Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Who are they? Hahahaha!

The ML in Full House and his wife who is considered the most beautiful actress in Korea.

Rain - you might recognize him from this gif:

Rain_body_roll.gif?itok=yF_dzuJ_&mtime=1

His wife, Kim Tae Hee - who not only has beauty but an IQ of 148.

kim-tae-hee-tae-hee-kim.gif

They have 2 young daughters.

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Condolences to the family and friends of the at least 30 children and adults victim in the nursery knife and gun attack in Thailand. 

This is horrible news indeed. :cries:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

The ML in Full House and his wife who is considered the most beautiful actress in Korea.

Oh my. And not only this couple, right? Another famous couple denied the affair rumours. 

It's awful being dragged into a mess due to speculative, salacious blind gossips. 

This is horrible news indeed. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-06/thai-daycare-center-shooting-leaves-32-dead-mostly-children

They were only toddlers. :cry:

• Sad 6
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

I did not read this gossip. I think people should not speculate when they don`t have a name. I read earlier an article about an unamed actor who was caught on drugs and every actor in their 40s who debuted in the same year started denying the rummor. Later the actor`s name was disclosed and no rummor was true. :D Now with the cheating scandal. I see Rain and Jo Jung Suk denied the rummor. Let see who is the real actor caught in the cheating scandal rumor.

+2

• Blob 5

I am surprisingly excited about this drama, despite not being a huge rom-com fan.... :hooray2:

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

310524439_127957513357821_12794447353982

Siwon and Lee Da Hee really match visually and in temperament.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1548199wpp/lee-da-hee-finds-herself-getting-unexpectedly-jealous-over-longtime-bff-choi-siwon-in-new-rom-com-love-is-for-suckers

Did anyone catch the first episode?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Its a typical kdrama "friends to lovers" with usual cliches.

You don't sound that excited, dongsaeng? I am watching the first episode now. :poledance:

The male part fish though :loolz: Almost spit out my coffee... haha

@joccu Did you start on Innocent Lies with Thai Danish oppa?

maxresdefault.jpg

EDIT: Hell yes! We got an abs scene by Siwon in the first episode. :love:

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, I like the 2nd FL though - she seems like a nice person. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

Dropping by to wave at everyone! Being so busy and too tired today. But my worries are all vanished reading your posts. You guys are so funny! :loolz:

Yeah, read about the military enlistment news of BTS members. Jin will be the first to enlist as he's the eldest member, right?? Any recommendations on their latest music.?? :sparklyeyes: Are they all going solo lately??

Well then, I'll be back guys.. I was yawning like crazy since this evening! Time to go to bed. :innocent:

Have a nice day, everyone! :smooches3:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah, read about the military enlistment news of BTS members. Jin will be the first to enlist as he's the eldest member, right?? Any recommendations on their latest music.??  Are they all going solo lately??

Well, the ministry of culture will make a decision by December they say....

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/culture-minister-committed-bts-military-enlistment-decision-december/

Unfortunately I think that they will get a lot of hate if they don't go...

@4evrkdrama watching ep 2 now. Okay, I really like the girl who is wooing the ML. She's really cute and nice. :wub:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

@4evrkdrama watching ep 2 now. Okay, I really like the girl who is wooing the ML. She's really cute and nice. :wub:

U mean the one he went for blind date ?!

Yeah me too like her character.

But I had FF many scenes so am not sure who is 2nd FL Eonni:sweats:

Off to watch ep 2 !

Eonni @partyon have u watched kmovie emergency declaration ?!

• Blob 4

Unfortunately I think that they will get a lot of hate if they don't go...

Yeah, mutual feelings chingu! I had the same though when I first read the article! Laws and regulations must be the same for everyone, whether you are a celebrity or not.. :weary:

+2

• Blob 4

11 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon have u watched kmovie emergency declaration ?!

I haven't watched it, dongsaeng. I rarely watch k-movies. Did you watch it?

Watched Baz Luhrmann's Elvis yesterday, though. It was okay but a bit snooze and definitely too long. Had to FF towards the end.

I tend to like Baz's cinematography (fell in love with it in Rome + Juliet), but felt his unique style didn't work as well in this film as it could have -- a more traditional approach would have been better. :sweatingbullets:

@joccu Saw the titles of some new interesting documentaries. Will let you know which ones I watch. Am taking a break from Netflix, so am scouring other streaming platforms for good ones.

Has anyone btw watched Lady Bird? Would you recommend it?

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Its Friday Lol GIF by SLOTHILDA

BTW, did y'all see pics from the 2022 Busan International Film Festival? Once again the red carpet dresses are white or black and very boring. :sleeping:

https://koalasplayground.com/2022/10/06/2022-busan-international-film-festival-kicks-off-opening-night-festivities-feting-legendary-hk-actor-tony-leung-and-bringing-k-stars-galore-ready-to-screen-new-films/

• Love 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I haven't watched it, dongsaeng. I rarely watch k-movies. Did you watch it?

Yes Eonni 

I watched it yesterday 

And the VFX is Daaaaamn - 

I really felt like i was there with them ! 

The story is perdictable but still we gonna get immersed in it regardless ! 

I echo what the first comment said about the film on mydramalist 

https://mydramalist.com/40159-emergency-declaration

Will you watch it Eonni ?

Chingu @Sleepy Owl have you watched it ?

Watched Baz Luhrmann's Elvis yesterday, though. It was okay but a bit snooze and definitely too long. Had to FF towards the end.

I tend to like Baz's cinematography (fell in love with it in Rome + Juliet), but felt his unique style didn't work as well in this film as it could have -- a more traditional approach would have been better. :sweatingbullets:

I just searched him now,

Seems like he id quite famous for his cinematography 

BTW, did y'all see pics from the 2022 Busan International Film Festival? Once again the red carpet dresses are white or black and very boring. :sleeping:

Why do the always prefer black or white ?!

Its random but still Eonni

Which is your fav. Met Gala dress of all time ?!

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Will you watch it Eonni ?

Honestly? Probably not. Not so much into the genre... :heartbreak:

Seems like he id quite famous for his cinematography 

Dongsaeng, have you watched Moulin Rouge or the Great Gatsby? He was also the director of those movies. He has a very distinct style.

Which is your fav. Met Gala dress of all time ?!

Hmm.... That's hard....  They're often so strange, like these. :D

gettyimages-1340132760.jpg

janelle-monae-attends-the-2019-met-gala-

Do you have a favorite?

Did anyone except for @agenth watch Youth MT ep 6? She told me that they highlighted my Bogummy & In Yeop ship. :joy:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@kokodus the guy in the middle (a Lebanese actor named Samer al-Masry) reminds me of Trex oppa @Lmangla :D

Chingu, seriously ! :fear:

Why bring up that oppa ?!?!?!?!?

No No No GIF

• LOL 6