Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I actually liked the top half of her dress. sequin work was delicate and rather nice. however, the bottom bit was so disco dancer type! hahahahahha

Same here, I like the top part, but dress would have been fab if length of the bottom is below the knee or even longer. 

The uneven length of the hula dance grass skirt like bottom of the dress is so meh.

It's tacky going to weddings wearing something that could flash the butt, LOL. Judging with that dress, she would have to wear thongs.

4 hours ago, partyon said:

The purse was a disaster. :unamused:
It looked like she was carrying an ostrich egg. :unamused:

Pearly ball bag doesn't match at all her silver gray dress and her earrings. It became eye-catching for all the wrong reasons, hahaha! It would look good though with midnight blue or wine red dresses.

3 hours ago, joccu said:

Now the 15 Old Kamila Valieva has got caught for using illegal drugs. 

How sad and how bad for this young teen. She'll get awards young, but the cheating would catch up sooner or later. It would either be her body, or her career, or both that she will lose. 

@the_sweetroad Reset gets better and better per episode. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Morning, hope all chingues have a relaxing and wonderfull weekend.

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl  @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian  @willenette

Any good recommendation drama/movies to watch from Netflix... am currently bored.

Just finished gardening

EwlnXpOyrhgTzDFMBmm%2BJE=&risl=&pid=ImgR

cr owner

OIP.2a5p52GBBJQK8zrDILC0lQHaHa?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

more than the couple (who I don't really know and I didn't watch CLOY), I am more happy for the shippers!!!  the shipping community is often treated as a joke by fandom and they have to deal with so much stuff by actors fans who think shippers are delusional idiots and are not true fans etc. depending on the equation, some actors fans won't even let shipper fans join in any celebration of their actor. not to say all actor fans are so zealous and some very easy going and very accepting of shippers. however, it is one of the reasons, shippers end up hanging out in their own forum.

also non-shippers don't get the fun of being a shipper -- more than anything, it is about expressing a romantic hope and having a laugh as a group in the process. basically you get to indulge your romantic side as a group and it can be highly entertaining. it all depends on the ship. some are more romantic while others are just funny. so yea, it is great to see when a ship becomes successful -- just goes to show that sometimes people's instincts are bang on right. 

Ship or no ship, I am happy for this CLOY couple. All my FB feeds are full of news.

And those nothing to do shippers start to gossip saying she is pregnant !

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and any new plants added to your garden recently?

Not adding anymore plants at the moment. 

Was just moving some big pots to a better location and clear some wild leaves.

Dinner tonight - Salmon Teriyaki

Teriyaki-Salmon-Recipe-4.jpg

cr owner

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

there's more than 1 plate right? 

is up to your imagination how many plates you can eat. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3