Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Morning chingus 

Don’t forget to vote for our JiJi couple www.kpoparazzi.com/awards 

Fighting ! Let’s make our NamJi win this time ! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Changsky said:

@achinawa the necktie scene is one of my faves too. The way Hyunnie put her arms on his knee... so natural, like she used to it. The same with the couch scene, her arm on his shoulder/back while watching PDnim camera :wub:

So natural hehe that at one point she slightly tickled his kneecap...and Wookie had to hold her hand to stop her  :wub::tongue::lol: I wonder what Mr.Bang is saying..hehe..what Hyuni and Wook are saying..but the three of them laughing is such a sight to see.^_^

*need to find a Korean fella to watch with...for better understanding :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, daloula said:

My only regret with this ship is...not getting the Blu-ray instead of the DVD. I heard it was really clear and HD. I’m so regretful now. I just imagined watching the famous 27 minutes on the Blu-ray and I feel like crying...

The aftermath of buying the blu-ray is soo painful for my wallet. But after I received the bluray, all i can say that it’s all worth it and i have zero regrets! The best thing is i can see every small details clearly that i cannot see in SBS catch, in 60”! (well, internet sucks here haha). But DVD is great too, Namji goodness is all there hehe

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Ctto

LOL. Not too sure if the translation is accurate or not.. but his manager asked why did he go to the gym when he is on vacation..LMAO. 

Manager's question is so on point. Like the army is not giving him enough opportunities to work his body out :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

23 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Manager's question is so on point. Like the army is not giving him enough opportunities to work his body out :lol:

To be MORE physically fit I guess *rolleyes* :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

On 5/2/2018 at 4:47 PM, masthu said:

With the dcut my remaining bit of rationality just flew outta the window! These two are way past the friends only stage and theres no going back to being friends. I tried rationalising over and over again but I give up. To me wooks ig post seems to be telling me that even if its raining and cloudy (in his life), hyuni you are my sunshine  that makes me me feel good.

Above all the timing is just killing me TT 

Why does the song lyrics of wookie's post sound so similiar to something i said yesterday??!! TT

To me wooks ig post seems to be telling me that even if its raining and cloudy (in his life),hyuni you are my sunshine that makes me me feel good.

Rain>> umbrella>> love>>sun emoji>>  you were my sunshine>> Hyuni

Ottokeeee how to stay rational! I'm sinking in delulu  :bawling:

The rain comes and goes 

Should I take my umbrella or not 

The forecast said it’d be sunny 

Even the sky seems to be confused 

Strumming down to my memories 

Through the staticky radio 

Plays yet another love song 

The sad memories I hid deep down 

Wash up through the rain 

The melody that filled the streets 

The tune we used to sing along to 

Where did you go 

The sun shines so bright 

You shined so bright 

And kept me dry from the rain 

You were my sunshine 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 11

On 4/30/2018 at 11:00 PM, noodlez_ said:

i cant get over all the chin touching by JCW. :wub:

I've been meaning to find this post last night but my nets a bit slow. And same,I can't get over this too..that I kept on picturing it on my mind :lol:

On 4/30/2018 at 11:13 PM, daloula said:

That chin touching scene in the drama seems to really be an adlib :lol:

Seems like it :lol: It has probably been a habit between those two. I actually wanted to see the filming of JW BH confrontation when she found out JW knew who was HS all along...but then we see a bit of it,(not the actual scene) , wookie touching hyuni's chin before she closes the door..to which hyuni reacts.:p :lol: I'm happy even  its not the actual scene  :wub: I so love their playfulness .^_^NamJi is taking over my life..I'm doomed :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

The funniest thing that will happen next is if hyunni's update is related to rain as well. I will be rolling on my floor laughing if that happens. Hahahaha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

20 hours ago, achinawa said:

So natural hehe that at one point she slightly tickled his kneecap...and Wookie had to hold her hand to stop her  :wub::tongue::lol: I wonder what Mr.Bang is saying..hehe..what Hyuni and Wook are saying..but the three of them laughing is such a sight to see.^_^

*need to find a Korean fella to watch with...for better understanding :lol:

You'll be making the entire thread go byeontae with this curiosity of yours unni! 

Wookie was totally alright with her hands on his knees  (gosh why are they giving me couple vibes) but the moment she started tickling and started moving her fingers  *cough upwards cough* oppa got hold of her hands (that was so cute man) :wub:

Baby girl got daring and someone was really feeling it *runs away*  :ph34r:

These two are the death of me! My precious couple :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

I'm a mess! Give me back my rationality!!! I need help ottokkeeeeee :bawling:

No wonder we all felt that wookies IG post  was so much like hyuni! :heart:

Now we got something to confirm our delulu :D

Pictures taken at different timing but with same feel ctto!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Hello Namji crazies! Ugh! Are we all still breathing after the Dcut? There is so much to share but I loved seeing that our boy is out and about. Wow! I feel like it’s Christmas Eve and I just received one of my gifts to enjoy. How about you all? 

• Like 14