[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just rewatched this and had to share it:

Just by seeing that or any NamJi related on yt...Why do I miss these two lovelies when I have my Dcut to rewatch?

Still having butterflies in my stomach everytime I see them...ah the NamJi effect is here to stay:wub:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, mydarjen said:

Just saw mr.K igstory about banana milk. That's remind me of Hyunie's tomato juice.. Coincidence?! I don't know.. My shipper heart feel like they did it on purpose to tease our couple.. Or maybe those are Wookie's ideas?! :glasses:

LOL. Mr K also posted those feet. On the same day as those feet video on the set of hyunni's drama. LOL. I dun like to believe in coincidence but lol, i cannot help but lol at this. And then after that came the banana milk. Haha. But i'm wondering if one of them drinking the banana milk is really wookie? Hahaha. 

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Just noticed ,no shoulder kiss during bed scene's rehearsal in the DVD cut but we have it on the drama .Most probably its also an adlib from our captain :D

Now i wish that we had the bts of the shoulder kiss in the dcut! T.T

7 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just rewatched this and had to share it

Common theme. Beautiful. To both of them. :bawling:

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. Mr K also posted those feet. On the same day as those feet video on the set of hyunni's drama. LOL. I dun like to believe in coincidence but lol, i cannot help but lol at this. And then after that came the banana milk. Haha. But i'm wondering if one of them drinking the banana milk is really wookie? Hahaha. 

Not really into ig (coz I dont have one in the first place) just lurking at times :tongue: but I did wonder who was holding the other banana milk :rolleyes::tongue::lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Saturday night is dating time with precious persons in his life, omma n who knows if hyunie was at the back seat?! Omma's smile so bright coz will spending time with daughter in law.. :D

#sorryfordelulu :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, iluvjijicouple said:

Our captain keeps on posting ig updates!! Hooray!! Wishing hyunnie will update us soon too. 

Hmmm..we'd probably have one from her when his vacation's over :tongue::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, masthu said:

-

Everytime you watch them interact in the bts, they make you fall in love with them all over again. You can watch it over and over again yet never get bored of them. Rehearsing in a dimly lit room is no fun but I can watch uri wookie and hyuni rehearse all day long even with bad lighting bcz they lit the entire place with their hearty laughters, smiles, teasing and that magical glow that radiates from them when they are together. I didn't  know watching couples rehearse in the darkness can be this cute lol.:lol:

-

Watching the Dcut made me realize how precious they are. Wookie complains that no one complimented him then the very next moment she rains him with compliments and huggles. They don't break free after kissing but hover around each other like love sick puppies. Wookie moves away and she can't wait to get closer and she keeps touching his shoulders and arms. Seems like wookie does not want to let go of her either.
One moment they are playful then the next moment they are on another level..  There's this screaming evidence of wooks and hyuni totally oblivious. Wookie's natural instinct kicks  in and hyuni looked totally flustered. :tongue: Wook blushes while calling her sexy at the press con and he leaves us with clues in the bts. Theres  shameless wook *cough ninja moves cough* and she doesn't mind it at all. :D

-

So hyuni knew how wook felt and always made sure to support him, cheer for him and appreciate his hard work since she knew what her big boy needed.
 -

My gut tells me that hyuni made him realize what true love really feels like and how it feels to be loved. She's very direct with her affections and not the type to hide her feelings. If she does love him which I believe she does, she wouldn't hold back in showering him with love, compliments and encouragement. No wonder wookie looks so happy lately. The difference is so apparent in his ig updates. On the other hand his love for her was obvious from the Dcut, interviews and jiscovery. 

-

His post kiss reaction, behaviour and how vulnerable he  made himself look in front of her made me realize that if he did not have feelings for her, he would not let himself look that way in front of her nor would he depend on her to feel composed since he was losing it big time. Hyuni on the other hand did not have to respond the way she did and nor did she have to keep touching him and hover around him once they ended the kiss. She was more than willing to provide her support to wook right after the kiss and he really craved for it.

@masthu sorry to cut your post. I quote the parts about their heart fluttering interactions. About them being so supportive of each other, comfort each other, give compliments, cheer and encourage each other, being playful, about their laughters... :wub:

Those things kinda remind me of what Jiwook feels about Bonghee: "It’s dangerous and tiring, but it’s never boring. That’s a day with Bonghee." :D

Maybe that's what Wookie feels when he is together with Jihyun, hence he obviously really had fun working on this project, enjoy it and very happy :wub:

Thanks to Jihyun-yang, he didn't feel lonely like he used to when filming his previous movie... kekeke (put under spoiler about this).

Spoiler

Wookie had a lot of individual scenes in Fabricated City, so most of the time he didn't filming with other actors. Because of it, he feels tiring and lonely :)

“While working on the movie, I got to know many actors, but I felt lonely because I didn’t meet up with any of them often.”

https://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-explains-awkward-relationship-with-co-star-shim-eun-kyung/

• Like 15

4 hours ago, pauliza said:
Similar smiles :D

credit to the owner 

Sighsssssss. How can hyunni and wookie omma look like they can pass off as mum and daughter too? Hahahaha. 

And how can i forget abt vlive anniversary! Gosh. RL taken over real bad for me this week. Thanks @midorinokerochan for constantly reminding us! Lub lub ya! *huggles*

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, daloula said:

We finally got an update from our girl:

It seems like the cast of her new drama had a gathering in a restaurant (I thought it was today) the day of the first script reading. 

Now there goes our update.^_^

That smile is just luvvvv❤ Beautiful Hyuni .^_^ (that hairclip is cuteee on her) 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Now there goes our update.^_^

That smile is just luvvvv❤ Beautiful Hyuni .^_^ (that hairclip is cuteee on her) 

Impeccable timing again. If his next update has anything to do with going to see an opera, I’m going to take it as a sign they’re together.  Quit playing games with my heart....lol!

NJH is breathtakingly beautiful, and I’m a girl.  I can’t imagine how Wookie can refrain from liking her IG posts.  If he does hit the like button, I’m sure he will break the internet...kekeke!

• Like 4
  • LOL 13