Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, the_sweetroad said:

It's not The Silent Sea? Single's Inferno seemed like a completely different show. :joy:

single#s inferno is a korean reality dating show on Netflix.

I only watched 30 min of Episode 1. It has 9 participants and literally everyone is hot and has a ripped body. Most people have 2-3 favourite sports to do, one girl had like 10 sports she did lol.

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, since you love kpop bands so much, you get a kpop meme. :kiss_wink:

I don't know what is happening here Noona, but you know I am not really into kpops :rubchin:

The meme was funny though :loolz:

1 hour ago, ferily said:

wait a minute, @Sleepy Owl chingu you like kpop groups?

Well, I hardly know 4-5 kpop groups by name (don't know the names of the members of some of them as well) :joy:

I do have some songs from kpop groups that I like and listen once in a while, but those are also in single digits and most probably around 5 :rubchin:

@larus Chingu, "Through the darkness" starts today. I believe the episode is already out, but the subs are not. I will watch it tomorrow.

@larus, @confusedheart, @the_sweetroad Chingus, and @Lmangla Noona where are you in Mask? I am watching ep 3 right now. 

Anyone else watching "Ghost Doctor"? I watched 4 episodes and I am liking it so far :piggydance:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@agenth haha, I think we were talking about two different @Ameera Ali posts. I was talking about this one with Kim Sun Young and that other lady talking about space:

That IS The Silent Sea, right?! Otherwise I'm just confused.

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't know what is happening here Noona,

I feel that way A LOT with @partyon's Thai lakorn posts. :loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

That IS The Silent Sea, right?! Otherwise I'm just confused.

you right it the silent sea about your favourite actor , but @agenthtalking about the abs I posted  is from Single's Inferno :)

@ferily so far 2 episodes isn’t bad visually  , I can’t see chemistry between men and women , men in love with their body than females :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, ferily said:

Wait everyone, is single’s inferno worth it? I see everyone talking about it nowadays….

I am not really sure about it, I am not watching it. I am also sure that I will not be watching it :joy:

By the way Chingu, we are doing a small "Mask" re-watch party. You may also join us if you are interested :piggydance:

Last I visited this thread and we spoke about it, the ones on board were @larus, @confusedheart, @the_sweetroad Chingus and @Lmangla Noona. I was trying to convince @agenth Chingu to join us as well. Not sure if she has. @agenth you watching Mask with us or are you busy with "Single's Inferno"?

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus, @confusedheart, @the_sweetroad Chingus, and @Lmangla Noona where are you in Mask? I am watching ep 3 right now. 

I've watched through Ep 4 and hope to watch more soon. Definitely an engaging show, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the OTP develop. B) I feel so bad for Ji Sook's family, though :( .

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyone else watching "Ghost Doctor"? I watched 4 episodes and I am liking it so far 

really? should i try ep 2 now?

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Last I visited this thread and we spoke about it, the ones on board were @larus, @confusedheart, @the_sweetroad Chingus and @Lmangla Noona. I was trying to convince @agenth Chingu to join us as well. Not sure if she has. @agenth you watching Mask with us or are you busy with "Single's Inferno"?

guilttrip me, i will start ep 1 nmow :D

14 minutes ago, ferily said:

Wait everyone, is single’s inferno worth it? I see everyone talking about it nowadays….

the first episode is boring. i saw the introductions and there was limited info, only 1) "hey im x, i love to go to the gym. i am looking for hot people" basically, or "hello, i'm clumsy and playful ~" like almost no information about the people, because one of the rules is that age and occupation isn't allowed to be shared.

and the way the first 20 minutes was... boring. one by one the participants came in,. and there was long space in between the next appearance, so people were AWKWARD. nobody started talking beyond "hello", few introduced themselves saiyng "hi im x". and whenever someone new came, it was just * avoid meeting their eyes *, except for 2-3 people, there was no welcome. one woman, people actually were like "gasping" and "wooooow" saiyng. and for the last guy, who looked quite different from everyone else, ppl where wild about him, cos he had sunglasses on. 

i'm not sure if it gets more exciting, except for plenty of abs displayed :D 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am not really sure about it, I am not watching it. I am also sure that I will not be watching it :joy:

you may not like abs , but their is good looking woman on it :loolz: 

5D3A00FE-4248-4B88-8747-0846A8EF0019.gif

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I've watched through Ep 4 and hope to watch more soon. Definitely an engaging show, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the OTP develop. B) I feel so bad for Ji Sook's family, though :( .

Its great that you are liking it Chingu. I am glad that I actually binge-watched it when it ended back then and didn't follow it :piggydance:

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

really? should i try ep 2 now?

I mean yeah, you can try it out. I liked the 4th ep's ending (although I was guessing it to be the case which they confirmed by the end of it), and because of that I believe the drama will get more funny and interesting. Still, I am not really liking the FLs here, maybe I think Son Na Eun has been better than Uee, but yeah, I am not really a fan of their acting, so I was FFing their parts (not super FF in case I miss something important). 

They surely did take some inspiration from the ghosts in the barf drama (but doing it a much better way). You will understand what I mean if you do end up watching ep 3 and 4 :joy:

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

guilttrip me, i will start ep 1 nmow :D

kermit-frog.gif

I believe you have watched this drama before, right? :rubchin:

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you may not like abs , but their is good looking woman on it  

lotr-ring.gif

I saw a clip of those good looking women sitting on the shoulders of those dudes and doing something (I guess trying to pick eachother's hat or something), which was shared by @sadthe1st Chingu, and I was like this watching it

weird-look-girl.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

im in the middle of watching mask, and FL annoys me. so she drinks herself into oblivion and then thinks, what, that she was abused? and her money stolen? 

then she calls the top executive of her company with threats :D

also i don't like her work ethic in this company LOL. she keeps doing personal RickRoll'D on company time and in front of customers, is clutzy as hell. which is annoying.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

im in the middle of watching mask, and FL annoys me. so she drinks herself into oblivion and then thinks, what, that she was abused? and her money stolen? 

then she calls the top executive of her company with threats :D

also i don't like her work ethic in this company LOL. she keeps doing personal RickRoll'D on company time and in front of customers, is clutzy as hell. which is annoying.

:lol:

You've watched Mask before, right?

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, the_sweetroad said:

You've watched Mask before, right?

yes but i don't remember that much except some tidbits, why? 

i just keep thinking "this isn't realistic". so FL has an evil manager, then again, seeing as FL 1) ruined customer's necklace, 2) bloodied president's son, 3) keeps taking personal calls in front of customers, 4) talks personal things in front of customers, 5) is late, 6) has a loan shark coming to the store, 7) constantly is absent due to emergencies...

i wonder why manager is so hard on her.

like she works in customer retail. no way can she get away with half the things she does, especially taking personal calls while working at her station and loudly discussing things while there are customers LITERALLY STANDING NEXT TO HER. 

and she didn't even ring the purchase for loan shark correctly lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, agenth said:

yes but i don't remember that much except some tidbits, why? 

My impression was that you'd liked it before. :lol:

18 minutes ago, agenth said:

I just keep thinking "this isn't realistic". so FL has an evil manager, then again, seeing as FL 1) ruined customer's necklace, 2) bloodied president's son, 3) keeps taking personal calls in front of customers, 4) talks personal things in front of customers, 5) is late, 6) has a loan shark coming to the store, 7) constantly is absent due to emergencies...

i wonder why manager is so hard on her.

like she works in customer retail. no way can she get away with half the things she does, especially taking personal calls while working at her station and loudly discussing things while there are customers LITERALLY STANDING NEXT TO HER. 

and she didn't even ring the purchase for loan shark correctly lol. 

LOL. Maybe because I watched the first 2 episodes at once I hardly remembered any of these details...but you're right. Not a great worker, is she?

I just finished Ep 5. Cute to see the OTP getting closer, and finally have a victory over evil brother-in-law.

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

My impression was that you'd liked it before. :lol:

yes but my memory is very flawed hahaha. and i think some dramas just age badly. 

besides i like complaining too  :D it's cathartic.

i dont hate this drama. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2