[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Is there a reverse harem thing going? Sounds like a C-period version of La Femme Nikita. :D 

Zhao Liying is always good value. I like Li Gengxin as an actor but the last thing I saw him in, God of War, was a woeful let down. Hope this one does better in general and for him as well. From everything I've seen, the leads look like they have some good chemistry.

The martial arts looks fabulous and so does the cinematography. Looks like they threw a bit of money at this one.

new trailer 

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Is there a reverse harem thing going? Sounds like a C-period version of La Femme Nikita. :D 

Zhao Liying is always good value. I like Li Gengxin as an actor but the last thing I saw him in, God of War, was a woeful let down. Hope this one does better in general and for him as well. From everything I've seen, the leads look like they have some good chemistry.

The martial arts looks fabulous and so does the cinematography. Looks like they threw a bit of money at this one.

I didn't read the book, but from what I read it seems that there are three guys that like her throughout the drama. It seems like every ancient cdrama needs three guys to like the female lead :lol:

I hope this drama delivers, so far the previews/trailers all look good. It has good cast too, all good actors. 

• Like 2

I just found this video. The interview looks interesting.
Anyone here know Chinese? Please help to translate or summarise this. Thanks.

《果酱爱探班》第23期:“赵小刀”赵丽颖重出江湖引李沁吃醋 林更新窦骁邓伦出奇招争宠 Crew Interview 【芒果TV官方版】
Translate google: "Jade love to visit classes" 23: "Zhao knife" Zhao Liying re-out of the rivers and lakes cited Li Qin eat vinegar update Dou Xiao Deng Lun surprising strokes Chong Crew Interview [mango TV official version]

040617 Zhao Liying's weibo update
- “Tomorrow, let’s live like pigs. I’ll bring you home"

4th photo - "Watch Princess Agents or I’ll bite you"

DBfISm-U0AA1ZwT.jpgDBfISoYUIAEjKCT.jpgDBfISbnU0AAEcCc.jpgDBfISajUIAAFQEW.jpg

More photos added~

1st photo - If I press this button on your head, you’ll turn into a silly dog
2nd photo - I’m telling you! Princess Agents is really good!

DBfIoBwUAAAbSXX.jpgDBfIn34VwAI5tLM.jpg

Even more photos added~

Spoiler

DBfIvOrUMAA8stC.jpgDBfIvaUU0AEMuO0.jpgDBfIugwU0AIcdPR.jpg

Translated by Zhao Liying HQ

• Like 3

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传