[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, daloula said:

I think it would be better to avoid bringing up an unrelated couple in this thread plus even their situation was totally different from Namji since both were in public relationships at the time one being best friends with the girlfriend of the other.

Please don't be offended ya.im sorry.just my thoughts.no intention at all.Chill!

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Thanks @pauliza, @achinawa for the couch scene pics. I think I will never see those pics the same way ever again *winkeu* ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

hahaha ikr ..I will repost some of "couch " videos on my ig & share it here .Of course everything has to begin with this press conference post "  I told her to act sexy but I burst out laughing because she was so SEXY " ...I understand this phrases more after I watched couch scene bts :tongue::lol:

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

Just now, Faraha73 said:

Please don't be offended ya.im sorry.just my thoughts.no intention at all.Chill!

I am chill. It's just that it's against the forum's rules to bring up non related people on a couple's thread. The couple you brought up is not related to Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun.

• Like 16

About the clips spreading all over ig  I know its wrong but didn't someone play age restricted bts on big screen in front of thousand fans:ph34r:? So I don't see how it is a threat to our otp's relationship.

One thing I don't understand is even after watching  x cut  d cut how can one feel threatened in fact after watching x cut d cut my faith in this ship has grown stronger. We can never be sure of relationship between those two until we get confirmation officially but the amount of cuteness, skin ship, care and comfort I have witnessed between those two shows me the relationship they share is definitely special and I don't see mere things like spreading of kiss scenes will cause any trouble in their paradise. 

And about her deleting her ig pics people really need to stop reading into her actions too much. She has got a life of her own. Tomorrow if she deletes those stylus pics and unfollows jcw I wouldn't be too surprised that's how she has been lately she avoids liking anything related to him. Instead of taking it as bad sign how about thinking it as her way of not attracting attention towards them so that they can date in peace(if they are together). Shipping should be fun stop taking everything seriously and enjoy the happy moments instead of letting every small thing bother you.  

I see many new shippers de lurking with xcut dcut out. Welcome on board hope you enjoy the ride.

I see many flies coming out too. Well, I am not surprised namji can be very threatening. What can I say now antis can burn while our namji enjoys grinding coffee.

P.S: It would be nice to not compare namji to other pairs just to avoid unnecessary troubles. Every individual is different and has their own way of handling things. 

Image result for chopping coffee bean gif

So D-1 to SP anniversary . LETS HAVE A PARTY  HERE TOMORROW AND FILL THIS PLACE WITH HAPPY NAMJI/JIBONG/JIJI GOODIES.

DON'T FORGET TO KEEP YOUR MILKSHAKES READY TOMORROW.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 1

If someone thinks that the Dcut uploaded on social media can cause a couple to break up then songsong should have broken up long time back since their Dcut kisses, commentary and clues were all over YouTube and IG. I still see SS shippers posting the Dcut videos on IG lol! I didn’t think wookies and hyuni’s love was that fragile. I wouldn’t have shipped them in the first place if such minute reasons could tear them apart. The relationship and connection they share is much more deeper and stronger and its more apparent in the Dcut. If they are meant to be nothing can stop them from being partners for life, not even the haters nor a Dcut. Suspicious Partner was not wookie’s and hyuni’s first drama so they already know that the Dcut would see the light one day and everything would be exposed. Someday it’s going to be all over YouTube and people will do all kinds of zoom in’s to analyse the video lmaooo. So by now wookie and hyuni are well aware of it and have prepared already. 

As far as we know both wookie and hyuni are proud of their kisses and everyone around them including the cast keep telling how beautiful it was, so I wouldn’t assume they were embarrassed of that kiss.. As for hyuni’s reaction at the SBS awards night; she was more shy and teary eyed more than just embarrassed. It might have been different if wookie had been there.

I believe that every couple is unique in their own way and how they handle things, yet you do see some similarities between real life couple and NamJi. If you think that you bringing up a Real Life couple can bring positivity since you see something similar in NamJi then it’s okay to share it with us but if it does create negativity in here then please avoid doing so. We ship NamJi for who they really are and what we just witnessed from the bts, Dcut, interviews etc.. and anything other than that comes second. 

@Harry97 Well said chinguya! Sure NamJi and their xcut sorry I mean Dcut are threatening people big time! Lets chill out with some banana milkshake once we grind some coffee :wink::tongue:

_DSC5864.gif

Edited by masthu
  • Like 9
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

I'm not against those shipper accounts posting namji stuffs but can they please not tag them? I don't understand why the need to tag them, I just find it so desperate and annoying, what are they trying to prove? Eventhough i shipped them but watching those pics it makes me feel embarrassed. Lol sorry I'm ranting here, I just had enough of it k bye. :wink::o

• Like 16

I also find tagging them on those pictures out of line and totally against the guidelines and rules we tried to set here. Sadly some of those Instagram shippers are difficult to discuss with. I tried before but I was either blocked, ignored or my comments were deleted.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Faraha73 said:

just be a great fan shipper and hope for the best. I dont want to hope too much since I had been a jo in sung and gong hyo jin fan shipper before this. I was really hoping they would be a great couple due to the DVD cut I bought too.hahaha. They were really into the kiss scene and when dispatch said that they must have gotten together after broken up with previous accquaintances. They denied it and suddenly the Dcut kiss scene videos were all over in the Instagram.

Pop! until today they were no more interactions between them n when Jo in sung was actually went say Hi to Hyo jin during awards show. she shows no reaction. How sad it is if it happens to Ji chang wook and Nam ji hyun. Then theres no regrets anymore since its been done.

im still hoping JCW NJH relationship is real though after watching d dcut. jcw njh is different from jo in sung ghj.hahaha ..right?

Now, i understand if we bring in other OTP for the sake of explaining or highlighting certain situation and similarities between the both of them. But to bring in comparison that is completely in different situations is not right too. In here, we strive to be as rational and as objective as possible, as i'm sure you know. So personally, i am for being open to discussions, only if they are relevant. ^_^

As for the dcut clips on ig.. even if its wrong, the dcut clip will be out anyway.. its the same for other drama dcut as well. It cant be prevented. And it doesnt help that our xcut, oops, dcut clips are really worth spazzing about. True, hyunni might be embarrassed, but it wouldnt be unexpected even for her. I'm sure she's aware of what is in the dcut, and she sure is smart enough to know that her shippers will spazz about it too. Her shyness at the SBS awards was sth that is positive, not negative. And like some chingu said, she is aware of the magical kisses that she and wookie created. I would like to believe that namji are matured enough to handle the consequence of what they gave us. LOL. 

Its another few more hours to SP anniversary! So instead of worrying about things we cannot control, lets focus on what shld be our focus for now! Keke. Be wookie and drink milkshake! Cheers! 

o7jHudo.jpg

Edit: There we go again.. tagging hyunni and wookie again. Urgh. When u have a passionate OTP, these passionate shippers spin out of control. Sighs. Nvm, not gonna let them spoil my celebratory mood for SP anniversary tmr. *facepalm*

• Like 22

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

Just noticed his left foot on the couch & behind Hyunnie .For me,this leg position is not common :D

credit to the owner

They chinca forgot how to behave as  co worker...  They felt too comfortable...  Hahaha 

I think this is the beginning of their closeness 

Love it.... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

12 hours ago, Changsky said:

THAT couch scene is very very very underrated Y’all :D

It’s like the beginning of the melting ice which made Wookie feel comfortable and not too reserved anymore.

I can’t post a pic yet, but you all know the black and white pic, the bts still where Hyunnie and Wookie sit on the couch and watch video from handphone? This pic is my most fave of all. Love the pic sooo much, I feel the chemistry by seeing the pic and love uri couple ever since. Later after watching the Dcut bts of the couch scene, then I know the story behind it :wub:

Oh, that photo... I remember my eyes widening when I first saw it, haha - it definitely affirmed my suspicions of their chemistry not only being limited to on-screen interactions. Though for JCW, that doesn't seem like a particularly comfortable position to be sitting in so I'm chuckling a little... only goes to show his level of comfort around Jihyun :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

im enjoying the Blue Ray that i have received. even though i still dont get the "egg" thing ...lol

the Drama Sets have some parts that wernt shown on the actual TV. they added few scene here and there. just like PDnim mentioned on one of the specials they had to take out some scenes cuz of "time" but im glad they have few in the drama. also you have to watch till the end. they added more scenes. 

im only on episode 5 or 6 now but ill give my few take when im done. of course few here and there ill make a comment. 

for those who asks "is it worth it?" i say yes....lol for the few scenes they have cut out and for the extra scenes in the end......oh yes!!!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

21 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

im enjoying the Blue Ray that i have received. even though i still dont get the "egg" thing ...lol

the Drama Sets have some parts that wernt shown on the actual TV. they added few scene here and there. just like PDnim mentioned on one of the specials they had to take out some scenes cuz of "time" but im glad they have few in the drama. also you have to watch till the end. they added more scenes. 

im only on episode 5 or 6 now but ill give my few take when im done. of course few here and there ill make a comment. 

for those who asks "is it worth it?" i say yes....lol for the few scenes they have cut out and for the extra scenes in the end......oh yes!!!!

Ah yes,  added scenes in between,in the end..that makes you understand it more on how it shifted to this scene and that. These extra scenes though don't have subtitles..so I rely on my limited Korean and body language hah :tongue:  My episode laterz would be their 1st kiss and the aftermath hehe. Excited as well for the added scenes.

Agreed...it was definitely worth it!!! ❤ PDnim and the entire staff and crew did a very great job.Two thumbs up!!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, changwooks said:

Oh, that photo... I remember my eyes widening when I first saw it, haha - it definitely affirmed my suspicions of their chemistry not only being limited to on-screen interactions. Though for JCW, that doesn't seem like a particularly comfortable position to be sitting in so I'm chuckling a little... only goes to show his level of comfort around Jihyun :lol:

Ikr! I can't with their comfortable level. Like 'what is personal space?' :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

0ZhuzjY.jpg

OMG masthu!!!! This is one daebak banner! How much effort it must have taken for you to do this!!! I'm so touched, chincha! :bawling:

Sorry, this is too good not to remove the image in my quote. Sorry Soompi!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Havent been here too much because of real life but of course i wouldnt bother to spazz on our anniversary day!! cant believe its been a year already. been a year since this two people have been entertaining us with their oozing chemistry. happy to have met u (sounds familiar? lol) guys just like how happy wookie is with hyunnie and vice versa lmao. to more years of spazzing with jiji fam!! lets support our otp through drought and bombs hehe love you all!! 

• Like 21

18 hours ago, babyval22 said:

OMG masthu!!!! This is one daebak banner! How much effort it must have taken for you to do this!!! I'm so touched, chincha! :bawling:

Sorry, this is too good not to remove the image in my quote. Sorry Soompi!

Thank you dearie! Anything for my lovely shippers and NamJi/JiJi  :heart: 

Happy Anniversary @babyval22 !

• Like 15

Happy ONE YEAR Anniversary everyone!!! Can you believe  we have been rocking with our beautiful NamJi aka SUSPICIOUS PARTNER for a whole year?!!! What?!!! How exciting!Thank you to all for the dedication of coming aboard throughout seasons to maintain the ship while folks go on to take care of RL needs. Here is a little “Suspicious” gift for to commemorate one of the many reasons why we love our ship!

Whether it is about the long intense gazes, the sweet cuddles, the witty comeback lines, the warm hugs, or the swoon worthy confessions they are all a part of our Suspicous Partners World! Well here is one of my favorites that causes our minds to be suspicious as it sizzles our screens with heat and paralizes the neurons of our brain with fiery love. 

Enjoy!!! #hwaiting! 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SP!!!

Can't believe time flies so fast! It's been one hell of a journey with you guys since SP airing! Last year, on this date, i was still happily oblivious of uri OTP and handling my real life perfectly fine. One year on, i'm nervously worried at the obsession level i have with uri OTP and my real life has been one heck of a roller coaster. But nonetheless, i'm enjoying this voyage, and even more importantly, i'm so happy to have you guys as my fellow chingus and shippers. Usually, we have our mix of delulu, with kimchi slaps served by fellow shippers to bring us back to rationally. BUT today, let's start the party today by celebrating the airing of SP, and just basically go wild with our love for SP, and of course our OTP, the legendary kissing couple, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. But of course, their kisses are legendary. However, it's not ONLY the kisses that got us hooked right? Keke. Grinders, bananas, milkshake, coffee and what not. LOL. Just kidding. It's the subtle touches, the open touches, the glances, the thoughtfulness, the protectiveness, the subtle caresses and many many others which i lost track of at the moment but i'm sure our other chingus would help add on very soon. Teeheehee. PSST. It would be a good day to reflect on our journey thus far! Keke. Lurkers, old timers, new timers, anyone and everyone who loves and support namji, come on out and join us at least for today, for today's a special day! Sending lotsa love! *m

uakies*

czuGXU3.gif

Iw3ScPE.jpg

wJB8428.jpg

Ctto

Keep the party going guys! LOL! I'm off to bed now since it's coming to 2am and i am working later on! Ciao!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2