[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Hi everyone!

I've been waiting on this drama for such a long time. I think it's been over a year since I've heard about it. I saw the first 4 episodes with english subs and I am looking forward to more. I love Zanilia and watch most of her drama. Love Lin Geng Xin in Scarlet Heart and soo happy he got the main lead in God of War, Zhao Yun. Can't wait for more episodes and enjoying the rest of the journey with you all. 

• Like 2

So far, I'm really enjoying this drama. In Ep 4 after Chu Qiao passes a test to become Yuwen Yue's personal maid/ sleep buddy he makes her shave him,which to her is practically an invitation to slit his throat. She's awfully tempted but refrains so she passes that test. At bedtime he uses the shaving knife to cut her finger in a very WTF moment, which makes the parrot thing say (on repeat) "That hurts"

Does anyone else think he was using the blood to fake "sleeping" with her? If so, it was very ungentlemanly of him not to use his own blood!

• Like 5

So far, I have watched the first 4 episodes and loved it. :heart:The episodes are tense and the progression is not slow. Actually, Yuwen Yue has already saved Xiao Chu three times: the hunt, the spider and his permission to be his bedchamber maid. For Qu Xiao, it didn't seem like that: Yan Xun looked more like her savior. He used his arrows to protect her, she saw that, however she didn't see YY's arrow. Then she didn't see the spider, therefore she thought, he hurt her wrist out of anger. Yan Xun gave her the medicine, although it didn't belong to him at all. At the birthday ceremony, he acted like Yuwen Yue: he could only give her a challenge hoping that she would succeed the test. So his game was similar to the contest YY proposed later. But it is clear that she has a different opinion of Yan Xun because he intervened for her, when she was accused of murdering Mrs. Song.     

• Like 3

Update Status:
Total online viewers (on all streaming platforms) hit 1billion views after 36 hours of release!

Let's support and watch online.
I'm watching at Hunan tv this link. http://live.leshi123.com/live/hunan.html?url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

DBtJQ88XUAAJUl_.jpg

And total views on iQiYi and Tencent hit 300million on each platform~

DBtJZktWAAAiFQ-.jpg

Info cr zhaoliyingHQ

• Like 4

Hello Chingus,  Just got done watching the first two episodes and now that I know there are 2 more I will wait and post my thoughts later except to say dang I love this drama!!!   It had me so wrapped up and so excited  I came here right away wanting to write about it while fresh on my mind!!  Can't watch the other two right now as my real world is calling but will return....  So good to see so many people on this thread I already know looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!!!!:wub:

4 hours ago, allblue123 said:

Can someone confirm 特工皇妃楚乔传 Princess Agents is the official youtube channel? I want to make sure I'm watching it officially to show my support, 

yes, it is the official channel 

41 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

So far, I have watched the first 4 episodes and loved it. :heart:The episodes are tense and the progression is not slow. Actually, Yuwen Yue has already saved Xiao Chu three times: the hunt, the spider and his permission to be his bedchamber maid. For Qu Xiao, it didn't seem like that: Yan Xun looked more like her savior. He used his arrows to protect her, she saw that, however she didn't see YY's arrow. Then she didn't see the spider, therefore she thought, he hurt her wrist out of anger. Yan Xun gave her the medicine, although it didn't belong to him at all. At the birthday ceremony, he acted like Yuwen Yue: he could only give her a challenge hoping that she would succeed the test. So his game was similar to the contest YY proposed later. But it is clear that she has a different opinion of Yan Xun because he intervened for her, when she was accused of murdering Mrs. Song.     

I know he saved her a lot of times but she doesn't know. I have a thing for misinterpreted leads so <3 

Stills for today 

005D0pgely1fgce6q7mcuj33vc2kwb29.jpg

6741e029ly1fgceu0adyvj20qe0hmai0.jpg

BTS

005D0pgely1fgce6h8xkjj33vc2kwe81.jpg

aww I am liking this ship

• Like 6

6 hours ago, frostflower14 said:

... At bedtime he uses the shaving knife to cut her finger in a very WTF moment, which makes the parrot thing say (on repeat) "That hurts"

Does anyone else think he was using the blood to fake "sleeping" with her? If so, it was very ungentlemanly of him not to use his own blood!

He did it on purpose to make her yell out in pain, knowing very well that the parrot will imitate it. Also the word, " enough ", like she was telling him to stop. His intention was to let people think that they had done the act, by having the parrot 'report' it.

i think the parrot will play an important role in the drama. Looks very cgi, though. Couldn't they have tried to make it more realistic? The wolves in Ep. 1 looked OK.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lols unfortunately i did lols :D 

so i guess im going to be sticking to my computer for every 2 episodes :D up to now im loving the flow....it is solids...

Xiao Liu (current name) had amnesia however still there are things she remember in passing....her skills....and who she really is in the blur :) who she really is i will go with the flow and not to guess :) for now lols till my mind get the better of me and start thinking

Hmm I am not sure if it is true but the amnesia plot was thrown in to mask out the time travelling aspect.

• Like 2

@bebebisous33.... Thanks for the shout out. I was waiting for the subs to watch the episode that aired already. I can't watch Cdrama's raw like the Kdrama. 

It is off to a good start like @angelangie said  XL does have amnesia be abuse when she fell in the water she hit her head. All her memories are scrambled. She has no idea if she is CB or XL. 

I only saw part of episode 1 will continue it on the weekend. And marathon it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I know he saved her a lot of times but she doesn't know. I have a thing for misinterpreted leads so <3 

Stills for today

BTS

aww I am liking this ship

I can't wait until she realize that he has been saving her a lot. Like hopefully tomorrow's episode she realize the arrow scene that it was him who saved her from the start. 

Thank you @mrsyooknit for sharing some of the photos for today's episode. 

I'm a little confused, so she's going by the name Xiao Liu and she can't remember that she's Chu Qiao, right?

• Like 2

I was a bit hesitant with the chemistry between YY and CQ but now am warming up to it after the latest 2 eps. It's slowly building. YY is teaching her things daily, and CQ is picking it up very quickly to the point where YY's bodyguard/male servant observed this. I'm also starting to feel a bit of jealousy from YY whenever YX comes over to visit (he's only coming over to see CQ).

I was skeptic of Lin Geng Xin & Zhao Li Ying's chemistry from the start because it seemed she matched better with Shawn Dou. However, I realized it's because YY is supposed to be portrayed as a cold person. YX nicknames him "Master Cold." YY doesn't show his true feelings, and he's a loner, until he meets CQ.

Waiting for tomorrow's 2 episodes is such a drag. 

SPOILER QUESTIONS:

Does anyone know if CQ & YX fall in love deeply? Does YY find out about their feelings? I know that YX turns evil later on. Is this why CQ ends up with YY. Does YY fall in love with CQ at all? Thanks.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, whome said:

I was a bit hesitant with the chemistry between YY and CQ but now am warming up to it after the latest 2 eps. It's slowly building. YY is teaching her things daily, and CQ is picking it up very quickly to the point where YY's bodyguard/male servant observed this. I'm also starting to feel a bit of jealousy from YY whenever YX comes over to visit (he's only coming over to see CQ).

I was skeptic of Lin Geng Xin & Zhao Li Ying's chemistry from the start because it seemed she matched better with Shawn Dou. However, I realized it's because YY is supposed to be portrayed as a cold person. YX nicknames him "Master Cold." YY doesn't show his true feelings, and he's a loner, until he meets CQ.

SPOILER QUESTIONS:

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know if CQ & YX fall in love deeply? Does YY find out about their feelings? I know that YX turns evil later on. Is this why CQ ends up with YY. Does YY fall in love with CQ at all? Thanks.

Spoiler

I read parts of the novel and yes he falls hard for her halfway. It is a 60+ drama so expect a lot of twists. Loved ep 5 and 6--he's slowly liking her but only thinks about using her at first. Base on end of ep 6 preview, most likely she won't kill him since we have a long way to go. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I can't wait until she realize that he has been saving her a lot. Like hopefully tomorrow's episode she realize the arrow scene that it was him who saved her from the start. 

Thank you @mrsyooknit for sharing some of the photos for today's episode. 

I'm a little confused, so she's going by the name Xiao Liu and she can't remember that she's Chu Qiao, right?

NP :D

I don't think she falls for him anytime soon. He will fall for her first, I can just see it. 

She doesn't know her name is Chu Qiao, she thinks it is because she dreams of someone calling her Chu Qiao. But she is not sure if it is a memory or a dream. Her adoptive father gave her that name Xiao Lu. 

32 minutes ago, whome said:

SPOILER QUESTIONS:

Reveal hidden contents

Same. From the trailer, I thought ZLY matched better with Shawn Dou, but as of now in the drama, she has a lot of chemistry with Lin Gengxin. They have so much tension with each other in all their scenes, I love it!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, chii87 said:

I know the owner of A Virtual Voyage is a big Zhao Li Ying fan so I was hoping they would be recapping. It will be very helpful when waiting for subs too. 

I'm only on the first episode so far but it the violence and callous disregard for the lives of the maids by some of the lords is so awful.  I was actually kind of glad for some of the bad CGI as it took me out of the scene a bit and stopped me getting too worked up!

6 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Update Status:
Total online viewers (on all streaming platforms) hit 1billion views after 36 hours of release!

Let's support and watch online.
I'm watching at Hunan tv this link. http://live.leshi123.com/live/hunan.html?url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

And total views on iQiYi and Tencent hit 300million on each platform~

Info cr zhaoliyingHQ

Thanks for keeping us updated.  It's doing so well in just three days! Hope it keeps up the success.

• Like 4

i'm so in love with this series :)

has anyone read the novel here? i'm dying to know if it will be a happy ending or not?? :):):) the two cute leads will end up together? but the plot says otherwise :( and they will part ways eventually