Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

"garlic mayo" ... first I've ever heard of such a thing ... but that does sound good:)

Served with pizza or roasted/fried chicken here ^_^ Can be made from scratch or buy a bottle of it. 

1099179_main.jpg_480Wx480H

ctto

Craving...

Herb-Garlic-Rack-of-Lamb_6.jpg

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath with these guys, Ms Koko. Lol

Except for Namjoon and JK, I think the chances of abs happening are slim. :sweatingbullets:

What about V oppa?!?! He also has a nice body. He already looks super hot, imagine him with abs..... :evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, rocat said:

He has just that one tattoo? 

Yeah, Yoongi apparently only has one - as does RM, Jin, Hobi and I assume raccoon oppa.

4 hours ago, rocat said:

He looks skinny in that pic but don’t they all keep their weight low to look better on screen? 

Nah, he's just the tiniest member. :D But he does have the biggest personality. :D 

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I think it's because of how much dancing they have to do, both in trainings and the performances. Jin recently said he felt like a machine. :tears:

Chingu, do you know how much 2PM had to dance back in the day? And they still managed to look like this :4267_LiccGif:

3f41ad99463775f652af2ecb85290545.jpg

c1a4dbaeec9f0f8b7cc29829781b847e.jpg

Just sayin'. They don't make idols like they used to :crybaby:

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Do you have a bias yet? One you particularly enjoy seeing? :)

Yes, @rocat who's your bias?

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

What about V oppa?!?! He also has a nice body.

Ms. Koko, we've talked about this. Your oppa is skinny. Look at the pics above of 2PM, and tell me if your oppa can even compare.

Let's just face it - BTS is lightweight when it comes to muscles. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, do you know how much 2PM had to dance back in the day? And they still managed to look like this

I’m always amazed at how quickly you find these kinds of pics. :loolz:

When I see Taecyeon and Wooyoung, I just think about Dream High:

dream-high.jpg?w=1920&ssl=1

ctto

Very different from their smoldering 2PM look. B)

@agenth Chingu are you watching Tell Me Your Wish? What do you think? I’m stalled after Episode 10 and trying to figure out whether to continue. 

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

16 hours ago, partyon said:

Yoongi apparently only has one - as does RM, Jin, Hobi and I assume raccoon oppa.

Hmmm. I suppose it’s a Korea thing since I see some covering up tattoos with plaster/make-up. Having one too many would be difficult…

Dance Yes GIF by Ecard Mint

16 hours ago, partyon said:

who's your bias?

Hehe…Gong Yoo! 
BTS needs to mature a little more imho but am partial to RM. Glasses are my weakness :love:

14 hours ago, partyon said:

in my "abs folder"

Do you have those of Gong Yoo?

:foryou:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, you don’t like abs?

We’ve talked about this before. :loolz:

I don’t need them, no. Looking at all the greased-up 2pm guys, I’m a little grossed out actually. Too much oil and skin. I’d rather have them in nice suits or preppy polo shirts. 

Brad Pitt GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

:fullofhearts:

Who’s with me? :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, rocat said:

Do you have those of Gong Yoo?

I sure do. :glasses:

gong-yoo-hot.gif

But like the lady below, I'm not impressed :joy: (He's not my oppa)

PointlessMeaslyHoneyeater-max-1mb.gif

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I don’t need them, no. Looking at all the greased-up 2pm guys, I’m a little grossed out actually. Too much oil and skin. I’d rather have them in nice suits or preppy polo shirts. 

I know, but I STILL can't believe it. I'm in disbelief, chingu.

The Office What GIF

@rocat @the_sweetroad Have you read this article? It's so funny - showing BTS's personalities 10 years ago. :D

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/bts-reactions-woman-crying-personality-elevator-prank/

• LOL 8

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

I know, but I STILL can't believe it. I'm in disbelief, chingu.

:lol:

I just looked at the photos again. It's the oil, chingu. It's just weird. And the pants are too low. Let's leave a little mystery. Covered up looks good, too:

colin firth tea GIF

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did y'all see pics from the Valentino event in Seoul? It's VERY pink.

Gong Hyo Jin looks cute. LJS looks like a pink marshmallow. :sweatingbullets:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

It's the oil, chingu. It's just weird. And the pants are too low. Let's leave a little mystery.

No, leave the oil and the pants where they are. :D:ilike:

taecyeon-cabi-abs.gif

10 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Gong Hyo Jin looks cute. LJS looks like a pink marshmallow. :sweatingbullets:

I think they both look:

84087352.jpg

• LOL 7

7 hours ago, partyon said:

But like the lady below, I'm not impressed :joy: (He's not my oppa)

Thank you for the mini visual feast!!!

I sometimes think I might someday be able to build some awesome sort of fitness and I think pilates is helping...

sit up exercise GIF

Have you read this article? It's so funny - showing BTS's personalities 10 years ago.

I like like them au naturale.  The idea of morphing into pop-idol mode of eyeliner/make-up probably was fresh when they first did it, but seems the norm now. Boy George and those in that era were the first ones, I think, but more Goth.

It's VERY pink.

My eyes....

Freaking Out Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Covered up looks good, too

Totally. Decency is good. Some joggers in the park do not have that and frankly, it's embarrassing to stare....:innocent:

• LOL 8

:waves: guys!

Just dropping by to wave at everyone! Hope you all are doing fine. Weekdays sound hectic for me at work. Feeling so refreshed being here with my lovely chingus! :heart:

By the way, is Lee Jong Suk even a male?? I've never seen a guy wearing bright pink in public. That's so not appealing at all! :sweatingbullets: Be a man! :joy:

Well then! See you, guys... Have fun. :wub: Gonna watch One Dollar Lawyer  later.. Anyone watching it already???

360_F_297315219_wH4N5iMX1kPUrLX7YTu2A21Q

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, rocat said:

I sometimes think I might someday be able to build some awesome sort of fitness and I think pilates is helping...

Chingu, consistent training is the key. A minimum of 3-4 times per week if you want to build up your fitness. Make sure to have a good balance of cardio and strength training, and you'll be in great shape in a jiffy! :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Gonna watch One Dollar Lawyer  later.. Anyone watching it already???

Haven't watched it but saw that it premiered with good ratings. :coolshades:

Even though I am not a fan of @confusedheart's Beaver Oppa, I might check it out if the ratings stay high. I already dropped Law Café and Tell Me Your Wish because they were boring me. Am a bit tempted to check out Park Min Young's new drama Love In Contract, but saw comments saying that the first two episodes were weird.

confused-suga.gif

So am gonna hold off before I hear any positive reviews.

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, is Lee Jong Suk even a male?? I've never seen a guy wearing bright pink in public. That's so not appealing at all! :sweatingbullets: Be a man! :joy:

Chingu-ya, it's okay for men to wear pink. It's actually a popular color among younger boys as well as men nowadays. :glasses:

@LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl dongsaengs, do you like pink? :kiss_wink:

My issue with those outfits are that I feel like Lee Jong Suk and Gong Hyo Jin are extras in the upcoming Barbie movie. :loolz:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

So while I was driving home tonight, I passed a very prominent and intimidating white truck, and I had an epiphany ...

What if we had a Soompi Survival Games for the EO's/Mods?

Just think of it -

We, the normal everyday Soompiers could sign up for the possibility of being a "chosen at random" judge. 

A new Soompier is chosen for each day/night

Each Soompier Judge submits 3 possible  in game events ... ie, someone dies - someone eats fries with garlic mayo - someone watches drama for abs - the 3 possibilities are submitted for random selection.

Show of hands ... who is in?

:handsup:

And away we go!

(Plus it would mean chingu @the_sweetroad couldn't win 3 in row :rolleyes:)

I've already started preparing ...

Trucks Stand In The Parking Lot In A Row Stock Photo - Download Image Now -  Truck, In A Row, Box - Container - iStock

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10