[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Daebak--Ep 1 hooked me in within 10 minutes! 

I am curious as to who she will end up Yuwen Xue or Prince Yun Xun..

Spoiler

Although my fellow soompier mentioned that the second lead will turn evil so female lead will end up as a renowned female strategist  base on the novel.

2 hours ago, whome said:

Liking it so far. ZLY is really an amazing actress with her facial expressions. Her eyes glaring and watery red with such anger right after the wolf/slave hunt scene was incredible. 

Wow to the ratings both online and on TV!!! This will most likely surpass 3L3L's record.

Yup. 3L3L I couldn't get through even ep 1 due to so many characters being introduced but the way ep 1 was executed with so much action and suspense.. that is how it is done! So looking forward to the next 60 episodes.. my heart was pretty much racing  the entire 40 min. 

• Like 2

Guys are you watching from the youtube official channel? The channel replied to me that they have a team working on English subs. 

Also anyone noticing how much skin they are showing in some scenes? I'm not complaining just not expecting that much skin shown in a TV drama, I wonder how they get past chinese censors. 

Damn, 5 billion in last than 24 hrs? It seems every subsequent chinese dramas seem to be breaking more and more records. Nirvana in fire then TLTW then princess agent.

When advisors alliance, Tribes and Empires come out, the views will explode. 

Btw, anyone knows the name of the topless assassin girl in episode 1? Asking for a friend. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2017 at 10:23 AM, minoku2209 said:

Epi 1 -2 RAW ~ a TV edition and Uncut version 

thank you for uploading this, very much appreciated!! Can I just ask, what happens in the uncut version? Is it the same as the tv version?

i personally read the novel unfortunately it did not continue with English translation :(

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote video
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

the official channel will have the subs :) guess u guys dont have to go and look for the sub :) 

Thank you!  So happy to know we will get English subtitles:grin:

Thanks for the updates everyone.. Very happy for ZLY this is getting so much attention and great ratings already. You can tell she worked so hard on this drama.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote video

Online views are increasing as people are going from cable to streaming shows online. Not too long ago Journey of Flower was the first drama to reach 20 billion views a huge record at that time. 

The difference between uncut and TV version is that they cut the episodes differently. In the TV version, the first episode is like 53 minutes as opposed to 45. I find the uncut version better and that happens to be the one that is subbed. 

On 6/7/2017 at 0:31 AM, minoku2209 said:

INFO: 

they are just stealing subs from the official youtube channel.

Edited by bebebisous33
illegal webside
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Hi guys just a word of caution not to visit the unofficial youtube too much or post it up here....since if too many ppl go to the unofficial channel, the official will cut off certain region upon receiving the complain to avoid ppl from stealing the subs....it happen in Surgeons :) 

Did you watch yet, chingu? :D  I might put a hold on this drama and marathon it later in the next two weeks... so hard to wait.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Hi guys just a word of caution not to visit the unofficial youtube too much or post it up here....since if too many ppl go to the unofficial channel, the official will cut off certain region upon receiving the complain to avoid ppl from stealing the subs....it happen in Surgeons :) 

Is that why I can't watch ep 3-4 sub on YouTube?  It said not available for my region. But I have no problem with ep 1-2. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Did you watch yet, chingu? :D  I might put a hold on this drama and marathon it later in the next two weeks... so hard to wait.

Hahah same. I am waiting until next month, I prefer to watch marathon lol.

• Like 2

I'm just watching the first 2 ep and i have tu say zhao liying is great in this drama and the pace is quite good. I think i will continue watching this drama and see how female lead rise in rank and whether she will end up with the male lead or not.

or she really end up with male lead?i think the male lead is good.he is cold,smart,resourceful,a bit arrogant but i think he has warm heart but will be always misunderstood by others.

• Like 4