Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Chingus, sorry I've been MIA. Hopefully everyone's weekend has been great so far! :loveu:

@joccuchingu @rocher22chingu @Min2206 yeodongsaeng @Sleepy Owl namdongsaeng @LeftCoastOppa namdongsaeng @sadthe1st chingu.... Did you see the news that Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% is going to star in yet another SECOND LEAD ROLE? :rage:

Together with @confusedheart's Ultimate Cardboard Oppa! :rage:

:smashes:

https://koalasplayground.com/2022/10/01/kakao-webtoon-selects-cha-eun-woo-han-so-hee-and-lee-soo-hyuk-as-the-human-personas-for-the-upcoming-webtoon-the-villainess-is-a-marionette/

ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?  :Furious:

@the_sweetroadchingu @rocatchingu @4evrkdrama yeodongsaeng... Did you see Meow watching a basketball game in Japan?

img.gif

img.gif

I have questions:

1) Why is he wearing orange/pink eyeshadow?

2) When will he be cast in a movie as a yakuza member? His style here is spot on for that :D

I am so behind on my dramas due to business travels. Haven't even had chance to catch Kwakkie sweetie's Gaus Electronics yet. Will do my best to catch up next week!

:wow1:

@rocat 2 of my oppas (Park Hyung Sik puppy oppa, Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2%) are in the top 3 list of most handsome actors. I'm happy :D

@agenth Seems your scandalous pseudo oppa is #1.

The rest of my oppas' rankings:

L oppa - 11th

Seo In Guk pseudo oppa - 14th

Ji Chang Wook oppa - 19th

Kwakkie - 23rd (honestly VERY surprised of him scoring such a high position seeing that he's not that popular and I NEVER see comments about him being handsome ?)

Yoon Shi Yoon pseudo oppa - 51st (lol)

Joo Won oppa 50% - 60th (he should be higher - have you seen his ABS!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, sorry I've been MIA. Hopefully everyone's weekend has been great so far! :loveu:

@joccuchingu @rocher22chingu @Min2206 yeodongsaeng @Sleepy Owl namdongsaeng @LeftCoastOppa namdongsaeng @sadthe1st chingu.... Did you see the news that Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% is going to star in yet another SECOND LEAD ROLE? :rage:

:smashes:

What ?!

angry-animated-emotions.gif

ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?  :Furious:

The ultimate cardboard oppa is so overrated 

:facepalm:

@the_sweetroadchingu @rocatchingu @4evrkdrama yeodongsaeng... Did you see Meow watching a basketball game in Japan?

Am in love with this man Eonni

img.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am in love with this man Eonni

Dongsaeng, you’re in love with every man :D  Gotta admit though that uri Meow is looking quite charming lately :wub:

@joccu Very annoyed with the casting news. Should have been the other way around :rage: :warning:

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

The ultimate cardboard oppa is so overrated 

Thank U GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Hear that @confusedheart? :evillaugh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@joccu Very annoyed with the casting news. Should have been the other way around

Indeed - Lee Soo Hyuk owns the color black ... 2nd lead again ... what a waste

Kim Hee Sun, SF9's Rowoon, Lee Soo Hyuk, And Yoon Ji On Bid Sweet Farewell  To “Tomorrow” | Soompi

+2

Edited by LeftCoastOppa
the editor smushed him - trust me, it was an awesome tall pic
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, LeftCoastOppa said:

Indeed - Lee Soo Hyuk owns the color black ... 2nd lead again ... what a waste

Dongsaeng, am sad :criesariver:

I am actually starting to think that oppa doesn’t want a lead role… 

:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

:highonflowers:

The  Webtoon Trailer....   

Welcome To The Hunamdong Bookstore  (audio drama)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey chingus!

Sorry I have been MIA. I was abroad for work and privately and then I got sick a bit and also had a lot of stress at work. Hope everyone's fine. I saw the tags of people tagging me, so all the love to my friends here <3

also while i was sick i got into a netflix vortex and saw all 6 episodes of THE EMPRESS, a netflix drama about the austrian empress. I saw it even in original German haha and I have to say the emperor was looking mighty fine with those cheekbones, I didn't expect to find charm in this guy :D

aca0632b939db06efdd517cf23ad0b8738fa3c8d

@the_sweetroad i admit that i wasn't really into wish... the writing wasn't really pulling me into the story. 

@partyon OMG OMG OMG ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE A DRAMA OF THE REMARRIED EMPRESS??? if oppa has a chance to become the prince... PLEAASE I PRAY TO ALL DEITIES OF THIS WORLD

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

54 minutes ago, agenth said:

@partyon OMG OMG OMG ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE A DRAMA OF THE REMARRIED EMPRESS??? if oppa has a chance to become the prince... PLEAASE I PRAY TO ALL DEITIES OF THIS WORLD

I think oppa is too old for the role... :emmm:

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The  Webtoon Trailer....   

Wait, are you a fan of Ultimate Cardboard Oppa!??!!? :scream:

54 minutes ago, agenth said:

@the_sweetroad i admit that i wasn't really into wish... the writing wasn't really pulling me into the story. 

@agenth 잠깐만 !!! Jamkkanman!

You? Criticizing oppa's drama?

Peeps on this thread:

Sesame Street Fainting GIF by MOODMAN

@Thong Thin Did you see this pic of Park Hyung Sik oppa from the set of his new drama?

olo(9).jpg

Am very glad he decided not to lose the weight he gained in the military. Oppa is looking more mature now. :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I liked him in Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung..  :D

dead GIF

Oh well, @confusedheart looks like you're not the only fan on this thread then. :D

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

I still have couple of boxes to unpack. I´m almost done. 

mika-noah.gif

I'm gonna watch Gaus Electronics in a bit. Helping @agenth with some EOing first though

peach-cat-yay.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The  Webtoon Trailer..

The Villainess is a Marionette :love:

I might watch cos I'm reading and admiring the manhwa. I feel that the actor for Prince Rezef though is better suited as Duke Raphael, the main lead.

Hi everyone!

White-Bean-Salad-Tabbouleh.jpg?w=747&h=7

ctto

Falafel_4.jpg?w=747&h=747&crop=1

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I feel that the actor for Prince Rezef though is better suited as Duke Raphael, the main lead.

exactly GIF

Lee Soo Hyuk oppa should have been the ML in this drama. :kicks:

Haven't read the original work, but if I understood correctly Prince Rezef (played by oppa) is the brother of the FL?

25 minutes ago, joccu said:

this is one of those true stories that make me still queasy

Hmmm... Am only seeing a dancing video?

original.jpg

EDIT: Oh wait, refreshed the page a couple of times and now it changed to a NF trailer. Watched a similar documentary about this... It was really :grimace:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Prince Rezef (played by oppa) is the brother of the FL?

Prince Rezef is the adulterous affair son of the Empress with Duke Raphael's father. So in essence, Rezef is the half brother of both Princess Cayena and Duke Raphael. Even the Emperor knows it too.

The manhwa illustration is just so darn beautiful, it's a pleasure reading and admiring the chapters even if the story is very twisted.

I'm about to check out too the novel version, once I'm done with the story I'm currently reading. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 4

LOL at this hairstyle in Gaus Electronics. Chaebol needs a comb and some hairspray :D

mb_1664589095164458.jpg

30 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Prince Rezef is the adulterous affair son of the Empress with Duke Raphael's father. So in essence, Rezef is the half brother of both Princess Cayena and Duke Raphael. Even the Emperor knows it too.

Omo! This sounds... ummm.... convoluted. :scream:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2