[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

It’s only fitting to share our anthem right? Thank you to our chingus for creating such a beautiful keepsake. For all of you who are new, “Welcome!” May you enjoy some basic highlights of our ship through this mv. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS FANATICS!!!! 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

It’s only fitting to share our anthem right? Thank you to our chingu @sharreb for creating such a beautiful keepsake. For all of you who are new, “Welcome!” May you enjoy some basic highlights of our ship through this mv. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS FANATICS!!!! 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Now how do i fall asleep after reminiscing about this pou?!?!?! Missing our OTP so much. Wonder what are they up to these few days!

• Like 14
  • Sad 5

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS FANATICS!!! This one is created by our chingu @sharreb

Just now, babyval22 said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Now how do i fall asleep after reminiscing about this pou?!?!?! Missing our OTP so much. Wonder what are they up to these few days!

Go night night Val! We will be here when you wake up. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Happy anniversary! I miss SP and also both JCW and NJH a lot... but I'm grateful for the recent updates from JCW, I hope he enjoyed his well-deserved break. I'm going through all the past gifsets I've made and reblogged of Suspicious Partner and I'm remembering how Tumblr flagged some of mine as NSFW for some reason or another :lol:  Here's one of the court scene and another of the parallels with the rain scenes (I just like picking out parallels in dramas/movies, haha...)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Happy ONE YEAR Anniversary everyone!!! Can you believe  we have been rocking with our beautiful NamJi aka SUSPICIOUS PARTNER for a whole year?!!! What?!!! How exciting!Thank you to all for the dedication of coming aboard throughout seasons to maintain the ship while folks go on to take care of RL needs. Here is a little “Suspicious” gift for to commemorate one of the many reasons why we love our ship!

Whether it is about the long intense gazes, the sweet cuddles, the witty comeback lines, the warm hugs, or the swoon worthy confessions they are all a part of our Suspicous Partners World! Well here is one of my favorites that causes our minds to be suspicious as it sizzles our screens with heat and paralizes the neurons of our brain with fiery love. 

Enjoy!!! #hwaiting! 

DAMN.... Boi was HUNGRY :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Happy 1st Anniversary of Suspicious Partner :heart:  The born of undeniable chemistry of SP team in K-Drama history :wub: 

suspiciouspartner.jpg

With much appreciate to Suspicious Partner Actor & Actress which had support the Drama & give their very outstanding performance to make us love,&. hate them.. :blush:

relationshipchart.jpg?w=600&h=457

Thanks to PD nim & all SP staff too for making SP such a beautiful drama to be captured in our heart.. 

ctto

ps: will spazz in regard out otp inproper later :wub: till then, lets celebrate today.. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, changwooks said:

Oh, that photo... I remember my eyes widening when I first saw it, haha - it definitely affirmed my suspicions of their chemistry not only being limited to on-screen interactions. Though for JCW, that doesn't seem like a particularly comfortable position to be sitting in so I'm chuckling a little... only goes to show his level of comfort around Jihyun :lol:

oh Chingu how much more if you see it from dcut :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

5 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Go night night Val! We will be here when you wake up. 

Andddddddddddd i'm up! Kekeke. Good morning everyone!!! 

2 hours ago, Grenna said:

i knew i was in trouble

when she laughed

tumblr_ouw5qtj1yW1vesp1uo1_r1_500.gif

I'm quoting the image because damn the gif and the words are so on point! Hahahha. 

7 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

I think I need a separate post for this. Not just because I had already reached the image limit in my previous one, but also because this DOES deserve a post by itself. Of course my first post was to celebreate the first airing of Suspicious Partner properly.

But today it's also the 1st annyversary of the drama press conference, and since the presscon gave us so many NamJi goodies in 1 hour or so, I believe it's a pity to just consider it a subordinate event. Don't you agree? Even if I think most of us did not realize immediately how precious it was, we know now how many NamJi gems it had in store for us.

Just to mention a few, JCW shouting "Yeppuda" to baby girl in front of everyone. JCW saying that he had waited 8 years to meet NJH, blushing at the memory of how sexy Hyunie was during the couch scene... And of course, all those swoonworthy stares and eye-talks wonderfully captured in this video:

So.... HAPPY 1ST PRESS CONFERENCE ANNIVERSARY TOO !!!

Oh, by the way, it's partly a selfish request because I would like to have more time to celebrate with everyone here, but... I wanted to suggest if we can officially extend the 1st Suspicious Partner anniversary celebration on this thread from May 10th till May 13th, that will be Sunday and is also D-365 to Wookie's discharge (9 months passed... one more year to go!). So, we can celebrate both events during these 4 days, and if we include the weekend it might be easier for all the shipmates who are very busy with work or studying to come here, share comments and trips down the memory lane, or simply .... party!!!!! Is that ok with everyone?

@midorinokerochan Thank you dearie for reminding us yet again about the press conference! Hahahaha. Happy anniversary to our press conference day too! Keke. And i'm all for it to extend our celebrations till the end of the week! Ahahaha. There's never too much of namji and SP! Kekeke. 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

oh Chingu how much more if you see it from dcut :D

Ah, don't make me even more jealous that I can't buy it... :bawling:  Unless there's some still available but I doubt it... especially given my location, shipping will cost another fortune

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

34 minutes ago, happyheart1 said:

Happy Suspicious Partner Anniversary! 

It's funny when one year ago shippers only had the sbs bts of SP to spazz on and then one year after the dcut is released and we are nowhere near any clarity (and you all know I mean this in a good way) between these 2. more so, the dcut has raised so many "why's?" since shippers can't get their heads around what they've actually witnessed in the dcut. Each one trying to find a rational explanation for actions shown by wookie and hyunnie to each other which is blurry to the lines between being professional co-stars or being too close for comfort. 

The power of the ship relies on the captain and co-captain running it. Luckily for Namji shippers, we've been supplied with enough fuel to thread calmly even if the captain of the ship is on MS but I also think that a ship wouldn't be in such a perfect shape to run without its crew. The people working below deck. That's you shipper fam right there. Today is also your day! 

From rationals to lulus, romanticist to byeontae, welcoming to "let me take out out my fly swatter/I want to kimchi slap the hell out of her" mode. You are all equally invested in this ship as with our couples individual happiness. 

Continue being you, ladies. I didn't expect shipping could be this fun! I am so ready to ride the waves and just enjoy the ride with you all.

Awwwww. I agree with you too! Thank you to each and everyone of you in here who has helped made our shipping journey so memorable and meaningful so far! Love all of you lots!

• Like 21