[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Goodevening friends!!

So an hour left before the 2nd to the last episode airs :(

I dont know why but im super anxious for the past 2 hours and cant focus on my homework!!!

really scared on what will happen but at the same time im excited because i wanna know the fate of our leads!!!

call me crazy but dangggg this cast and production are awesome!!

kudos to all the casts and prod team and i hope they will remember this forever... OH AND I HOPE THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION AFTER THIS SERIES

MDBC FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

PS. Yeong-Raon kiss pweaseeee hahaha

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, radiocity said:

YS finished recording a song (probably for his group?) overnight upon returning from Japan and went straight to the shooting location in Junjoo this morning at 7am.

According to the people who went to the location, call casts and staff members were there from very early morning till late. 

Hide contents

Some of the people who went there left comments on the web, saying that they didn't see CP, but saw YS, BY and RO while they were there. However they were only there momentarily and might have missed CP's scene.

Now do not read the next post if you don't like spoilers or wild guesses!

Hide contents

You've been warned!

Hide contents

They said they heard that the crew were filming a scene where YS gets pierced (or even slain) by a sword... 

oh. my. :tears:

I should have stopped myself!!

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, radiocity said:

YS finished recording a song (probably for his group?) overnight upon returning from Japan and went straight to the shooting location in Junjoo this morning at 7am.

According to the people who went to the location, call casts and staff members were there from very early morning till late. 

Hide contents

Some of the people who went there left comments on the web, saying that they didn't see CP, but saw YS, BY and RO while they were there. However they were only there momentarily and might have missed CP's scene.

Reveal hidden contents

You've been warned!

Reveal hidden contents

They said they heard that the crew were filming a scene where YS gets pierced (or even slain) by a sword... 

*pretends that i DID listen to your warning* 

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

ooh ooh hold up that pic posted up there has both BY and CP what appears to be a playful swordfight or training but unless i wasnt paying attention that hasnt been shown yet, or did i miss it or was it filmed but cut......mhmm.

it has been shown already before it's during the time CP heard about his impending marriage, the scene is from episode 10.:)

• Like 9

@pyoyong

One BLUE TEAM Sky Archer with wildest imagination reporting at your service. Its an honor to be part of THE GREATEST ARMY IN KDRAMA FORUM. TQ. :blush:

* TO HAPPY ENDING!!* :heart:

But pssst I will try to the best of my ability to have the purest wishes of a 5-year old coz *cough* whenever I look at CP and RaOn together, all that is pure is furthest from my thought! 

It was fun to be in this awesome MDBC forum. TQ to all (tagged by Commader Pyoyong in the spoiler.)

Spoiler
5 hours ago, pyoyong said:

TODAY & TOMORROW

FINAL DAY - D-DAY

WAR!!!

Such an annoying trip for me last weekend meeting boring adults part of so-called real life responsibility that we all must comply to. But as I return today finally in front of my computer, I can open my favorite Soompi thread and run my photoshop to conclude the final draft of the battlefield. Therefore Moonlighters let go of all your burden and free your mind, for today and tomorrow we open our hearts and show our kindred spirit, and go back to when we possessed the purest wishes and imagination, all for the sake of MDBC. Yes, I'm asking you to turn back time and transform to 5-year old you! Yep, I will be facing war today with a bunch of kindergarten kids, including myself!!! Stands on top of that cardboard box, wield that newspaper roll and lift it up with pride that you are now part of The Greatest Army in KDrama Forum!

The Wonders of A Child's Mind

My strongest, bravest, purest, kindest. loyal and most crazy funny wonderful Moonlighter friends and comrades, welcome to our WAR! First and foremost, allow me to showcase our FINAL FORMATION of The RED TEAM with Wing Crane Formation & The BLUE TEAM with Austerlitz Formation in this Epic Battlefield.

THE RED TEAM

Lead by 3 great generals @Bambiina The Epic Deer, @Grace1003 The Angel of Death (no peace for now Grace) and General @tiendoank The Lord of Hell to ensure every single one of you return safely to our Soompi Homeland. And these are the Bravest of the Brave :

@kwon_ga@airasara@lalunaaa@cloud92@gimely@4nnlov3pink@kikyo4ever@hansp@b3ll4dy@ssam@ruka18@uripuppies@yuuinokokoro@liemkopi@myutaa@AriaAA@bogummylove@boyoo4lyf@mdbcsuperfan@tikasari@babysiew@Xu Hào@roneddski@whitefoliage@nonski@jjongah4eva@eyo2eyo@ireumimolla@nataliakay

THE BLUE TEAM

I'm humbled and honored to lead this team and may all of us return safely to our Soompi Homeland along with the rest of our comrades! My friends @xoxgossipgirl and @lovehbhjw2013, my sincere apology and gratitude for allowing me to give you heavy responsibility to lead the ranged battalions to aid all of us!

@Luc-@totesinluv@be99lle@kirei11@NRGchick@mujay@charliew@Kissy13@moonlightsonata@kiranzz@tianaa@cynkdf@dahae2006@_Nachan07@ayu_2905@febz@thephamle@SihaeSL@phoenixember@iheartyoojung@KateSG@Jillia@Mepuppy@PrincessMe2515@happysloth@gf sherry@pappapig@daare@boredahjumma@sara2908@ricerascal67@xXMzSmilesXx@ksks111@PororoQueen@lovehbhjw2013@herlina28@pangy76@pristineqi@lorac529@stroppyse@mellinadear@genmaikrw@Earth2KatyD@JinyoungFox@8mel@WildDivine69@akikisetsu@docster6@nadreams@khlgpc@in00022@Ahpheng@lavender2love@mommyjezz@moodypie

BLUE TEAM SKY ARCHERS

@youaremoonfan16@cpy95@nalili@eyhlin@zee0123@PeachyPeach@jigee@swtfirefly@peishi0408@rhiesta@June Foo@kdfan2014@inna75@getting2dreamy@onni@bimilid@princessbelle1022@myicecreamcakexoxo@lightforyou22@syeramy@bonuibonui@ruuuuthpft@winnieho@mizkorea@petstsengko3@Plummpychan@padhari@darafangirl29@missjjang@Phuong Dinh@st4rdust@luvhollandlop

And to my 3 angels who protected this thread from the beginning and fill it with news, live caption and images that brighten up my day, I will have to draft you and drag you out of your house to join me @Naruto_7th_Hokage@bebe1989@parmma , I'm glad that SKY TEAM will have you *bow*

124 of us

guardiansofMDBC_zpsdy1zzdiy.jpg

WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF MDBC

WE PLEDGE OUR UTMOST SINCERITY AND LOYALTY TO THIS DRAMA

AND WE SHALL FIGHT TILL

THE LAST OF OUR SOOMPI BLOOD

TO DEFEND CROWN PRINCE, RAON, YS AND BYUNG!

WE KNOW NO FEAR

WILL SHOW NO MERCY TOWARDS OUR ENEMIES

WHILE WE BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!!

AND AIM FOR ULTIMATE VICTORY!

THE TRIUMPH OF MDBC AS ONE OF THE GREATEST LOVE STORIES OF ALL TIME!

LIFT OUR WEAPONS MOONLIGHTERS AND SHOUT OUR WAR-CRY!!!

TO HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And before we are marching to the unknown and head into battle, Moonlighters, I will show our final secret weapon to secure VICTORY in this war! The Power of Our Legion lies within these weapons that you currently wield.

THE SPEAR BATTALION

Greetings to my spear teammate, the wilder of The Mightiest Spear in Asgard, The Spear of Gungnir

170px-Odin-Lawrie-Highsmith.jpeg

Also known as Odin's Spear

Whoever wields this mighty spear will send their evil enemy to The realm of Death

Doing so you will be rewarded a place among the heroes in Valhalla, presides over by the Mighty Odin.

So may you thrive in this battle and lead our MDBC to Glory!

THE MIDDLE EARTH ARCHERS BATTALION

Greetings to my legendary archer teammate. The Rivendell Elves from the House of Elrond, have send their best ranged weapon The Lord of the Bow, to be used for our Noble Cause!

big_thumb_4e5132b0f6fcf5c5c0245d0f3b1ae6

As the wielder of The strongest Elves Bow, you shall fight on the ground with me

You shall vanquish our enemies from afar and rain death upon. A single arrow of your capable of crushing the skull of any enemy foolish enough to fight us.

May Legolas' spirit, skill and bravery, empower your true and noble heart, great Archers of Middle Earth so that you may protect the core of MDBC characters

THE SKY TEAM ARCHERS BATTALIONS

My friends, my protectors who watch over us, wielders of the SKY LONGBOW belonging to ARTEMIS The Ancient Greek Deity

skylongbow_zpsfyarzung.jpg

Made from a sacred golden tree on Olympus Mountain and forged by the moonlight

My loyal comrades, my army of Heaven,

Your arrows shall fly a great distance

Your arrows shall fill the sky with the Rain of Justice

You shall hit with accuracy that will pierce the hearts of our enemies

And put your life on the line to protect your comrades

and you shall be shielded

by The Goddes of War Athena

SWORD BATTALION

My brothers, my sisters! HURAAAHH!!! We are the wielders of The Greatest of Katana on this Earth! Lift your swords high up in the air because this is

MURAMASA

Katana_Muramasa.JPG

The sword that just by mentioning its name strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies

The blade that cuts through everything in its path

The aura of sharpness that can slice a butterfly in half just by flying pass

They say this is The Sword of Evil

but I truly believe that a worthy master,

a true Moonlighter heart will conquer this Evil Sword

and we shall turn it to The Sword of Righteousness

We will protect the MDBC characters with the edge of our blades

wield it using our pure heart

and we shall fight with courage that echoes throughout Soompi Land

we will be UNDEFEATED!

Moonlighters, our enemies are as strong and are as ready as we are. But we will never give up, we will never fall back, our path is only ONE, we will charge forward and crush our enemies.

FOWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

battlegifprocess_zpsrr0ojmy4.gif

THE TITANS HAVE ARRIVED!

What the HELL, more enemies, and the prime minister and that bloody catfish have grown to ENORMOUS SIZE! Holy shyit, stealing the giant-power from Ultraman, equipped with a laser beam and electric whips imbued by Pikachu too!! Do not falter!! DO NOT FALL BACK! These old farts are blind as a bat, they miss ALL THE TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CUT THAT BLOODY MUSTACHES!!!

We cannot afford to loose our Wing Formation! OMO!! General @tiendoank is in grave danger with her men!! FIREEE ARROWS! Sky Archers, protect the RED TEAM with your life!!

TODAY IS THE DAY MOONLIGHTERS!

Here and Now, we shall re-write the history of Soompi

how we will be remember as MDBC's fan

we shall  marked our FANDOM as

The Strongest Army in Soompi History!

THE MOON IS GLOWING RED OUR TIME HAS COME

GUARDIANS OF MDBC ARE YOU READY?!!

• Like 14

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

You've been warned!

Hide contents

I should have listen to ur warning :(((( @radiocity plzzzzzzz my YS

• Like 11

Evening Moonlight family~ Are you all ready for episode 17 ?:w00t:

.... It's only been 9 hours but we already have moved 16 pages more :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  Our thread is back to the fast effective mode~:P

I'll be happy back-reading now while waiting for the stream :wub:

Thank you everyone for all the updates/news/pics/OSTs :wub:

Edit: Me after reading the spoiler for YS

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

You've been warned!

Hide contents

:tears::tears::tears:

@pyoyong  Nobody's gonna catch me if I fall from the roof now....  :bawling:

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

You've been warned!

Reveal hidden contents

When someone tells you not to do something you end up doing it :bawling:. Lol I really shouldn't have!  But only 2 more eps left I'm so sad :( what am I gunna do after ? Nothing else to watch 

• Like 11