[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Hello guys..done watching ep7 and 8 with sub. 

This drama so far really good..Just the dubbing bother me coz most of them are not synchronize.

No Yan Xu in ep8..I like his character for being playful and cheerful..Everytime he teases Xing Er i cant stop myself from smiling.  When he jokes with YY asking for Xing Er..:)

I hope in next ep we dont have repeating trick for Jinzu to trap Xing Er and her sisters..oh btw need to be cautious with Xiaoba..She is quite selfish and has this potential to become bad to Xing Er. 

Nway i want to know is the voice for Yuwen Yue the same with Ye Hua in Eternal Love ? I feel like its the same voice 

Till next monday ~ 3 days too long 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Hi, did anyone knows this story will be end with happy or sad ending?

I really cant stand sad ending.

Btw, from 1-8 ep this series totally awesome.

Love Zanillia n lgx.

If the director followed the book, yes it will be a happy ending, Otp together in the end.  I guest it depends on which of the two guys you like her to end up with.  And, director could choose a different ending then the book.

Here is a link to a blogger's review of the book.  Reading her review already made my heart ached for YY on how much he loves her later on.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

If the director followed the book, yes it will be a happy ending, Otp together in the end.  I guest it depends on which of the two guys you like her to end up with.  And, director could choose a different ending then the book.

Here is a link to a blogger's review of the book.  Reading her review already made my heart ached for YY on how much he loves her later on.  

After reading the review it seems that the drama takes quite a different story in the beginning. We are only on episode 8 now so they still have a long way to go. But I hope they don't change the ending. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lovehuche said:

Thank you soo much for that confirmation! I am now just hoping the director goes that direction, because I would love for her to end up with Yuwen Yue instead of Yan Xun. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Thank you soo much for that confirmation! I am now just hoping the director goes that direction, because I would love for her to end up with Yuwen Yue instead of Yan Xun. 

Same with me. Ship Xing er n YY. ♡♡♡

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pawla said:

@angelangie they are gone again this morning *sigh*

I was so happy last night thinking I could finally watch the sub on YouTube. Do you think they will make it available once the drama is over? 

EDIT: somehow I messed up when putting in spoilers.If I quoted you, then you are somewhere in there just keep going to the next spoiler. Sorry.

here it is being uploaded 

8 hours ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Hi, did anyone knows this story will be end with happy or sad ending?

I really cant stand sad ending.

Btw, from 1-8 ep this series totally awesome.

Love Zanillia n lgx.

If you ship her with YY then a happy ending :D

7 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

A lot of you are asking the outcome of the drama but let's keep in mind that it is the series of events that deems the worth of a drama, :) 

As for YY's grandpa, if I recall, it was a plot device to keep YH from going at the Green Hills Courtyard.. what a power struggle indeed. I like how the idea of a veil is repeatedly emphasized. No body means he is alive. YY also keeps bringing it up to Xinger so she can see the truth for it truly is. Her brother is also alive. We see the whole plot as a veil--notice how we don't actually see the whole view of her brother. I hope this is the case.I hope she gets smarter in the next few episodes. I love the consistency of the female lead--what can I say, she has it all; beauty, the brain, and she is a badass. Such marvelous Bs. I love how a female like her is portrayed. So strong!! Fighting! 

Until next Monday! 

wait her brother is alive????

5 hours ago, tintin92 said:

has anyone here seen this video ?? i was really afraid that the intimate moments in this series are very limited :D guess i was wrong -_- we're gonna have some lovely scenes after all :)

I was also afraid it wasn't going to have enough romance but they already had a lot of moments so I am really hopeful :love:

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted video and illegal webside
  • Like 1

It is clear that YY and QC will be together at the end. Notice that we barely saw YX in the last two episodes, so YY is the main lead. Little by little, YY discovers how different QC is. Moreover, his lesson about the three students (Zhong, Heng and Jiang) was his way to tell her not judge people's actions based on the appearances. She understood him perfectly. Now, she does view him in a different light. She has even realised that he was the one who saved her during the hunt. However, YY is still to distant and cold to make her see that he is falling in love with her. Right now, he is still under the illusion that he needs her therefore he saved her life. But the way he looks at her and even treats her shows that he cares a lot about her. YY doesn't want to give QC to YX which is really telling. 

I have the impression that his cousin Y Hai will succeed in his attempt to destroy YX's father. The Emperor will believe YH therefore YX's family will be wiped out. I have the impression that YX will try to use the Eye of God for his revenge.

• Like 7

Has anyone here read the novel? Does anyone know When did ChuQiao fall for YuwenYue? I tried reading the novel with my very very bad Chinese and could barely get the story. :cry: I think ChuQiao was alone for a few years after she broke up with YanXun. I think YanXun became so different after that. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, danteduke said:

Hello guys..done watching ep7 and 8 with sub. 

This drama so far really good..Just the dubbing bother me coz most of them are not synchronize.

No Yan Xu in ep8..I like his character for being playful and cheerful..Everytime he teases Xing Er i cant stop myself from smiling.  When he jokes with YY asking for Xing Er..:)

I hope in next ep we dont have repeating trick for Jinzu to trap Xing Er and her sisters..oh btw need to be cautious with Xiaoba..She is quite selfish and has this potential to become bad to Xing Er. 

Nway i want to know is the voice for Yuwen Yue the same with Ye Hua in Eternal Love ? I feel like its the same voice 

Till next monday ~ 3 days too long 

Yes, we also know her sister doesn't treat Xing'er as a true sister because she was willing to put the blame on Xing'er with the snakes. Waiting for that day when she dies.. there is no bloodline therefore she must go. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Yes, we also know her sister doesn't treat Xing'er as a true sister because she was willing to put the blame on Xing'er with the snakes. Waiting for that day when she dies.. there is no bloodline therefore she must go. 

Based on wikipedia, XiaoBa will become the wife of Yuan Song, the 13th prince. So she will change her opinion about Qiao Chu. Don't forget that she is the one who is holding important info about QC's origins hence I believe that XB will give it to Xing'er (QC) on her own accord.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sugarplum892 said:

I am confused, how did YY save her during the hunt in epi 1?  I just remember that he shot an arrow into the air and later YX found a needle pin in QC's hair after the hunt ended.

When he shot the arrow, it countered YH's arrow. 

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Based on wikipedia, XiaoBa will become the wife of Yuan Song, the 13th prince. So she will change her opinion about Qiao Chu. Don't forget that she is the one who is holding important info about QC's origins hence I believe that XB will give it to Xing'er (QC) on her own accord.

Oh I see... I read parts of the novel before but I cannot recall Xing'er's actual birth.. 

• Like 5

Edit on my post earlier.. I guess according to Wiki the brother did die.. or did he not? I need to see the actual corpse. And I was right, the grandfather is alive since YY and the Queen both staged the grandfather's death. I also confirm via the preview of ep 9+10 and saw grandpa in wheelchair.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Edit on my post earlier.. I guess according to Wiki the brother did die.. or did he not? I need to see the actual corpse. And I was right, the grandfather is alive since YY and the Queen both staged the grandfather's death. I also confirm via the preview of ep 9+10 and saw grandpa in wheelchair.

I think her brother was poisoned and was going to die anyways. He burned him so he could use his body as his grandfather. Remember the box was poisoned, but his grandfather only got bit by the spider. 

• Like 5