[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, chengheechul said:

A poor student like me can't buy DVD, needs clips and translate about clips you are talking about. :(

There's sbs catch dear on youtube.It's similar in a way...like for example the picnic scene..is pretty much the same on the dvd..only with added stuff of course.. try the bts on sbs catch,there's loads on youtube. :)

• Like 14

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
Another update from our Captain! :D

The raising of arms somewhat similar to this at 1:28 :lol:  (trying to find a single pic of it..but I'm on mobile data..so I'd settle for the one on yt for now..even so,you'd still watch it right? :tongue::lol: ) *winks*

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

34 minutes ago, pauliza said:

@achinawa Did u mean this bts ? :D

Yarp .thankies^_^ Amazingly he mirrors her dance like move on that earlier episode.Either he studied and practiced it or he just knows by heart :wub:  I'd give a big plus for the effort :D Jalhaesso orabeoni..in Hyunis words :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

43 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Yarp .thankies^_^ Amazingly he mirrors her dance like move on that earlier episode.Either he studied and practiced it or he just knows by heart :wub:  I'd give a big plus for the effort :D Jalhaesso orabeoni..in Hyunis words :lol:

And he danced  cheerfully in front of our Baby Girl :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

9 hours ago, achinawa said:

I've been meaning to find this post last night but my nets a bit slow. And same,I can't get over this too..that I kept on picturing it on my mind :lol:

Seems like it :lol: It has probably been a habit between those two. I actually wanted to see the filming of JW BH confrontation when she found out JW knew who was HS all along...but then we see a bit of it,(not the actual scene) , wookie touching hyuni's chin before she closes the door..to which hyuni reacts.:p :lol: I'm happy even  its not the actual scene  :wub: I so love their playfulness .^_^NamJi is taking over my life..I'm doomed :lol:

this one in the NG right? he couldnt wait til director yell cut lol

• Like 7

1 hour ago, noodlez_ said:

this one in the NG right? he couldnt wait til director yell cut lol

Yes! You could see that his hand was itching him to do it and he kept clenching it to stop himself and once the Pd said cut he had to reach for her chin lmao

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, daloula said:

Yes! You could see that his hand was itching him to do it and he kept clenching it to stop himself and once the Pd said cut he had to reach for her chin lmao

2 hours ago, luvforever said:

I was cracking up when he tried to slightly lift his hand then stopped then tried again then stopped. Then, he grabbed her chin. Boy was so eager to touch her chin he had to stop himself multiple times only to reach for it at the end:lol: Hyunnie's chin must be really soft for him to reach for her chin all the time. Ji-goner indeed!

:lol: :lol: dude was determined.

he did it in the neck tie scene bts too. that time she fought back. lmao

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

8 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

:lol: :lol: dude was determined.

he did it in the neck tie scene bts too. that time she fought back. lmao

He actually did it first quite early on, in the scene where Bh gave jw a gift after he gave up his prosecutor job by being just.

• Like 18

On 03/05/2018 at 1:53 AM, masthu said:

Hyuni updates , assistant who avoids liking her post suddenly likes it and bang wookie updates after 2 days!!! Ottokee how to stay rational chinguya!!! TT

Hahaha. Dearie.. i tot the assistant always like any of hyunni's post? Hahaaa. 

On 03/05/2018 at 4:35 AM, daloula said:

My only regret with this ship is...not getting the Blu-ray instead of the DVD. I heard it was really clear and HD. I’m so regretful now. I just imagined watching the famous 27 minutes on the Blu-ray and I feel like crying...

Meeeeeee toooo! :bawling:

Good morning everyone!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Good morning everyone!!! 

Good morning too.And to everyone.

I'm not sure if I've seen it on the dcut or it was probably not..did it show that part on the bts (jw mking tea on their 1st day)when BH touches that side of his lip when he was goofing around? ( or I was just overwhelmed by the things that I see haha) :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Hallo Shippers!

I hope everyone is doing great.

Sorry to suddendly drop by when I still have many pages to backread here (RL is pulling hard...), but since I am one of the (self)appointed annyversary-reminders of this thread :lol: I cannot not do this... :tongue: 

We are of course waiting for the big SP anniversary coming up in less than a week, but for the time being, exactly one year ago...

:heart: Suspicious Partner's VLIVE!  :heart:  on May 4th 2017

ì´ë¯¸ì§ì¤ì

Happy 1 year anniversary!!!

highlights of the event: the talk was mostly lead by our smart baby girl, while Wookie was mostly in charge of sending hearts :lol::wub:

And let's not forget that on this occasion we heard the first Yeppuda! from Wookie to Hyunie (yeah, technically speaking he was reading a comment from a fan, but why did he choose to read specifically THAT comment?? :wink::lol::wub:)

(Some of the above stills  from the PD note about the v-live in separate form and better resolution under spoiler)

Spoiler

00P.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

10.JPG?type=w1200

14.JPG?type=w1200

08.JPG?type=w1200

25.JPG?type=w1200

24.jpg?type=w1200

ctto for images and vids

Happy Friday, you all !  

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

:heart: Suspicious Partner's VLIVE!  :heart:  on May 4th 2017

Happy 1 year anniversary!!!

highlights of the event: the talk was mostly lead by our smart baby girl, while Wookie was mostly in charge of sending hearts :lol::wub:

And let's not forget that on this occasion we heard the first Yeppuda! from Wookie to Hyunie (yeah, technically speaking he was reading a comment from a fan, but why did he choose to read specifically THAT comment?? :wink::lol::wub:)

Happy Friday, you all !  

Happy 1st vLive anniv SP team!!! :D:D:D

I remember seeing this and  wahhh..Hyuni is such a great talker..haha. She could be an emcee ( coz she's got great memory,great sense and insights on things^_^ )

Was it hyuni who sort of like taught him how to press the hearts (when they were standing outside on their way towards this room) ? Baby girl taught him well :lol:

Why he spefically choose to read that comment? Because NJH is chincha yeppuda! (Its his way of saying it out loud without being too obvious haha :rolleyes::wub: ❤ ) but of course he said it loud come presscon :lol: 

Happy Friday to you too^_^

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

Took a peek at Tae Joon's Exit. Bang-gi-chang nim is there too!! :heart::heart: only as an extra.

In the DVD-cut, PD-nim said in the casting interview that Bang-gi-chang was supposed to die. But the audience and everyone loved him too much. He really had a lot of love with our changwookie.

• Like 13