Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

Guest

suspicious-partner-12.jpgtumblr_ookv7ot9lR1w9vq96o1_500.jpgSuspiciousPartner39-40-00394-copy-2-1.jp

 

Congrats to all those here!!! May it be an amazing celebration of them and their ONE YEAR!!!

It seems as if it was only yesterday that these two opened my eyes and my heart to the sweetest view.  Their charm is simple in that what you see without words confirming or knowledge is enough for me.

 

It's the moments I still remember that linger in my mind their every expression and natural closeness that to me couldn't be denied.  It's what comes across as more than acting you somehow can't help yourself in wanting to believe. 

 

For the more you watch them and the way in which they make you feel. 

There is something that moves inside you that says what your seeing may not be acting.

Instead two people being REAL...:wub::wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw mr.K igstory about banana milk. That's remind me of Hyunie's tomato juice.. Coincidence?! I don't know.. My shipper heart feel like they did it on purpose to tease our couple.. Or maybe those are Wookie's ideas?! :glasses:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pauliza said:

 

 

Wookie's ig update

I attribute my newly developed laser focused eyesight to countless hours of the 27 min kiss cuts to say that the guy injured isn’t Wookie, but maybe his manager??? :huh: 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I attribute my newly developed laser focused eyesight to countless hours of the 27 min kiss cuts to say that the guy injured isn’t Wookie, but maybe his manager??? :huh: 

Lmao your laser eyesight is working. It is his manager that got injured

  • Like 8
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mydarjen said:

Just saw mr.K igstory about banana milk. That's remind me of Hyunie's tomato juice.. Coincidence?! I don't know.. My shipper heart feel like they did it on purpose to tease our couple.. Or maybe those are Wookie's ideas?! :glasses:

 

Huhuhu ...coincidence 

:D

 

credit to the owner

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao your laser eyesight is working. It is his manager that got injured

 

@ptp321 yes.. the words over says bangchigu.. poor thing *emoticon*

 

there was an instagram acc who captured their conversation..

bang complained on wookie’s inst - 32 yet still behaving like that, could you pls live more up-rightly?

yv replied that jcw is really a naughty child, joking like that.

And yv also to bang, that the soldier’s legs are strong. 

Hahaha

 

looks like they had a soccer game last night and this happened.. 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

 

@ptp321 yes.. the words over says bangchigu.. poor thing *emoticon*

 

there was an instagram acc who captured their conversation..

bang complained on wookie’s inst - 32 yet still behaving like that, could you pls live more up-rightly?

yv replied that jcw is really a naughty child, joking like that.

And yv also to bang, that the soldier’s legs are strong. 

Hahaha

 

looks like they had a soccer game last night and this happened.. 

Lol...I guess his manager is paying a heavy price for his cheeky comment about Wookie going to the gym while on vacation.  They are so cute. :D

  • Like 6
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 11:14 PM, achinawa said:

To be MORE physically fit I guess *rolleyes* :lol:

 

For what? LOL Ooopsss... no byeontae thoughts, a lot of minors here :D

  • Like 4
  • LOL 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wookie's IG with raindrops are so much the same with Hyuni's... I have not lurked nor checked Wook's IG except for what you guys share here but please enlighten me. Does Wook have the habit of posting something like this? People's posts (even on their FBs) typically defines their likes, characters, events etc. So I don't know, does he usually post something like this or is he getting influenced by someone? oh well... it's the delulu in me i guess.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@songsongdiehard

I just talked about this with a friend, wook usually posts about his activities, himself and his friends and goma. Not really arty posts like the rain one. It has a different vibe for sure.

  • Like 21
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed ,no shoulder kiss during bed scene's rehearsal in the DVD cut but we have it on the drama .Most probably its also an adlib from our captain :D

 

  • Like 15
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 11:21 PM, masthu said:

 

Hi unni! Welcome back unni! :heart:

sorry for the late welcome!

 

 

Thank you dear one! It’s great to be back on. I feel so happy. How about you? 

 

@pauliza The adlib shoulder kiss makes it all the more tender for me. #myheartisfluttering

  • Like 13
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just rewatched this and had to share it:

 

 

  • Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just rewatched this and had to share it:

 

 

Just by seeing that or any NamJi related on yt...Why do I miss these two lovelies when I have my Dcut to rewatch?

 

Still having butterflies in my stomach everytime I see them...ah the NamJi effect is here to stay:wub:

  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mydarjen said:

Just saw mr.K igstory about banana milk. That's remind me of Hyunie's tomato juice.. Coincidence?! I don't know.. My shipper heart feel like they did it on purpose to tease our couple.. Or maybe those are Wookie's ideas?! :glasses:

 

LOL. Mr K also posted those feet. On the same day as those feet video on the set of hyunni's drama. LOL. I dun like to believe in coincidence but lol, i cannot help but lol at this. And then after that came the banana milk. Haha. But i'm wondering if one of them drinking the banana milk is really wookie? Hahaha. 

 

 

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Just noticed ,no shoulder kiss during bed scene's rehearsal in the DVD cut but we have it on the drama .Most probably its also an adlib from our captain :D

 

Now i wish that we had the bts of the shoulder kiss in the dcut! T.T

 

7 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just rewatched this and had to share it

 

Common theme. Beautiful. To both of them. :bawling:

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

 

LOL. Mr K also posted those feet. On the same day as those feet video on the set of hyunni's drama. LOL. I dun like to believe in coincidence but lol, i cannot help but lol at this. And then after that came the banana milk. Haha. But i'm wondering if one of them drinking the banana milk is really wookie? Hahaha. 

Not really into ig (coz I dont have one in the first place) just lurking at times :tongue: but I did wonder who was holding the other banana milk :rolleyes::tongue::lol:

 

 

 

  • Like 10
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Changsky

 

*hoping as well*

 

But I think she probably had haha..only that they forgot to take pictures :rolleyes::lol: or its just them being ninja:ph34r:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...