[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

19 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Point taken~ imagination overdrive! Hehe. thanks chingu for pulling me back! Buahahahahaha! Being a namji shipper is so much fun. We get to be delulu, rational, debunk our own theories and our fellow shippers', go crazy and yet we know that our fellow shippers will pull us back.. slap us in the face if we delulu overboard, be byeontaes and most important, swoon over the romantic and subtleties of their actions. *winks winks*

I dun follow wookie long enough to know his ig habits.. but based on his first vacations, he did gift us with one or 2 post, albeit it got deleted later on. So actually him posting now might not be too surprising. He looks genuinely happy and ecstatic even, so i dun think there is any probs, if they have anything going on in the first place. For me, i'm seeing it as he really miss his biking hobby and his first vacation doesn't really allow him to have any bike rides due to the weather the other time. So if i were him, i will be jumping for joy since this vacations gives him the opportunity to do that. And i think he really missed it cos the gang even went ahead with their plan despite the rain. LOL. Plus we really dunno what is hyunn's schedule like at the moment. She may be busy filming, or if she had a day of not filming and they met up, we won't ever know. 

And yes to your nightmare too but the point is we won't ever know if it happens right? HAHA. We just have to wish them the best and move on.. although... *touch wood* *touch wood* *touch wood* atm, i would like to be positive and think that all is good in namji land. HAHA.

it makes me want to think that meeting hyunnie or keeping in touch with her during his previous vacations wasn't really in his agenda like he was just forced to keep quiet and laid back during the past vacations because of the inability of him to ride his motorbike like her being mia and him being silent during vacays is nothing. 

"damn it, i can't ride my motorbike, better do other things." 

while on the other side of the city is a girl busy doing her own stuff

BUT NAAAAH NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO DEBUNK MY GUT AND OTHER INSIGHTS FROM THIS THREAD, JIJI KEEPS PULLING BE BACK.

1 hour ago, imaynotbeperf said:

another nightmare would be what if wookie and hyunnie really dated but broke up before we even get to know they dated? lol that seems dark

anyway, i'm here for a friend and would like to ask for some opinions and all opinions will be highly appreciated and accepted. no hard feelings. so here it goes. isn't it unusual for wook to bombard his instagram with posts? this thought seems to be out of no where and is lacking of basis but it's possible right? what if things are not good between them so he goes out with his friends instead in order to forget the issues with them. (although i don't think wookie is that kind of person and so does hyunnie. even their with relationship, i cannot imagine things to happen that way from them since they radiate so much positive attributes from their relationship despite whatever it could be) but i would want to think that hyunnie is just busy from shooting and that weekends are her rest days so he went out late last night with omma, (and hopefully with her) spent his morning with her and left to let her take some rest for another hectic shooting week. 

that's it for now! i wish and pray for our ship to sail ❤️

I just have to say again that this whole thing sounds like a farfetched fanfic. Why would he use his family and friend and act happy just to hide how he really feels after allegedly breaking up with NJH? It is something out of makjang dramas. 

He finally had a break and finally could do things like riding his bike that he couldn’t do in his previous breaks.

We also know nothing about NJH’s whereabouts. For all we know, she could also be busy. We know nothing about their real relationship. But one thing for sure is that when you need to write such fanfics about him being sad but hiding it, it usually means it’s not the truth.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just have to say again that this whole thing sounds like a farfetched fanfic. Why would he use his family and friend and act happy just to hide how he really feels after allegedly breaking up with NJH? It is something out of makjang dramas. 

He finally had a break and finally could do things like riding his bike that he couldn’t do in his previous breaks.

We also know nothing about NJH’s whereabouts. For all we know, she could also be busy. We know nothing about their real relationship. But one thing for sure is that when you need to write such fanfics about him being sad but hiding it, it usually means it’s not the truth.

*nods* at least a man who's serving the army deserves his time to catch up and relax. since knowing nothing from their relationship, it seems that people also have the tendency to think of what possibly might have happened behind it may it be something to celebrate or seriously think about. but yes, i do believe his smiles were so precious and genuine that does not seem to come from a man who ''just got out of a relationship'' 

and why would a broken hearted guy go to a sauna, smile that widely with friends who posted in their own accounts the single photo like everything is fine and going smoothly? 

sometimes, you just got to slap yourself real hard and stop over analyzing things and just be patient 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, imaynotbeperf said:

sometimes, you just got to slap yourself real hard and stop over analyzing things and just be patient 

This. I agree with not over analysing anything and just be patient. Not sure which friend you are asking on behalf, but i'm assuming she's a shipper too and hence would most prolly lurk in here. 

There's no point imagining if something happened to them when we cannot even confirm if they have sth going on. What he or his friends post on ig does not reflect what he does in his 24 hours a day. If namji are together, then they are committed to staying private judging from the ongoings that has been going on since SP ended. Hence, we will not expect anything more obvious from them. Even when CTJ posted their latest outing in his ig, i dun expect hyunni to like it as well. And this is coming from her who has been liking his post pretty consistently? 

No matter what, like what some of us always say in here.. we dunno the real deal between them now so just enjoy the ride while we can! Not sure if u got the dcut but if u do.. u would know that it only solidified our gut feeling and faith in them. However, that said, there's always a chance that things might not turn out the way we want it to be considering to get into a rs, there is alot more other factors to consider too. So hold on tight and just enjoy the ride!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

another nightmare would be what if wookie and hyunnie really dated but broke up before we even get to know they dated? lol that seems dark

anyway, i'm here for a friend and would like to ask for some opinions and all opinions will be highly appreciated and accepted. no hard feelings. so here it goes. isn't it unusual for wook to bombard his instagram with posts? this thought seems to be out of no where and is lacking of basis but it's possible right? what if things are not good between them so he goes out with his friends instead in order to forget the issues with them. (although i don't think wookie is that kind of person and so does hyunnie. even their with relationship, i cannot imagine things to happen that way from them since they radiate so much positive attributes from their relationship despite whatever it could be) but i would want to think that hyunnie is just busy from shooting and that weekends are her rest days so he went out late last night with omma, (and hopefully with her) spent his morning with her and left to let her take some rest for another hectic shooting week. 

Nothing unusual about him posting on his ig when he is on vacation. The weather is a lot nicer (well except for the rain) so why not do all the activities he missed doing. I mean the poor guy has been in the freezing cold with nonstop snow for the past months. Cheorwon is by far the coldest place in Korea. A little sun and rain wouldn't hurt right. Having a little break once in a while is good for the body and mind. Kind of like when people from the colder countries go on vacation in the warmer countries to enjoy the beach and scenery. For someone who is so happy you'd think he broke up? There are 24 hours in a day. I'm sure he doesn't spend time with them for the entire 24 hours right? What is being posted online is just part of his day but that doesn't mean he isn't hanging out with his loved ones. In fact CTJ was with him the entire time does that mean CTJ doesn't meet up with his gf as well? We can't assume these kinds of things because we don't know what goes on behind their lives. What we are shown are only a glimpse of his daily life. Yeah Hyunnie might be busy filming does that mean she won't be going home anymore or hang out with her loved ones. Kind of like when you work 8 hours in your workplace. I'm sure you still have time to go out with your family or friends at least to eat for dinner or do other activities with them. Overthinking isn't good for the mind so just enjoy the flow and tell your friend to stop analyzing every single thing that goes on in their life. Having a healthy relationship is being able to enjoy each other's company and also not feeling like you are tied up. One can be in a relationship and enjoy both companies of friends and their lover. Time is short so enjoy every moment. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

I wonder who this friend of yours is?? May be she can post her question directly in the main thread and we would like to read her pov.

Does wookie's life revolve only around hyuni? She is just a part of his world. He cannot just ignore his long time friends or family since he loves a girl. It doesnt sit well with me when  friends forget their long time friends the moment they get into a relationship. I recently made friends with someone. Once we became close I randomly asked her if she had been in a relationship before and to my utter shock she told me that she had a guy in her life.  She never texts her guy during college or when she is with us. They rearly meet up since they are busy but they are so in love I envy them at times. We are talking about Real life love  story and not something reel. 

It isn't unusual of him to post pics with his friends. They are really close buddies of his. Other thing being wookie knows how much we miss him. Imagine the number of letters he might have received from his fans back at the army. He really knows what makes his fans happy and is willing to do fan service to us. 

Btw how come his posts look like a nightmare to you? LMAOOOO! Big boy is glowing with happiness and hyper lately.  Logically speaking this isnt how someone going through a break up would act. After watching the Dcut and the screaming clues his behaviour does make sense. :D

4 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

it makes me want to think that meeting hyunnie or keeping in touch with her during his previous vacations wasn't really in his agenda like he was just forced to keep quiet and laid back during the past vacations because of the inability of him to ride his motorbike like her being mia and him being silent during vacays is nothing. 

"damn it, i can't ride my motorbike, better do other things." 

while on the other side of the city is a girl busy doing her own stuff

BUT NAAAAH NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO DEBUNK MY GUT AND OTHER INSIGHTS FROM THIS THREAD, JIJI KEEPS PULLING BE BACK.

Is this come kinda fanfic? Sounds like a chapter out of our resident fanfic author who hasn't updated us for sometime! I dont understand as to why a shipper should   debunk their gut feeling about namji (bcz your gut could be right after all lol!) and come up with delulu theories.

Does his life revolve around his bike as well? Kekekee... We really don't know how long his vacation was nor do I want to know. I do not need to come up with fanfics or delulu theories bcz what I see is what I believe. The Dcut is the real bomb (in addition to all the other bombs) and what we see in it shall remain as fact.

We guys do delulu about his post and even sometimes speak about their coincidences (if you back read you'll know) but we do not ship them based on delulu theories but on screaming #facts. Similarly if you come up with such delulu theories and fanfics then it shall simply remain delulu as well

As far as I know majority of the shippers in here are trying to stay rational amidst the Tsunami like Dcut thats having ripple effects on our thread and this theory of yours does look like a fanfic to me after  witnessing a real life love story between wookie and hyuni from the Dcut... :heart:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, masthu said:

We guys do delulu about his post and even sometimes speak about their coincidences (if you back read you'll know) but we do not ship them based on delulu theories but on screaming #facts. Similarly if you come up with such delulu theories and fanfics then it shall simply remain delulu as well.

I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread would be what you call a part of the “general mankind population”, so it’s no surprise that there are some folks who are beginning to feel uneasy or impatient.  We don’t know them personally and they don’t know we exist, but if doubters are looking for facts, they can look no further than Wookie and Hyunie’s inner circle and they will find a handful of closet JiJi shippers.  (Clear example is the actor who plays Chief Bang....he watched the commentary and melted into a pile of goo during the proposal scenes.  Hahaha I love him!) I also think their fairy godmother and SP PD are shippers too.  Even if doubters were to question our so called theories, I think it will be much more difficult to overlook those close to them and their reaction when seeing our couple’s interactions.  If these people who have known him for a long time and have the same reaction as the “general mankind population”, does this mean that they are delusional too?  I ask this question to all doubters and still waiting for an answer.  

Their silence fuels this ship for quite awhile.

• Like 21

@ptp321 why I start believing that the PDnims and all the people around them at the drama production are their matchmakers? Because they seem to love uri couple so much :lol:

[Added]

I remember this Dcut bts because someone tweet in my TL, where Hyuni lost her earring when filming drunken Bonghee in first episodes, almost the whole crew helped her to search for it. Well everybody loves her :)

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

30 minutes ago, Changsky said:

@ptp321 why I start believing that the PDnims and all the people around them at the drama production are their matchmakers? Because they seem to love uri couple so much :lol:

Agreed.You see lots of them with smiles on their faces when they are rehearsing or even conversing ^_^ (its not just hyuni an wookie to look at on the dcut haha :tongue: ) And who would've better access to their interactions,what they're really like as individuals (not just being actors per se) but these people behind the set. (Lucky people!)You could really tell that it's a very warm and fun set.^_^

• Like 16

Bet you all know bout this already..posting it anyway..hehe

Soompi K-Pop/K-Drama New

Ji Chang Wook Hangs Out With Choi Tae Joon And CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun During Time Off From Military
Choi-Tae-Joon-Lee-Jong-Hyun-Ji-Chang-Woo

Actor Ji Chang Wook has been enjoying his time off from military service!

See Also: "EXIT" Production Team Reveals That Choi Tae Joon Was Cast At "Suspicious Partner" Reunion

Ji Chang Wook, who is currently serving in the military at an artillery brigade in Gangwon Province, recently met up with a few of his close celebrity friends during a break from his ongoing service.

On May 6, actor Choi Tae Joon and CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun both shared the same photo of themselves hanging out with Ji Chang Wook during his time off. The photo of their reunion shows all three friends looking adorably excited to be spending some quality time together, with Choi Tae Joon playfully writing in the caption, “Kimchi cheese.”

Ji Chang Wook also posted a sweet photo of himself taking a drive with his mother, who looks endearingly happy to be reunited with her son.

Ji Chang Wook enlisted in the military in August 2017 and is scheduled to be discharged on May 13, 2019. The actor received an award last year for high performance during military training.

Source (1)

Ctto

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2018 at 3:04 PM, Changsky said:

@masthu sorry to cut your post. I quote the parts about their heart fluttering interactions. About them being so supportive of each other, comfort each other, give compliments, cheer and encourage each other, being playful, about their laughters... :wub:

Those things kinda remind me of what Jiwook feels about Bonghee: "It’s dangerous and tiring, but it’s never boring. That’s a day with Bonghee." :D

Maybe that's what Wookie feels when he is together with Jihyun, hence he obviously really had fun working on this project, enjoy it and very happy :wub:

Thanks to Jihyun-yang, he didn't feel lonely like he used to when filming his previous movie... kekeke (put under spoiler about this).

Reveal hidden contents

Wookie had a lot of individual scenes in Fabricated City, so most of the time he didn't filming with other actors. Because of it, he feels tiring and lonely :)

“While working on the movie, I got to know many actors, but I felt lonely because I didn’t meet up with any of them often.”

https://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-explains-awkward-relationship-with-co-star-shim-eun-kyung/

No appologies needed dearie. My post indeed was a long one lol!

Its so sad to see him say that he felt lonely. Wook definitely strikes me as someone serious yet playful and funny but not with all. He would only show that side of his  with someone who he feels comfortable and someone who wouldn't judge him for being all palyful and silly.

Hyuni was able to bring out his inner child that made him feel happy and free from judgement. I think with hyuni he doesn't have to pretend to be someone he isn't. Wook can be wook with hyuni around. They are so close to the point you don't have to worry about the other person being annoyed for taking out his work stress on you by being all playful. It takes a lot to have that kinda trust since not everyone would be in the mood to entertain such actions from their costar since he might end up irritating the hell out of her. Hyuni was more than happy to be his pillar he could lean on, someone who motivates him, appreciates his hard work and a stress reliever. 

All in all wook and hyuni compliment each other so well and they treat each other as equals. The relationship they share looks so beautifully balanced.  :heart: It's more than proven in the Dcut...

SuspiciousPartner23-24-00012.jpg

5254f082b1a746140376ca3fc88c7052f2535439

17122428_k-drama-review-suspicious-partn

ctto

On 5/6/2018 at 11:25 PM, ptp321 said:

I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread would be what you call a part of the “general mankind population”, so it’s no surprise that there are some folks who are beginning to feel uneasy or impatient.  We don’t know them personally and they don’t know we exist, but if doubters are looking for facts, they can look no further than Wookie and Hyunie’s inner circle and they will find a handful of closet JiJi shippers.  (Clear example is the actor who plays Chief Bang....he watched the commentary and melted into a pile of goo during the proposal scenes.  Hahaha I love him!) I also think their fairy godmother and SP PD are shippers too.  Even if doubters were to question our so called theories, I think it will be much more difficult to overlook those close to them and their reaction when seeing our couple’s interactions.  If these people who have known him for a long time and have the same reaction as the “general mankind population”, does this mean that they are delusional too?  I ask this question to all doubters and still waiting for an answer.  

Their silence fuels this ship for quite awhile.

Gotta agree with you dearie. Most of the people around them are a shipper. It is obvious from their laughter, smiles, teasing, protective nature, knowing glances and the tears they shed. Seems like shippers and the people around them are so much in sync. :D

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, luvforever said:

Nothing unusual about him posting on his ig when he is on vacation. The weather is a lot nicer (well except for the rain) so why not do all the activities he missed doing. I mean the poor guy has been in the freezing cold with nonstop snow for the past months. Cheorwon is by far the coldest place in Korea. A little sun and rain wouldn't hurt right. Having a little break once in a while is good for the body and mind. Kind of like when people from the colder countries go on vacation in the warmer countries to enjoy the beach and scenery. For someone who is so happy you'd think he broke up? There are 24 hours in a day. I'm sure he doesn't spend time with them for the entire 24 hours right? What is being posted online is just part of his day but that doesn't mean he isn't hanging out with his loved ones. In fact CTJ was with him the entire time does that mean CTJ doesn't meet up with his gf as well? We can't assume these kinds of things because we don't know what goes on behind their lives. What we are shown are only a glimpse of his daily life. Yeah Hyunnie might be busy filming does that mean she won't be going home anymore or hang out with her loved ones. Kind of like when you work 8 hours in your workplace. I'm sure you still have time to go out with your family or friends at least to eat for dinner or do other activities with them. Overthinking isn't good for the mind so just enjoy the flow and tell your friend to stop analyzing every single thing that goes on in their life. Having a healthy relationship is being able to enjoy each other's company and also not feeling like you are tied up. One can be in a relationship and enjoy both companies of friends and their lover. Time is short so enjoy every moment. 

THANK YOU BOO:heart:

• Like 7

Suspicious Partner Anniversary Countdown  :heart:

Click on the video for the timer to start

PS: The only timer I could figured out so far to put on as count down. If any chingus can create a better one please feel free to post :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 22

After many months of solely lurking on these forums I thought to make myself known here and made an account solely to take part in this thread, since I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and discussions here and would like to get to speak to other JCW / NJH fans too : ) 

Before I dive into discussions... I have a question, if anyone has purchased or known anyone who has purchased the Suspicious Partner DVD from YesAsia - is it definitely the full Director's Cut edition with all the bonus content in the brown package with the ID/Business cards (as pictured here)? I'm from the UK so I am aware of the DVD region locks but I purchased some DVDs (including Fabricated City) while I was visiting family in Hong Kong and in order to watch those too I was thinking of buying an external DVD/CD drive to plug into my laptop's USB port, so I could do something about setting the region differently on there... but I'm trying to figure out if it's definitely worth considering, as it's a pretty huge investment and it's my first time considering buying Korean drama DVD sets online (though I have bought CDs and JCW's Jiscovery DVD from YesAsia before and am used to ordering from there, so I'd prefer to stick to it) so I'm honestly pretty wary. I'd like to cover all bases as best as possible before deciding, as much as I love JCW and NJH (and everything about SP, otherwise I wouldn't be considering making this expensive purchase)... Sorry for the long-winded explanation! 

Edited by changwooks
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, changwooks said:

After many months of solely lurking on these forums I thought to make myself known here and made an account solely to take part in this thread, since I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and discussions here and would like to get to speak to other JCW / NJH fans too : ) 

Before I dive into discussions... I have a question, if anyone has purchased or known anyone who has purchased the Suspicious Partner DVD from YesAsia - is it definitely the full Director's Cut edition with all the bonus content in the brown package with the ID/Business cards (as pictured here)? I'm from the UK so I am aware of the DVD region locks but I purchased some DVDs (including Fabricated City) while I was visiting family in Hong Kong and in order to watch those too I was thinking of buying an external DVD/CD drive to plug into my laptop's USB port, so I could do something about setting the region differently on there... but I'm trying to figure out if it's definitely worth considering, as it's a pretty huge investment and it's my first time considering buying Korean drama DVD sets online (though I have bought CDs and JCW's Jiscovery DVD from YesAsia before and am used to ordering from there, so I'd prefer to stick to it) so I'm honestly pretty wary. I'd like to cover all bases as best as possible before deciding, as much as I love JCW and NJH (and everything about SP, otherwise I wouldn't be considering making this expensive purchase)... Sorry for the long-winded explanation! 

Hi! Welcome to our thread! I can't confirm if the purchase from yesasia contains the special gift pack but i dun think it does based on what is written in the description. Its prolly just the pink box alone without the brown gift pack which is what contains the couple disc. Hope this info helps! 

• Like 13