Add and Subtract Game

Admin

good morning chingus!

Art School Coffee GIF by sarahmaes

single’s inferno sounds, good for selective clips but not watching the whole episodes hahaha

but at least everyone can drool, even @larus can join in the eyecandy session.. not forgetting @Sleepy Owl and @LeftCoastOppa !

Raining Row Row Row GIF by MotoGP

i’m watching ghost doctor, but not as enthusiastically chasing the episodes.. bulgasal is still my current drama (after red sleeves)..

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

composition-good-morning-wish-aromatic-c

Hi guys! Finally it's weekend and hope you all are doing fine! :dorashakes:

And how come you guys always be active when I sleep at night and it takes me ages to react on each post next morning? Ha ha ha.. Just kidding! Welcome onboard @ferily chingu! I see you are having fun...:loolz:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

200.gif

Good morning sweeties....

:dead:

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

See what I did there? Intentionally chose a gif where the fourth guy is not there. What was his name again?  Bwahahahahahahaha. 

You don't like Ren? :scream:

5 hours ago, ferily said:

@Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @agenth @Ameera Ali I’m planning on not watching it either. I was just curious what other people thought and if they watched it :D

More like?

Embarrassed Asking For A Friend GIF

Actual footage of @ferily chingu last night after seeing @Ameera Ali twin's abs gifs from Single's Inferno?

Spoiler

Spongebob Squarepants Popcorn GIF

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I feel that way A LOT with @partyon's Thai lakorn posts.

Aaah, now you see... This could be alleviated if you just gave in and watched the drama yourself. :D

You already remember the characters' names and all. :D

@Yinye chingu, are you watching The Player? It's really good!

Come On Yes GIF

- no number -

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I found a new drama to watch, chingus!  Anything with Saranghae, I am in. :love:Anyone interested?

Last I visited this thread and we spoke about it, the ones on board were @larus, @confusedheart, @the_sweetroad Chingus and @Lmangla Noona. I was trying to convince @agenth Chingu to join us as well. Not sure if she has. @agenth you watching Mask with us or are you busy with "Single's Inferno"?

@Sleepy Owl Am on ep 3.5. :eats2:RL is killing me. So not able to binge watch.  :tightdeadline: I plan to watch 1.5 episodes this weekend.  :lol: I have dropped Ghost Doctor after ep 1.

Anyone knows what new drama is airing in place of NWABU?

i'm not sure if it gets more exciting, except for plenty of abs displayed :D 

@agenth Chingu, thanks for the heads up. I think I will just enjoy the gifs @Ameera Ali shares. Is it K version of The Bachelor? :scream: 

Chingus, an earnest request, please vote for NGM. :cries:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way Chingu, we are doing a small "Mask" re-watch party. You may also join us if you are interested

I'm still waiting for recaps of ep 2, 3 and 4.

@confusedheart

jack griffo nick GIF by Nickelodeon

Also @confusedheart , your Beaver Oppa won't win the best abs title. Rowoon and Taec overtook him.

Evil Laugh GIF

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Chingus, the situation is dire! :scream:

Breaking Despicable Me GIF by Regal

It has come to my attention that @gm4queen has become increasingly frustrated over the fact that her Daniel Oppa's drama is being pushed back over and over again.

I have suggested to her that she needs to get some more oppas and watch their dramas in the meantime while waiting for her Daniel oppa's drama.

Please suggest oppa + drama combos for @gm4queen chingu!

ASAP

Before she has a meltdown. :grimace:

Thank you!

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF by HBO Max

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

Good day, everyone!

No snow here (at all)...but one can dream.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Aaah, now you see... This could be alleviated if you just gave in and watched the drama yourself. :D

You already remember the characters' names and all.

Haha. Check out this other one I found.

8f325dc1cf9cf30026564ca24eb290e7.jpg&f=1

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And how come you guys always be active when I sleep at night and it takes me ages to react on each post next morning?

Hehe. It's the European contingent I guess. The evenings are long here. :D

• LOL 6

@partyon Chingu, I am yet to vote!:twerk2:@gm4queen Umm... Not watching any drama to suggest a new oppa. But the Mask guy is such an improvement since I last saw him and he is dressed very smartly. I'd have offered Ahn Bo Hyun too but he doesn't have any dramas airing.  #ottoke :tears:

@the_sweetroad I watched two K-movies. The Most Ordinary Romance. I can't believe Gong Hyo Jin was in it. @Sleepy Owl chinggu is a big fan of hers too. But this was pretty disappointing. :criesariver:

She usually does such good dramas so this was certainly most ordinary. I also watched Tune in for Love. This was a cute quaint love story.  I loved it.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I watched two K-movies. The Most Ordinary Romance. I can't believe Gong Hyo Jin was in it. @Sleepy Owl chinggu is a big fan of hers too. But this was pretty disappointing.

Aww that's too bad. I just finished my re-watch of Pasta (yes, it took forever!). She's such a timid character there, much different than in The Producers. But I like her and her acting. Where are you in Mask?

• Blob 5

Okay, so am watching for the THIRD time Mask ep 1. :unamused: Still to finish the episode.

Thoughts:

COMMENT 1:

The butler in the drama is clearly the sound engineer from Barf Drama.

QUESTION 1:

How come none of the other EOs @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @Lmangla noticed it? :unamused:

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

COMMENT 2:

Drama name is Mask.

QUESTION 2:

How come the FL's younger brother robs a bank WITHOUT wearing a mask? :unamused:

i give up GIF

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Yay, you're joining us!

The Muppets Dancing GIF

Who else wants to join? Most of us are only on Episodes 1 - 5, so we're moving slowly. :lol:

'

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

How come the FL's younger brother robs a bank WITHOUT wearing a mask?

Haha, I didn't even notice. As you said to me when I was going on about Yoo Jung's pristine white dress after rolling around in the sand in Secret,

On 11/19/2021 at 3:02 PM, partyon said:

Don't think too much chingu  - just turn your brain off :D

Also, revisiting the Secret thread made this gem come up again.

spacer.png

• LOL 6