Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


RayAmbler7

Recommended Posts

  

On 9/24/2022 at 12:30 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

(he seems to favor those that don't give up on his dramas ... just saying)

 

 

If only you would have said this some months ago Chingu. A certain death by truck of doom in a certain event hosted by a certain EO (whose Oppa is this guy you are talking about) WOULD NOT HAPPEN :loolz:

 

 

On 9/24/2022 at 9:11 PM, Lmangla said:

 

successfullly completed the re-watch of lie after lies. yes!!!!!!! 

it has been quite a while since I actually finished a kdrama from start to finish. most times, I end up pausing in the middle and never getting around to it later. I hope one step closer to getting out of the drama slump. yay! 

 

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart and anyone else who watched the drama ~ this was one of those dramas that made a bit more sense after the re-watch. 

adding my thoughts on the villain 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lie-of-a-lie/81655-villain-explained?pid=2381991&page=1#p2381991

 

Enjoyed reading it Noona! I am not sure if I will go back and re-watch this drama, maybe in a few years I will! :exercice:

 

 

On 9/25/2022 at 11:33 PM, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart Our hearts have moved. @agenth and I might have to adopt him back as an EO oppa. :joy:

 

 

You can if you want to Noona, my vote will be neutral :eats:

 

On 9/26/2022 at 4:51 PM, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng pointed out that PMY looks different than before. :flushed: I agree.

 

 

Didn't watch a single minute of the episode, but she looked very different in the trailer :rubchin:

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

338

@joccu  ~ new home! yay! so is this the place you picked out wallpapers for last time? are you all done with the setting up? do you just have to move your furniture? 

 

chingus -- any recommendations among the new dramas that have started airing? 

  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

chingus -- any recommendations among the new dramas that have started airing? 

 

Lindsey Graham None GIF

 

Watch Youth MT instead, sweetie! :love:

 

@rocat @the_sweetroad This is Dispatch's video of Yoongi leaving for Japan today. Can't imagine what it's like being followed around all the time - he also looks TINY next to his bodyguards. :joy:

He's rocking the long hair though.

 

Also, thank you to whoever made this meme. :D 

 

I'm gonna start using it in the following situations:

- Ms. Koko @kokodus spams pics of any raccoon or dinosaur oppa on this thread

- @agenth brings up JCW oppa in any convo

- @4evrkdrama dongsaeng tries to snatch an oppa

- @gm4queen says that she's missing her Daniel oppa on screen (despite him just having appeared in TWO dramas)

- @LeftCoastOppa namdongsaeng brings up any cheating lying Alchemy supporting character who should have been killed off 10 episodes ago :unamused:

- @confusedheart forgives and starts stanning again an unsuitable oppa who's been in countless scandals - all she cares about is his face

-ANYONE.... AND I MEAN ANYONE.... bringing up The Last Empress or durian fruit on this thread :rage:@sadthe1st 

 

This for you :kiss_wink:

05a30880883335f2ee6f4b1d906265690707c19e

cr. to owner

 

336

  • LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

chingus -- any recommendations among the new dramas that have started airing? 

 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Watch Youth MT instead, sweetie! :love:

 

Totally second this. It's a fun, refreshing show. Love how down-to-earth the young people are :lol:. It's on Viki.

 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

This is Dispatch's video of Yoongi leaving for Japan today. Can't imagine what it's like being followed around all the time - he also looks TINY next to his bodyguards. :joy:

He's rocking the long hair though.

 

I think I would eventually hate that life. And who's there taking a video of him from the car all the way through the airport? And why are we all watching it and enjoying it? :P

 

338

  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

If only you would have said this some months ago Chingu. A certain death by truck of doom in a certain event hosted by a certain EO (whose Oppa is this guy you are talking about) WOULD NOT HAPPEN 

 

It didn't happen ... Chingu @agenth ret-conned that unfortunate event a few months ago :glasses:

 

(we're LITC buddies) B)

 

 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm gonna start using it in the following situations:

 

- @LeftCoastOppa namdongsaeng brings up any cheating lying Alchemy supporting character who should have been killed off 10 episodes ago :unamused:

 

Okay lets test it ...

 

Can't wait for December when my AoS sweetie returns ... #Yul:heart:So-I

Seo Hye Won Relationship 2022: Is She Dating 'Alchemy of Souls' Co-Star  Hwang Minhyun? | KDramaStars

 

 

 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

- Ms. Koko @kokodus spams pics of any raccoon or dinosaur oppa on this thread

 

I know raccoon oppa ... who is dinosaur oppa? :huh:

 

 

 

 

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Can't wait for December when my AoS sweetie returns ... #Yul:heart:So-I

 

Siriusly… :rage:
spacer.png

 

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I know raccoon oppa ... who is dinosaur oppa? :huh:


Reaction GIF

 

I tried to use a generic name for a certain Turkish oppa - T-Rex… :grimace:

No one wants to see him on this thread.

 

338

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Lmangla  no. That was the house I’m now living.  I was living in the house same time I did the renovation.  

 

My new house is going to bit modern and newer.  
So yeah I have to move all my furniture to the new house. Luckily my new house is really near to the one I’ m still living. 

 

 

336

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I tried to use a generic name for a certain Turkish oppa - T-Rex… :grimace:

No one wants to see him on this thread.

 

Tom Cruise What GIF

 

I know I'm a newbie here compared to you Noona, but I have never heard of a "T-Rex oppa" ...:huh:

 

I've heard alot about Oppa ownership, partial ownership, Oppa defaults, Oppa theft, ...

 

Short oppa, Danish oppa, Turkish oppa, Raccoon Oppa, forehead oppa, cardboard oppa, muscle oppa, puppy oppa, and mustache oppa that actually got 2 uses - one was turkish, and the other was the bossam lead guy.

 

... and of course ultimate oppa

 

But I have never heard of T-rex oppa -:rolleyes:

 

 

+2

 

 

oops - nevermind ... just checked the glossary ... apparently he's a Turkish serial killer :blink:

  • LOL 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

oops - nevermind ... just checked the glossary ... apparently he's a Turkish serial killer :blink:


Aren’t you glad we have a glossary? :D 

 

Did anyone see the gossip about Park Min Young dating some rich dude?

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/09/27/dispatch-releases-pictures-and-account-of-park-min-young-dating-mega-rich-crypto-bro-ceo/

 

Agree with Ms Koala, it’s possible she pissed someone off since Dispatch decided to release this news…

It’s a well known fact that they probably know of most of the celebrity dating scandals but choose not publish them until “needed”… :sweatingbullets:

 

336

  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, kokodus said:

who is this new girl @Lmangla??

oh, you are not aware of the fiasco? I am not aware of all the details but this is what I gathered from comments/chatter  in youtube; there was lots of drama behind the scenes between the production company, the writer and the actress playing the female lead. so she was a newbie and didn't have an agency representing her. she wanted better working conditions in terms of hours and time off when sick. he was represented by an agency and so didn't have the same problems. so there was some offscreen tussle happening.

the production company got so cheesed at her that she wasn't allowed to attend the awards night even though he and her won best couple based on fandom votes. he ended up going alone. initially the production team made it seem like she was being unprofessional, difficult asking for more salary or something along those lines. her lawyer then put out a notice that she was not asking for anything than what is her right (under labour law) and this was not a salary negotiation but about working conditions.

meanwhile, the production was very cheesed off at her coming out public about the labour law issues and started giving her less and less scenes. there was confusion on whether the drama would get cancelled but he chose to stay out of loyalty for the director who gave him the break. (he is a singer but this is his first acting gig).

the fandom was split and some thought she was right while others thought he should have stuck by her. so there was lots of FD chaos happening on youtube and twitter. 

there were rumours that they were seeing each other or at least having romantic interest in each other but all this office politics killed those feels. anyway, the writer wrote out the FL character as she gets killed off. the FL didn't even get to film her scenes as she was winded out contractually much earlier episodes. instead a body double (where you just see the back) was used for the final death/kill scene. 

no idea who the new actress is or what character she will play in the next season.... 

336

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocat @the_sweetroad This is Dispatch's video of Yoongi leaving for Japan today. Can't imagine what it's like being followed around all the time - he also looks TINY next to his bodyguards. :joy:

He's rocking the long hair though.

 

17 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I think I would eventually hate that life. And who's there taking a video of him from the car all the way through the airport? And why are we all watching it and enjoying it?

 

Where is his luggage? Also, how is his hair fluffy after being cooped up in that beanie for awhile? Why does he look decent in what essentially is pyjamas?

 

I think I watch these videos to set goals. #howtofly15hoursandnotlooklikefrankenstein 

 

Yes Please GIF by MOODMAN

 

 

 

 

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Did anyone see the gossip about Park Min Young dating some rich dude?

Hmmm. Thoughts run wild. Not nice thoughts. Keep them to self.

 

 

 

17 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Totally second this. It's a fun, refreshing show. Love how down-to-earth the young people are

Shall put a third vote in for this. They are very regular people if you take away how good their skin is. :doggie:

 

-2

  • LOL 4
  • Blob 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Did anyone see the gossip about Park Min Young dating some rich dude?

 

The long headline was the best:

 

Dispatch Releases Pictures and Account of Park Min Young Dating Crypto Bro CEO the Tabloids Calls a Rich Weird Guy

 

:loolz:

 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

oh, you are not aware of the fiasco? I am not aware of all the details but this is what I gathered from comments/chatter  in youtube; there was lots of drama behind the scenes between the production company, the writer and the actress playing the female lead. so she was a newbie and didn't have an agency representing her. she wanted better working conditions in terms of hours and time off when sick. he was represented by an agency and so didn't have the same problems. so there was some offscreen tussle happening.

the production company got so cheesed at her that she wasn't allowed to attend the awards night even though he and her won best couple based on fandom votes. he ended up going alone. initially the production team made it seem like she was being unprofessional, difficult asking for more salary or something along those lines. her lawyer then put out a notice that she was not asking for anything than what is her right (under labour law) and this was not a salary negotiation but about working conditions.

meanwhile, the production was very cheesed off at her coming out public about the labour law issues and started giving her less and less scenes. there was confusion on whether the drama would get cancelled but he chose to stay out of loyalty for the director who gave him the break. (he is a singer but this is his first acting gig).

the fandom was split and some thought she was right while others thought he should have stuck by her. so there was lots of FD chaos happening on youtube and twitter. 

there were rumours that they were seeing each other or at least having romantic interest in each other but all this office politics killed those feels. anyway, the writer wrote out the FL character as she gets killed off. the FL didn't even get to film her scenes as she was winded out contractually much earlier episodes. instead a body double (where you just see the back) was used for the final death/kill scene. 

no idea who the new actress is or what character she will play in the next season.... 

 

You are an amazing storyteller. I was riveted. And sad that the FL was killed off.

 

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Where is his luggage? Also, how is his hair fluffy after being cooped up in that beanie for awhile? Why does he look decent in what essentially is pyjamas?

 

Very good questions, chingu. Very good.

 

Did you all see this story? So incredibly sad: Seoul subway murder sparks fury over South Korea’s stalking laws

 

338

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

You are an amazing storyteller. I was riveted. And sad that the FL was killed off.

hahahahha... thanks. it was a fun first season to watch during the pandemic. as international viewers, only selected clips were subbed but the snarky comments were hysterical. they used to make me laugh. the second season was a dragfest and I lost interest. then when I checked in towards the end of the season, I was confused by all the chatter which was about the offscreen drama. but it wasn't surprising. viewers keep complaining about the writer that she is sadistic as she keeps cooking up extreme situations such as repeated kidnappings. :lol: one of those dramas you watch with your brain switched off! hahahahha

338

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Gotcha

 

seriously.gif

Ms. Koko, how do you always appear on this thread from your hiatus when that Turkish serial killer oppa is mentioned?

 

6 hours ago, rocat said:

Where is his luggage? Also, how is his hair fluffy after being cooped up in that beanie for awhile? Why does he look decent in what essentially is pyjamas?


Chingu, the explanation is simple - he's Min Yoongi. :coolshades:

@the_sweetroad Did you see this piece of news about Park Min Young?

Park Min Young's continued weight loss alarms viewers

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/09/park-min-youngs-continued-weight-loss.html

 

and the comments about her dating news?

Park Min Young rumored to be dating Bithumb chairman with problematic history

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/09/park-min-young-rumored-to-be-dating.html

 

The comments are fierce about the dude. :omg:

 

 

4 hours ago, joccu said:

this is me trying to figure what to keep and what to throw away.  :joy:

 

 

@joccu Fighting!

hobi-taehyung-fight-bts-fight.gif

 

Oops, wrong gif. :sweats: Oh, well, good luck anyway chingu! :dorakiss:

336

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..