Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

9 hours ago, changwooks said:

Oh, that photo... I remember my eyes widening when I first saw it, haha - it definitely affirmed my suspicions of their chemistry not only being limited to on-screen interactions. Though for JCW, that doesn't seem like a particularly comfortable position to be sitting in so I'm chuckling a little... only goes to show his level of comfort around Jihyun :lol:

oh Chingu how much more if you see it from dcut :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

5 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Go night night Val! We will be here when you wake up. 

Andddddddddddd i'm up! Kekeke. Good morning everyone!!! 

2 hours ago, Grenna said:

i knew i was in trouble

when she laughed

tumblr_ouw5qtj1yW1vesp1uo1_r1_500.gif

I'm quoting the image because damn the gif and the words are so on point! Hahahha. 

7 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

I think I need a separate post for this. Not just because I had already reached the image limit in my previous one, but also because this DOES deserve a post by itself. Of course my first post was to celebreate the first airing of Suspicious Partner properly.

But today it's also the 1st annyversary of the drama press conference, and since the presscon gave us so many NamJi goodies in 1 hour or so, I believe it's a pity to just consider it a subordinate event. Don't you agree? Even if I think most of us did not realize immediately how precious it was, we know now how many NamJi gems it had in store for us.

Just to mention a few, JCW shouting "Yeppuda" to baby girl in front of everyone. JCW saying that he had waited 8 years to meet NJH, blushing at the memory of how sexy Hyunie was during the couch scene... And of course, all those swoonworthy stares and eye-talks wonderfully captured in this video:

So.... HAPPY 1ST PRESS CONFERENCE ANNIVERSARY TOO !!!

Oh, by the way, it's partly a selfish request because I would like to have more time to celebrate with everyone here, but... I wanted to suggest if we can officially extend the 1st Suspicious Partner anniversary celebration on this thread from May 10th till May 13th, that will be Sunday and is also D-365 to Wookie's discharge (9 months passed... one more year to go!). So, we can celebrate both events during these 4 days, and if we include the weekend it might be easier for all the shipmates who are very busy with work or studying to come here, share comments and trips down the memory lane, or simply .... party!!!!! Is that ok with everyone?

@midorinokerochan Thank you dearie for reminding us yet again about the press conference! Hahahaha. Happy anniversary to our press conference day too! Keke. And i'm all for it to extend our celebrations till the end of the week! Ahahaha. There's never too much of namji and SP! Kekeke. 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

oh Chingu how much more if you see it from dcut :D

Ah, don't make me even more jealous that I can't buy it... :bawling:  Unless there's some still available but I doubt it... especially given my location, shipping will cost another fortune

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

Happy One Year Anniversary Suspicious Partner :heart::heart: .

credit to the owners

• Like 23

Come one come all!

I'm joining the celebration!!!!

Happy Anniversary to us NAMJI shippers!!!

Its time to party!!!

Image result for suspicious partner gif

cto

• Like 21

34 minutes ago, happyheart1 said:

Happy Suspicious Partner Anniversary! 

It's funny when one year ago shippers only had the sbs bts of SP to spazz on and then one year after the dcut is released and we are nowhere near any clarity (and you all know I mean this in a good way) between these 2. more so, the dcut has raised so many "why's?" since shippers can't get their heads around what they've actually witnessed in the dcut. Each one trying to find a rational explanation for actions shown by wookie and hyunnie to each other which is blurry to the lines between being professional co-stars or being too close for comfort. 

The power of the ship relies on the captain and co-captain running it. Luckily for Namji shippers, we've been supplied with enough fuel to thread calmly even if the captain of the ship is on MS but I also think that a ship wouldn't be in such a perfect shape to run without its crew. The people working below deck. That's you shipper fam right there. Today is also your day! 

From rationals to lulus, romanticist to byeontae, welcoming to "let me take out out my fly swatter/I want to kimchi slap the hell out of her" mode. You are all equally invested in this ship as with our couples individual happiness. 

Continue being you, ladies. I didn't expect shipping could be this fun! I am so ready to ride the waves and just enjoy the ride with you all.

Awwwww. I agree with you too! Thank you to each and everyone of you in here who has helped made our shipping journey so memorable and meaningful so far! Love all of you lots!

• Like 21

Their cuteness and chemistry at the Press conference continues.... :heart:

C_cl5mLUMAQHgjq.jpg

C_cl5mMV0AADY1S.jpg

f2ae4cd934d2043f2c2f24184201d7cc.jpg

09b5d120999ea4b514a5c13563b556f1.jpg

1494395564148292.jpg

ctto

• Like 21

Y   I Y

SUSPICIOUS PARTNER!!! ❤❤❤

Reposting the Engsub of Cultwo Interview before they did the SP Presscon ^_^ (i love them here too ❤) 

You can sense great chemistry unfolding here,already.:D

Wookie and Hyuni were all smiles too :wub:

Cr: yt

@masthu Awesome banner dearie...,I didn't notice right away that there were photos on each letter hehe ..mianhe :tongue::lol: It's real great though ^_^

• Like 21

wp-1494408545866.jpeg?w=600&h=600

Jigoner who kept staring at hyuni to the point choi tae joon had to bring him back to earth :lol::heart:

8eF2SiU.jpg

That moment when wookie called her sexy! Poor wookie couldn't help but blush lol

The Non edited blush

OdYvvT8.png

The edited blush

SNEx0Mg.png

All he could think was how sexy he found her above him on the couch! The Dcut holds the answer to what really happened that day! Nothing could hide his natural instinct and feelings for her. :heart: Hyuni was totally oblivious at first but turned totally flustered the moment she felt the awareness. Ottokeeeee omy poor heartu! She was the only one who could make him turn red and like wookie once said he would turn red if he like a girl! 

Daebak!! 

vRaC41A.jpg

• Like 22

Anniversay throwback  :heart:

FMV Credit to dearyou_

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, piggieb said:

Happy One Year Anniversary:blush:

Let's sing together :wub:

Let's sing 101 Reasons why I like you together with the background of 3.7 millions viewers bts age restricted kiss scene :D

*I think after we watched the dvd cut ,we can come out with the lists of  "1001 Reasons Why We ship Namji couple " :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 14