[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

26 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think her brother was poisoned and was going to die anyways. He burned him so he could use his body as his grandfather. Remember the box was poisoned, but his grandfather only got bit by the spider. 

Oh good point, I did not even think about burning the body to use in lieu of grandpa's. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It is clear that YY and QC will be together at the end. Notice that we barely saw YX in the last two episodes, so YY is the main lead. Little by little, YY discovers how different QC is. Moreover, his lesson about the three students (Zhong, Heng and Jiang) was his way to tell her not judge people's actions based on the appearances. She understood him perfectly. Now, she does view him in a different light. She has even realised that he was the one who saved her during the hunt. However, YY is still to distant and cold to make her see that he is falling in love with her. Right now, he is still under the illusion that he needs her therefore he saved her life. But the way he looks at her and even treats her shows that he cares a lot about her. YY doesn't want to give QC to YX which is really telling. 

I have the impression that his cousin Y Hai will succeed in his attempt to destroy YX's father. The Emperor will believe YH therefore YX's family will be wiped out. I have the impression that YX will try to use the Eye of God for his revenge.

The whole story on Zhong, Heng, and Jian is soo true. It did get CQ to see YY differently. Good point there :D

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Everyone saw the last episodes? My ship has sailed. There are so many moments, in which is obvious he likes her. Like I think even he knows he is interested in her, but he can't allow himself to be. 

I know! I couldn't agree more with you! He held onto her handkerchief, he did what he can to save her and just realizing it all that he's falling for her. The ship is slowly sailing! :blush: Thank you for the amazing gifs, too! I am dying for Monday to come already. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

The whole story on Zhong, Heng, and Jian is soo true. It did get CQ to see YY differently. Good point there :D

I know! I couldn't agree more with you! He held onto her handkerchief, he did what he can to save her and just realizing it all that he's falling for her. The ship is slowly sailing! :blush: Thank you for the amazing gifs, too! I am dying for Monday to come already. 

I normally dislike Mondays due to the start of another work week but I can't wait as well! :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

When she is giving her explanation for her sister to be near his room and he starts touching the handkerchief. I was like AHHHh :love:

Then he saves her endangering his life just with the excuse of asking her questions. Why is Monday so far away? 

006oBrtBly1fgfg7ee6qkg30c809lkjs.gif

31 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I normally dislike Mondays due to the start of another work week but I can't wait as well! :) 

same, I wish Hunan would air it daily

• Like 6

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It is clear that YY and QC will be together at the end. Notice that we barely saw YX in the last two episodes, so YY is the main lead. Little by little, YY discovers how different QC is. Moreover, his lesson about the three students (Zhong, Heng and Jiang) was his way to tell her not judge people's actions based on the appearances. She understood him perfectly. Now, she does view him in a different light. She has even realised that he was the one who saved her during the hunt. However, YY is still to distant and cold to make her see that he is falling in love with her. Right now, he is still under the illusion that he needs her therefore he saved her life. But the way he looks at her and even treats her shows that he cares a lot about her. YY doesn't want to give QC to YX which is really telling. 

I have the impression that his cousin Y Hai will succeed in his attempt to destroy YX's father. The Emperor will believe YH therefore YX's family will be wiped out. I have the impression that YX will try to use the Eye of God for his revenge.

Agreed. I think the series not too same with novel. The developement feeling between CQ n YY so impressive compare than novel. And it's really a good thing. I ship CQ n YY ♡♡♡

Btw, did anyone knows... why the title was "Princess Agents" ? Does that mean CQ is some sort of agent to a princess???

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Agreed. I think the series not too same with novel. The developement feeling between CQ n YY so impressive compare than novel. And it's really a good thing. I ship CQ n YY ♡♡♡

Btw, did anyone knows... why the title was "Princess Agents" ? Does that mean CQ is some sort of agent to a princess???

Again I wasn't completely wrong about the whole time travelling aspect. 

Spoiler

https://11thagent.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/11-chu-tegong-huang-fei/

Before she was framed and thrown into prison, Chu Qiao (楚乔) was a special agent of unit 11. After she escaped, she sacrificed herself to save the unit. She was then reborn into the body of a 8 year old slave who had just died after being thrown into a pit to be a human shooting target.  

Above: This was taken from the blogger's site. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Again I wasn't completely wrong about the whole time travelling aspect. 

Hide contents

https://11thagent.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/11-chu-tegong-huang-fei/

Before she was framed and thrown into prison, Chu Qiao (楚乔) was a special agent of unit 11. After she escaped, she sacrificed herself to save the unit. She was then reborn into the body of a 8 year old slave who had just died after being thrown into a pit to be a human shooting target.  

Above: This was taken from the blogger's site. 

But, in series I dont think CQ time travel. Maybe the producer change it.

• Like 2

I'm going to agree with @Bella-Chimura that the producer might have changed the time traveling, because it's just going to be complicate. I read some reviews on the novel and she does time travel, but it doesn't seem like that in the drama. I'm guessing they are keeping her identity a secret and plus she has amnesia and she's slowly going to recover her memories back, then we'll get the truth of who she really was. Just a guess. 

• Like 5

On 09/06/2017 at 6:47 AM, lovehuche said:

Who is the guy that keep plotting to kill YY?   What is he relationship with YY? 

The guy that's always plotting to kill Yuwen Yue is his older cousin Yuwen Huai and his creepy rapist grandpa.

Creepy grandpa is Yuwen Yue's great uncle. The opening credits show the scene where creepy grandpa is dispatched by Xing Er/Chu Qiao, which hopefully happens soon since it's the catalyst for Chu Qiao to leave and become Yan Xun's companion/lover. From the credits, it also looks like after Xing Er leaves Yuwen Yue keeps the bells he made for her and attaches it to his sword.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm going to agree with @Bella-Chimura that the producer might have changed the time traveling, because it's just going to be complicate. I read some reviews on the novel and she does time travel, but it doesn't seem like that in the drama. I'm guessing they are keeping her identity a secret and plus she has amnesia and she's slowly going to recover her memories back, then we'll get the truth of who she really was. Just a guess. 

I think CQ was some sort of assasins. Hope she can recover her memories immediately and kick off some as*. Hahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, frostflower14 said:

The guy that's always plotting to kill Yuwen Yue is his older cousin Yuwen Huai and his creepy rapist grandpa.

Creepy grandpa is Yuwen Yue's great uncle. The opening credits show the scene where creepy grandpa is dispatched by Xing Er/Chu Qiao, which hopefully happens soon since it's the catalyst for Chu Qiao to leave and become Yan Xun's companion/lover. From the credits, it also looks like after Xing Er leaves Yuwen Yue keeps the bells he made for her and attaches it to his sword.

I dont think Xing Er becomes Yan Xun's lover since I read on a blog that 

she only sleeps with Yuwen Yue

cant wait until she kills the creepy grandpa

• Like 5

what i figured from the comments above is that the series is actually different from the novel. i haven't read the novel myself but i read plots and summaries and the novel seems quite different. we don't know about chu qia's identity yet but it seems that she is some sort of a novel ( the thing her sisters is hiding might reveal soon ) or maybe she is a princess or something? 

And , i believe the novel will have a different path for the relationships. but we do see CQ and YX in some prison scenes and hugging and stuff ( if i'm correct :)) which indicates that CQ will be with YX soon :( ( i ship YY and CQ :) ).

anyways, so far i'm enjoying this drama and am thankful for the fast subs! :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

I dont think Xing Er becomes Yan Xun's lover since I read on a blog that 

Reveal hidden contents

she only sleeps with Yuwen Yue

cant wait until she kills the creepy grandpa

What I meant was Chu Qiao and Yan Xun develop feelings for each other, but never actually consummate their relationship. Everyone else assumes they are lovers since they are so trusting with each other.Yuwen Yue finds out the truth when he and Chu Qiao/ Xing Er have a wedding night way before the wedding! Somehow I don't think this scene makes to the final cut though,due to censorship reasons.

• Like 8

guess most of you have seen this trailer. But curiosity is killing me :) at 1:06 we see CQ Holding someone's hands in the prison and then the guy hugs her. Is the guy YX? :D

3 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

What I meant was Chu Qiao and Yan Xun develop feelings for each other, but never actually consummate their relationship. Everyone else assumes they are lovers including Yuwen Yue, who finds out the truth when he and Chu Qiao/ Xing Er have a wedding night way before the wedding!

So CQ doesn't actually sleep with YX? 

So far in the series though she is YY's bedchamber they haven't slept with each other  but they will soon I believe ? :) 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

guess most of you have seen this trailer. But curiosity is killing me :) at 1:06 we see CQ Holding someone's hands in the prison and then the guy hugs her. Is the guy YX? :D

So CQ doesn't actually sleep with YX? 

So far in the series though she is YY's bedchamber they haven't slept with each other  but they will soon I believe ? :) 

Somehow I doubt Yuwen Yue is going to do the deed with Xing Er anytime soon, coz in the book they get together towards the middle. Yuwen Yue sacrifices himself to save Xing Er and she thinks he died and makes him a fake grave. He survives and they get together after he finds her again.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, frostflower14 said:

What I meant was Chu Qiao and Yan Xun develop feelings for each other, but never actually consummate their relationship. Everyone else assumes they are lovers since they are so trusting with each other.Yuwen Yue finds out the truth when he and Chu Qiao/ Xing Er have a wedding night way before the wedding! Somehow I don't think this scene makes to the final cut though,due to censorship reasons.

Oh thanks! Well hopefully they give us hints :D  

We will get some kissing scenes since ZLY said today LGX is really shy after kiss scenes. I am so in this Xing Er/Yuwen Yue ship. I am glad the drama is pushing for it earlier. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

Somehow I doubt Yuwen Yue is going to do the deed with Xing Er anytime soon, coz in the book they get together towards the middle. Yuwen Yue sacrifices himself to save Xing Er and she thinks he died and makes him a fake grave. He survives and they get together after he finds her again.

But even after he survived and found her, they didn't get together until many years later. Anyone who read the novel knows why? I mean was she already in love with him then? 

And yes, I was quite surprised that YanXun and ChuQiao have not done the deed despite being engaged? He did propose to her and she accepted. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lavendre said:

But even after he survived and found her, they didn't get together until many years later. Anyone who read the novel knows why? I mean was she already in love with him then? 

And yes, I was quite surprised that YanXun and ChuQiao have not done the deed despite being engaged? He did propose to her and she accepted. 

nooo, I just know I will have to suffer to get a happy ending. At least if they follow the book and it seems they will in that aspect, they will end up together.

• Like 4