Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, agenth said:

do you mean because he couldn't see the code ?

I think because he's just older than almost everyone. I think he and PSJ are the oldest, right?

He really couldn't see that code, though. Poor guy. To be fair, I probably wouldn't have been able to, either.

I didn't want to derail the food thread, but that photo of JCW there looks...elongated. :lol:

And now that @agenth has talked about bellybuttons, I can't not see them. :wacko:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, confusedheart said:

At least you and I stumble into the same dramas, why aren't you watching my oppa's drama?

i was watching Law Cafe halfway, maybe ep6 or so.. and stopped.. lol

i wanted to start on Love on Contract, but didn't have the time to begin.. although i still watch those ig clips..

@partyon i saw the kakao webtoon drama news on ig.. but i'm not a fan of the FL i guess the main focus for the cast selection is really aesthetically pleasing like, literally jump out from the webtoon into the tv screen..

and i haven't started on that queen drama

too busy with work and life, even with the little spare time, i was just browsing youtube for short vids instead of dramas..

Yakisoba-Recipe.webp

cr.: owner

hellooooo @Wuzetian!!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

Hi everyone

:heythere:

Finished watching ep 5 of Youth MT and it was a barrel of laughs

I laughed so hard my stomach hurts.

Eonni @partyon sis @the_sweetroad @agenth

Am falling for JCW over and again. This man is precious. Its hard not to like him.

And hwang in yoeb is effortlessly hilarious.

Same goes with Jang Nara, am in love with this girl.

And my cutie pie PBG is so adorable !

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 10/3/2022 at 7:20 PM, partyon said:

Where is everyone today? Guess Mondays are busy days?

You rang?

You Rang Yes GIF by Originals

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone still watching Youth MT? Haven't watched ep 3 or 4 yet. Is it still as good?

18 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I finished Ep 3 and am in the middle of Ep 4. The haunted school is a bit creepy but JCW and Park Seo Joon are hilarious in that they're completely unfazed. Poor JCW has really bad eyesight, though. :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing the actors get launched off into the water. That's all I'm waiting for.

6 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Finished watching ep 5 of Youth MT and it was a barrel of laughs

I laughed so hard my stomach hurts.

Youth MT Ep 5 was hilarious.

Poor Hwang In Yeop - that guy is really on the bad side of luck - he's been pummelled by water from all directions and still he smiles his timid smile. I first saw him in True Beauty with CEW and MGY and took an instant liking to the confident, daring youth who knows what he wants - the total opposite what he is like in reality.

Sitting beside him was JCW smiling like a Chesire cat looking quite satisfied cos he's the driest of the lot. You know, his hand-eye coordination is appalling for the once hero-of-my-heart ML of Healer/K2. Poor thing has bad eyesight and motor skills? 

PBG is such a darling - nice and considerate to everyone. But when he plays evil, he gives me the chills. This is one who can really change from character to character like Nam Goong Min - he is scary when playing evil too. Two of my favourite K-actors. 

PSJ is being PSJ. Very real...down to his crow feet. Woori PSJ should start investing in some serious eye creams.

Kwakkie is not what I expected but in a good way. His eyes dart around a lot, don't they?

Nara is cute but very noisy. When she's excited, you can hear her within a mile radius. Kekeke.

The rest are pretty quiet still but look like they are enjoying themselves. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am falling for JCW over and again. This man is precious. Its hard not to like him.

Dongsaeng, did you see the news that oppa is playing a MARRIED cop in his next drama? This is good news indeed - hope they have some kids too. :wub:

@agenth Oppa is all grown up now - he’s playing ahjussi roles

:coolshades:

Still behind on Youth MT. Will try to catch up tonight!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

"Precious" is such a good way to describe him in real life :wub:

Cmt I Know Hes Trying GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

Nara is so sweet. Have you seen her in My Mister? She grew on me a ton there.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, rocat said:

You know, his hand-eye coordination is appalling for the once hero-of-my-heart ML of Healer/K2. Poor thing has bad eyesight and motor skills? 

Omo - poor oppa :criesariver:

Good thing his kissing skills are unaffected!

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

296 C

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, did you see the news that oppa is playing a MARRIED cop in his next drama? This is good news indeed - hope they have some kids too.

business-proposal-are-you-kidding.gif

Am all for it !

Who is the FL Eonni ?!

16 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Nara is so sweet. Have you seen her in My Mister? She grew on me a ton there.

Yup sis :please:

She is damn pretty that it often question my gender.

I have seen her in 3 dramas

Suspicious partner - i didnt like her character in it ( i was mesmerized by her beauty though)

Itaewon class ( i was neutral towards her in it )

My mister (loved her in every way I could love her )

And after watching Youth MT she is now one of my fav. actress that I look forward to !

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@rocat @the_sweetroad @confusedheart @4evrkdrama @kokodus  Did you see the news that 2 BTS members will release their solo albums soon? Any guesses who they will be?

Also, did anyone read this piece of news?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/tv-personality-park-soo-hong-reportedly-transported-to-the-hospital-after-being-assaulted-by-his-father-during-his-cross-examination

This guy was scammed out of millions by his own brother and sister-in-law and his mom kept taking the hyung's side. Now it seems that his father beat him in the prosecutor's office. :scream:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

This guy was scammed out of millions by his own brother and sister-in-law and his mom kept taking the hyung's side. Now it seems that his father beat him in the prosecutor's office.

Crazy. Hopefully there's some justice done.

Did you see the news that 2 BTS members will release their solo albums soon? Any guesses who they will be?

Hmm...just found this. https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/10/04/reports-reveal-more-solo-albums-of-bts-members-are-releasing-in-2022/

So RM and Suga? :)

Curious when the boys will start going to the military.

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Any Thai lakorns you can recommend? Am in a drama slump.

I like that you think a lakorn will get you out of it.

Frozen GIF by Leroy Patterson

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, it is Lim Se Mi (don’t know her) - she plays his police wife.

The villain is the awesome Wi Ha Joon! :glasses:

https://mydramalist.com/723885-the-worst-evil

I know her, 

I have watched her few supportive roles but still...

wished if someone else could have been the FL but that's fine though, no hate:sweats:

By the way ,

You love wi ha joon ?!

I love him, he is my new Oppa

I havent introduced him to you yet right ?! (As my new Oppa) :wub:

96b4b5b2ff83ca8bdc810a2f536e934112b38cef

I have been eyeing on him since "romance is a bonus book" days.

But little woman made my feelings for him clear.

:please:

iu-cute.gif.

Who else are watching little woman ?

Chingu @Sleepy Owl are you watching it ?

On a side note :

Eonni please don't give me unamused reaction :sweats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

RM and Suga? :) Curious when the boys will start going to the military.

I'm thinking Jin (who needs to go to the military) and Jimin. :D I really have no idea.

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I like that you think a lakorn will get you out of it.

What do you think of this one @the_sweetroad and @joccu? Two subbed episodes are out already.

"After finding out about her surprise pregnancy, Janesuda was labeled as her lover, Atiruj's life-destroyer. Despite the taunts from the people around her lover, she tried to be patient and persevere to make her relationship work. However, love isn't always sweet. When she discovered that love was beginning to disappear for Atiruj, Janesuda decided to leave everything behind with a hurt heart. Atiruj continues to live his life mercilessly and with a cold heart. He believes that Janesuda had taken his family's money and gotten an abortion, and so he despises the ex-lover who ran away. Five years pass just like that, when one day Atiruj meets a small girl who calls Janesuda mummy. This revelation leaves Atiruj in shock... and then very angry. He can not tolerate the fact that Janesuda lied to him and took away his child for so long, so now he will try his best to take his child back and hurt the lover that had hurt him for so long. "

https://mydramalist.com/704193-oum-rak-patiharn

The ML's name is Donut. IRL. :loolz:

1 minute ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I love him, he is my new Oppa

Why am I not surprised, dear dongsaeng. :unamused: I would never give you an unamused reaction though :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I'm thinking Jin (who needs to go to the military) and Jimin. :D I really have no idea.

Am thinking

Its jimin and v.

Jungkook too maybe you know....

Honestly even i have no idea

:tounge_wink:

But rooting for everyone of them in all the possible way.

:wub:

Why am I not surprised, dear dongsaeng. :unamused: I would never give you an unamused reaction though :joy:

:ohboy2:

But u didnt still answer my question Eonni !

Do you love him?

Or in other words

Are you eyeing on him ?

jungkook-bts.gif

By the way,

Eonni @partyon

Do you know about this drama

May it please the court !

Anyone else watching it ?

Perhaps sis @larus or @joccu ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Are you eyeing on him ?

I am DEFINITELY NOT eyeing him. You can have that oppa aaaaaaaaaaaaallllll for yourself, dongsaeng! :smooches3:

I just think he's a good actor - that's all. :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1