[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

55 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

Took a peek at Tae Joon's Exit. Bang-gi-chang nim is there too!! :heart::heart: only as an extra.

In the DVD-cut, PD-nim said in the casting interview that Bang-gi-chang was supposed to die. But the audience and everyone loved him too much. He really had a lot of love with our changwookie.

I was hoping that one of the casts would reunite in dramas even as a cameo...and then theres mr.bang on exit..coolies.B)

Hope taejoonie could appear in hyunis project..a cameo would do..hehe.

Mr.Bang was showered with lots of love even on the SP thread and int'l fans❤❤

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, achinawa said:

I was hoping that one of the casts would reunite in dramas even as a cameo...and then theres mr.bang on exit..coolies.B)

Hope taejoonie could appear in hyunis project..a cameo would do..hehe.

Mr.Bang was showered with lots of love even on the SP thread and int'l fans❤❤

NJW's mom is also part of the cast

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, luvforever said:

NJW's mom is also part of the cast

Oh nice :) Suddenly remembered that meeting of the moms at jw's house..when they said they are dating...and eunhyuk and mr.bang's expressions after hearing it:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

On 5/3/2018 at 6:52 AM, achinawa said:

I'm sorry:rolleyes::ph34r::tongue::lol:

Wookie was totally alright with everything that she did (me thinks) :tongue::lol:  which makes me love them more.^_^

I will most likely not get over with these two.. :wub: Please be real. 

He was more than alright with everything she did but poor boy knew he was already in   trouble since he was losing it big time. :lol::tongue: Yet it did not make him stay away from her but made him crave her presence more than anything lol.  

43ecdc58622216bca4688b6518884638.jpg

On 5/3/2018 at 8:10 PM, noodlez_ said:

:lol: :lol: dude was determined.

he did it in the neck tie scene bts too. that time she fought back. lmao

Lol they were bickering when that happened! Hyuni be like changwookie oppa don't you start acting cute with me to divert the situation. Then she had her hands on her hips and continued bickering which gave me wifey vibes :wub:

• Like 17
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, jncjwh said:

Took a peek at Tae Joon's Exit. Bang-gi-chang nim is there too!! :heart::heart: only as an extra.

In the DVD-cut, PD-nim said in the casting interview that Bang-gi-chang was supposed to die. But the audience and everyone loved him too much. He really had a lot of love with our changwookie.

Awww... glad that they keep Mr Bang alive. Can't imagine what would be happen to the office squad if there's no Mr Bang :lol:

• Like 14

9 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Hallo Shippers!

I hope everyone is doing great.

Sorry to suddendly drop by when I still have many pages to backread here (RL is pulling hard...), but since I am one of the (self)appointed annyversary-reminders of this thread :lol: I cannot not do this... :tongue: 

We are of course waiting for the big SP anniversary coming up in less than a week, but for the time being, exactly one year ago...

:heart: Suspicious Partner's VLIVE!  :heart:  on May 4th 2017

Happy 1 year anniversary!!!

highlights of the event: the talk was mostly lead by our smart baby girl, while Wookie was mostly in charge of sending hearts :lol::wub:

And let's not forget that on this occasion we heard the first Yeppuda! from Wookie to Hyunie (yeah, technically speaking he was reading a comment from a fan, but why did he choose to read specifically THAT comment?? :wink::lol::wub:)

(Some of the above stills  from the PD note about the v-live in separate form and better resolution under spoiler)

ctto for images and vids

Happy Friday, you all !  

Happy V Live anniversary from me too.
I couldn't help but add touchy Hyunie to the highlights.

I made quite a big gif. I'm putting it under spoiler.

Spoiler

438sNC0.gif

*swoon*

• Like 13

suspicious-partner-12.jpgtumblr_ookv7ot9lR1w9vq96o1_500.jpgSuspiciousPartner39-40-00394-copy-2-1.jp

Congrats to all those here!!! May it be an amazing celebration of them and their ONE YEAR!!!

It seems as if it was only yesterday that these two opened my eyes and my heart to the sweetest view.  Their charm is simple in that what you see without words confirming or knowledge is enough for me.

It's the moments I still remember that linger in my mind their every expression and natural closeness that to me couldn't be denied.  It's what comes across as more than acting you somehow can't help yourself in wanting to believe. 

For the more you watch them and the way in which they make you feel. 

There is something that moves inside you that says what your seeing may not be acting.

Instead two people being REAL...:wub::wub:

Just saw mr.K igstory about banana milk. That's remind me of Hyunie's tomato juice.. Coincidence?! I don't know.. My shipper heart feel like they did it on purpose to tease our couple.. Or maybe those are Wookie's ideas?! :glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Wookie's ig update

I attribute my newly developed laser focused eyesight to countless hours of the 27 min kiss cuts to say that the guy injured isn’t Wookie, but maybe his manager??? :huh: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I attribute my newly developed laser focused eyesight to countless hours of the 27 min kiss cuts to say that the guy injured isn’t Wookie, but maybe his manager??? :huh: 

Lmao your laser eyesight is working. It is his manager that got injured

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, mydarjen said:

Just saw mr.K igstory about banana milk. That's remind me of Hyunie's tomato juice.. Coincidence?! I don't know.. My shipper heart feel like they did it on purpose to tease our couple.. Or maybe those are Wookie's ideas?! :glasses:

Huhuhu ...coincidence 

:D

credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao your laser eyesight is working. It is his manager that got injured

@ptp321 yes.. the words over says bangchigu.. poor thing *emoticon*

there was an instagram acc who captured their conversation..

bang complained on wookie’s inst - 32 yet still behaving like that, could you pls live more up-rightly?

yv replied that jcw is really a naughty child, joking like that.

And yv also to bang, that the soldier’s legs are strong. 

Hahaha

looks like they had a soccer game last night and this happened.. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

52 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

@ptp321 yes.. the words over says bangchigu.. poor thing *emoticon*

there was an instagram acc who captured their conversation..

bang complained on wookie’s inst - 32 yet still behaving like that, could you pls live more up-rightly?

yv replied that jcw is really a naughty child, joking like that.

And yv also to bang, that the soldier’s legs are strong. 

Hahaha

looks like they had a soccer game last night and this happened.. 

Lol...I guess his manager is paying a heavy price for his cheeky comment about Wookie going to the gym while on vacation.  They are so cute. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

Wookie's IG with raindrops are so much the same with Hyuni's... I have not lurked nor checked Wook's IG except for what you guys share here but please enlighten me. Does Wook have the habit of posting something like this? People's posts (even on their FBs) typically defines their likes, characters, events etc. So I don't know, does he usually post something like this or is he getting influenced by someone? oh well... it's the delulu in me i guess.

• Like 21