Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

THIS is what my oppa is playing?!??! :scream:

That is one mean villain. :rage:

Oh, Prince Rezef does a whole lot of other things, but IMO as a villain, he's also very interesting. It might not be too bad he plays this role at all, though when it comes to his face and vibe, he matches Duke Raphael more in the manhwa.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

:yaaa:
Where is everyone today? Guess Mondays are busy days?

Looks like @agenth’s scandalous pseudo oppa Kim Sun Ho is ready to start promoting again?

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/10/02/kim-sun-ho-to-hold-fan-meeting-in-seoul-for-december-2022-constituting-first-mainstream-return-to-entertainment-career-after-october-2021-scandal/

• LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Where is everyone today? Guess Mondays are busy days?

Literally just sat down.  :crazymad:

Of course first I had to talk about food on the other thread. :lol:

21 hours ago, partyon said:

@agenth 잠깐만 !!! Jamkkanman!

You? Criticizing oppa's drama?

Peeps on this thread:

:joy:

My thoughts exactly. I still haven't told her that I FF'ed through ALL of the songs in The Sound of Magic.

@agenth I think I'm giving up on Tell Me Your Wish, since I still haven't watched more than Ep 10. I went back to Diary of a Prosecutor and finished through...Ep 10. Such a fun show!

c7e72bb93bd00ae17273e97f859a909d.png

Diary-of-a-Prosecutor_3.jpg

On 10/1/2022 at 11:38 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

I will wait till 6 eps to decide whether i will drop it or not.

Good idea. I'll try to match that, although I was already FF'ing through a lot of Ep 1.

Where is Team Add? We need help. :lol:

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Animated GIF

Hello chingus! Sorry I have been MIA for sometime. I blame the work pressure. Things are a little better so I am back. 

I am here to SPAM! Luncheon Meat Lol GIF by Make it Move  

Ahem, no not this one, but you get my drift!

Chingus! Why aren't you watching my oppa's new drama? Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

One Dollar Lawyer  :Pandabulous:

@sadthe1st At least you and I stumble into the same dramas, why aren't you watching my oppa's drama? 

Who else can I tag? :wink: 

P.S. Anyone watched Dahmer on NF? That gave me many sleepless nights. Tagging @joccu as she likes watching crime docuseries though this isn't a docuseries per se, but I think she might like it. But be warned peeps, it is extremely uncomfortable to watch. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

23 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh well, @confusedheart looks like you're not the only fan on this thread then. :D

OH my?? :o We have fans for even the ultimate cardboard oppa, Cha Eun Woo on this thread?? :scream: I guess he was the reason I dropped Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung halfway through.... I loved Shin Se kyung's character though..

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Chingus! Why aren't you watching my oppa's new drama?

Chingu, i watched the 1st episode but didn't really feel anything! May be it's not my type of a drama! :bawling:

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

We have fans for even the ultimate cardboard oppa, Cha Eun Woo on this thread??

cat fiesty GIF

I am not sure of fan (s) , chingu, but I am definitely the living example of it. :naughty:

In other news, I hear CEW is in a new drama based on a webtoon. @partyon:hooray:

I Love You Flirting GIF by HBO Max

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@confusedheart  it is on my watchlist. Been little busy but planning on watching it this week.

Let me know what you think of it. Are you excited about S#4 of You? I want to watch this new series called 'The Watcher'. It will be available next week on NF. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

My thoughts exactly. I still haven't told her that I FF'ed through ALL of the songs in The Sound of Magic.

@agenth I think I'm giving up on Tell Me Your Wish, since I still haven't watched more than Ep 10. I went back to Diary of a Prosecutor and finished through...Ep 10. Such a fun show!

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

TSOM is amazing though...

I just couldn't connect with wish. And then I watched all 16 eps but I admit my mind wandered and didn't quite follow through and at some party something came quite left field and still I was like /shrug. 

The writing didn#t evoke much emotions, of course acting was stellar as always :)

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone still watching Youth MT? Haven't watched ep 3 or 4 yet. Is it still as good?

still has same quality as other episodes.

again this is something i watch because of oppa but i'm not like... whelmed with it. it's just there.

5 hours ago, confusedheart said:

One Dollar Lawyer 

i have watched and the court scenes are very bland. 

basically one prosecutor or lawyer keeps objecting and judge is like "that's right". meh. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone still watching Youth MT? Haven't watched ep 3 or 4 yet. Is it still as good?

I finished Ep 3 and am in the middle of Ep 4. The haunted school is a bit creepy but JCW and Park Seo Joon are hilarious in that they're completely unfazed. Poor JCW has really bad eyesight, though. :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing the actors get launched off into the water. That's all I'm waiting for.

x720

Guess it will be in Ep 5?

16 minutes ago, agenth said:

again this is something i watch because of oppa but i'm not like... whelmed with it. it's just there.

JCW is a highlight of the show for sure. He's more like Park Bong Soo in real life than I thought. Kinda dorky but in the absolute best way.

566b4023d41c22880663c560cce00eb6--ji-cha

I feel like this is his face for most of the first 3 episodes of Youth MT.

Like this: :lol:

ji-chang-wook-young-actors-retreat.jpeg

cr: soompi

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

JCW is a highlight of the show for sure. He's more like Park Bong Soo in real life than I thought. Kinda dorky but in the absolute best way.

How are you liking Kwakkie?

@agenth calls him one of the highlights of the show. :wub:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the actors get launched off into the water. That's all I'm waiting for.

That part I enjoyed more but the flying chair parts in Running Man are funnier.

I will tell you why when you watched episode 5 :D

Yeah you can see JCW in real life isn't that smooth haha, he is clumsy too. He tries very hard but still fails in the end. You can also see his personality when he once came on Running Man as a guest as well, when he was paired with Gwang Soo too. 

it's a shame i didn't really enjoy wish that much because 

they look good together, chemistry wise. and their BTS was cool as well

+2

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

That part I enjoyed more but the flying chair parts in Running Man are funnier.

I will tell you why when you watched episode 5 :D

Ha, OK, I'll let you know. But chingu, is it anything like the Japanese flying toilet prank you shared the video of? :lol:

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

How are you liking Kwakkie?

He's super fun. He was definitely made for variety shows. I laughed when he sprayed his Crown Prince in the face with the water gun and loved it.

Park Bo Gum is pretty unassuming and mild-mannered, too. He channeled an edge for Love in the Moonlight.

cvsH3VeW6wWMTOgIBp7dyiwdmi1.jpg

ctto

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

He's super fun. He was definitely made for variety shows.

He is very lively and witty. Super extrovert compared to almost everyone else there. :D

Weird to think that he's such a homebody normally.

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Park Bo Gum is pretty unassuming and mild-mannered, too. He channeled an edge for Love in the Moonlight.

Bogummy seems to be super nice IRL. :wub:

Ji Chang Wook oppa has turned into an ahjussi though :loolz:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1