[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Y   I Y

SUSPICIOUS PARTNER!!! ❤❤❤

Reposting the Engsub of Cultwo Interview before they did the SP Presscon ^_^ (i love them here too ❤) 

You can sense great chemistry unfolding here,already.:D

Wookie and Hyuni were all smiles too :wub:

Cr: yt

@masthu Awesome banner dearie...,I didn't notice right away that there were photos on each letter hehe ..mianhe :tongue::lol: It's real great though ^_^

• Like 21

wp-1494408545866.jpeg?w=600&h=600

Jigoner who kept staring at hyuni to the point choi tae joon had to bring him back to earth :lol::heart:

8eF2SiU.jpg

That moment when wookie called her sexy! Poor wookie couldn't help but blush lol

The Non edited blush

OdYvvT8.png

The edited blush

SNEx0Mg.png

All he could think was how sexy he found her above him on the couch! The Dcut holds the answer to what really happened that day! Nothing could hide his natural instinct and feelings for her. :heart: Hyuni was totally oblivious at first but turned totally flustered the moment she felt the awareness. Ottokeeeee omy poor heartu! She was the only one who could make him turn red and like wookie once said he would turn red if he like a girl! 

Daebak!! 

vRaC41A.jpg

• Like 22

21 minutes ago, piggieb said:

Happy One Year Anniversary:blush:

Let's sing together :wub:

Let's sing 101 Reasons why I like you together with the background of 3.7 millions viewers bts age restricted kiss scene :D

*I think after we watched the dvd cut ,we can come out with the lists of  "1001 Reasons Why We ship Namji couple " :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Continuing on my spree! 

JmgMdWc.jpg

ctto

THEIR LITTLE BABIES~~~

Omo. I didnt plan for the post to tell a story but the 2 pic put together is so apt! :wub:

Ahahaha... :lol: Their bed scene, especially the bts of the bed scene, really gives this real life couple vibe, so natural and no awkwardness, so comfortable :wub:

Well, which one of their scenes together don’t right? I mean all scenes with them together give the real life couple vibes. Even their break up scene is beautiful :D

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Ahahaha... :lol: Their bed scene, especially the bts of the bed scene, really gives this real life couple vibe, so natural and no awkwardness, so comfortable :wub:

Well, which one of their scenes together don’t right? I mean all scenes with them together give the real life couple vibes. Even their break up scene is beautiful :D

We could also see the super protective side of JCW in that bed scene :wub:

• Like 21
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

And their chemistry caught me off guard I suddenly forgot about the age difference they had. Every time they were shown together they would set the screen on fire. There were times where I wanted them to just jump on each other and kiss. Their chemistry felt that intense to me.

So true. I feel you... :D

Reminds me of that ‘now kiss’ gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

An anniversary gift for All chingus~~

I merged two separated kiss scenes into one from SBS Drama youtube below in spoiler. And also made a slow motion version and a gif.

Do you find the difference?:wub:

Wookie still held Hyunnie's face in his two hands while turned to other side.

What a passionate KISS:heart::wub:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

• Like 19

Here i come again! Heheh. Wahhh. @Harry97 love how u shared ur favourite scenes from.SP. i have to dig up from my memory.. but the fave of the fave thats off my mind would be 

1. Necktie scene! 

2. JW gives in to his feelings which gave us their first kiss.. and his subsequent confession to BH and how sweet he was to here thereafter.. 

3. Laundry kiss and bed scene 

4. Proposal scene 

These scenes must be our fave too right. Hahahaha. 

L7qhO8m.jpg

83dRzFv.jpg

VDGNn9i.jpg

Ctto

• Like 20