Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

14 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Who else wants to join? Most of us are only on Episodes 1 - 5, so we're moving slowly. :lol:

Well I just convinced @gm4queen to watch Mask as well. She just started on ep 1. :joy:

(It's good because she needs to get her mind off her oppa's drama for a little while and she likes Ju Ji Hoon oppa).

14 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Haha, I didn't even notice. As you said to me when I was going on about Yoo Jung's pristine white dress after rolling around in the sand in Secret,

This drama is so predictable though. I already have many theories after ep 1 that I am annoying my fellow EOs with in our EO chat. :joy:

But I am absolutely adoring Yoo In Young! :love: Always girl crush on her when I see her in a drama. Something very likeable about her.

photo1240543.jpg

Not that I am complaining about my Ju Ji Hoon oppa's abs. They are yummy! :ilike:

For now I am finding the second lead couple the most interesting. :kiss_wink:

Let's see if I can get past ep 2 this time.... :emmm:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

COMMENT 1:

The butler in the drama is clearly the sound engineer from Barf Drama.

QUESTION 1:

How come none of the other EOs @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @Lmangla noticed it? :unamused:

I was wondering why he looked familiar. great catch!!!!

@Sleepy Owl ~ I am not sure where I am in mask. think it was ep 2 or ep 3? not sure. I stopped when I was half asleep and haven't had a chance to watch again. am actually behind on my other dramas as well. so need to make some time to catch up. 

just taking a small break before getting stuff ready last minute for guests. wonder if we will be able to sleep with a newborn in the house.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Who else wants to join? Most of us are only on Episodes 1 - 5, so we're moving slowly. :lol:

'

Not me. I am at episode 15. I finshed ep 14 this morning. I want to start two dramas and I want to finish Mask first.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, larus said:

Not me. I am at episode 15. I finshed ep 14 this morning. I want to start two dramas and I want to finish Mask first.

@larus You never seize to amaze/surprise me! :scream:

1) First you compliment my Pon oppa.

2) Then you start complimenting abs.

3) Now you watch a makjang drama?

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

dan levy wtf GIF by CBC

• LOL 6

On another note (am now almost halfway into ep 2).

Loving how predictable this drama is. :D

@agenth and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng stopped responding to my questions and posts about theories. Dongsaeng had some kind of an excuse that he needed to work. And well, @agenth just disappeared.

GIF by VPRO

My guess is that either my theories are too wild even for a Korean makjang drama or then I am spot on with my predictions.

In any case, am not finding this at all like Secret (Love) at the moment @confusedheart. On the contrary, this drama is making me giggle and snicker at how ridiculous some of the scenes are.

This is pure comedy!

:loolz:

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

You never seize to amaze/surprise me!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PESj53HltHk/UD-5jScrcPI/AAAAAAAAAv4/CJ3yETV8zv4/s1600/anytime.gif

But it should not be a surprise.

1. I compliment any handsome/beautiful people. I am not blind.

2. Why not? The abs are NICE.

3. It is not the first makjang I watched. There are watchable makajngs and there are ....crazy makjangs. When i will watch a crazy makjang it will be a surprise. :D

+2

• LOL 5

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

For now I am finding the second lead couple the most interesting.

I'm glad they're giving their marriage some screentime. She's obviously wanting her husband's attention and his attention is scattered at the moment. :lol:

35 minutes ago, larus said:

Not me. I am at episode 15.

WOW! You've been working hard. :joy:

55 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wonder if we will be able to sleep with a newborn in the house.. 

When it's not your newborn it's so nice. You might wake up, but then you'll blissfully roll over and go back to sleep thinking, "I have nothing I need to do right now. Sweet."

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Loving how predictable this drama is.

Yes, It is predictable but don`t tell me Secret was not predictable. For me two of them are on the same level.

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'm glad they're giving their marriage some screentime. She's obviously wanting her husband's attention and his attention is scattered at the moment.

It was not enough. For me.  I feel like they are stuck in the kdrama cliches. That`s the way of second leads are treated in the kdrama world (majority of time). They can`t escape or evolve. Watching their story gave me claustrophobic vibes.  I feel like both are going to self destruct from day one to the last episode. There is no other purpose for them in the story. But I like to watch them. Just that... I wanted something more?

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

But it should not be a surprise.

Yes but chingu, I have interacted with you for so many years on this forum. I guess I just never saw comments like those before. That's why I was surprised. :kiss_wink:

I love it that you're posting them now. :issohappy:

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

When it's not your newborn it's so nice. You might wake up, but then you'll blissfully roll over and go back to sleep thinking, "I have nothing I need to do right now. Sweet."

Chingu, are you serious? :scream: It's way worse when someone else's baby is crying.

Especially on an airplane.

Over the Atlantic ocean.

In the middle of the night.

And it goes on and on for hours.

When all you want to do is sleep.

:smashes:

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, It is predictable but don`t tell me Secret was not predictable. For me two of them are on the same level.

Yeah, it was predictable too.

Guess what is not so predictable?  Thai lakorns. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Guess what is not so predictable?  Thai lakorns.

I don`t mind the predictability. All I want is to enjoy the journey. I hope at least the Thai lakorns` twists and revelation make sense. I hate those `unpredictable` dramas when they show some shocking revelations and later reveal how happened, inventing a narative to explain it but not very convincing for me. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

27 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

hahahahha.... I hope so. it is actually rather unplanned. so my cousin sister gave birth to a baby girl this week. so my aunt's house is about an hour or so drive. the doc and hospital is quite close to our house (about 15 mins). it was decided that till she finishes her review and is able to move around more comfortably, she will stay here in our house. 

I did have a laugh when my mom was explaining to my brother the situation.

mom: so her stitches - 

brother: - mom stop! I don't want to hear about woman problems. she is coming along with aunt for the week. right, thats enough info for me. 

me cracking up in the back.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

I've started watching Mask because @partyon chingu convinced me to. And I must say that I enjoyed the 1st episode! Can't believe Ju Ji Hoon oppa was this cute back in 2015. :dorashakes:

So he has a dark past and a trauma?? I think I've never watched any drama of the leading lady before but she's so pretty! And I've got a burning question that what really happened at the beginning of the drama. Hopefully I will get some answers in 2nd episode! And how come all the villains look familiar?? Ha ha!:transforms:

Finally, something new to get excited! :heart: I don't even know if I ever get to see a new drama of my ultimate Daniel oppa at this rate! :kicks:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, agenth said:

im in the middle of watching mask, and FL annoys me. so she drinks herself into oblivion and then thinks, what, that she was abused? and her money stolen? 

then she calls the top executive of her company with threats :D

also i don't like her work ethic in this company LOL. she keeps doing personal RickRoll'D on company time and in front of customers, is clutzy as hell. which is annoying.

Well Chingu, that's why they showed that she is the worst performer at her work and the boss/manager is always annoyed. Honestly she has been doing it all, coming late, leaving in between work etc. :joy:

14 hours ago, agenth said:

yes but i don't remember that much except some tidbits, why? 

i just keep thinking "this isn't realistic". so FL has an evil manager, then again, seeing as FL 1) ruined customer's necklace, 2) bloodied president's son, 3) keeps taking personal calls in front of customers, 4) talks personal things in front of customers, 5) is late, 6) has a loan shark coming to the store, 7) constantly is absent due to emergencies...

i wonder why manager is so hard on her.

like she works in customer retail. no way can she get away with half the things she does, especially taking personal calls while working at her station and loudly discussing things while there are customers LITERALLY STANDING NEXT TO HER. 

and she didn't even ring the purchase for loan shark correctly lol. 

Can't really blame the manager here, can we? :loolz:

4 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I found a new drama to watch, chingus!  Anything with Saranghae, I am in. :love:Anyone interested

@Sleepy Owl Am on ep 3.5. RL is killing me. So not able to binge watch.   I plan to watch 1.5 episodes this weekend.  :lol: I have dropped Ghost Doctor after ep 1.

Anyone knows what new drama is airing in place of NWABU?

Chingu, I am gonna watch that drama as well, mainly because Kim Tae Ri is acting there, not a fan of the actor chosen as ML though. But who is Saranghae here?

Well, I am watching the drama on my own pace as well, might watch another episode tonight :piggydance:

Why did you drop Ghost Doctor in first ep? Something annoyed you? Did the FLs annoy you? :joy:

The drama replacing NWABU is "Through the Darkness", I have waited for this drama fort a long time and will be watching it.

3 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@the_sweetroad I watched two K-movies. The Most Ordinary Romance. I can't believe Gong Hyo Jin was in it. @Sleepy Owl chinggu is a big fan of hers too. But this was pretty disappointing. 

She usually does such good dramas so this was certainly most ordinary. I also watched Tune in for Love. This was a cute quaint love story.  I loved it.

I didn't watch that movie yet. I last watched her in a movie called "Hit and Run Squad" which was a fine movie, not that good really. 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Okay, so am watching for the THIRD time Mask ep 1. :unamused: Still to finish the episode.

Thoughts:

COMMENT 1:

The butler in the drama is clearly the sound engineer from Barf Drama.

QUESTION 1:

How come none of the other EOs @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @Lmangla noticed it? :unamused:

COMMENT 2:

Drama name is Mask.

QUESTION 2:

How come the FL's younger brother robs a bank WITHOUT wearing a mask? :unamused:

Answer 1: I already told you Noona, I knew he is there since I had checked that guy's profile on asianwiki when the barf drama was airing :piggydance:

Answer 2: The brother was stupid and I don't even think could have pulled that stupid stunt :loolz:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I was wondering why he looked familiar. great catch!!!!

@Sleepy Owl ~ I am not sure where I am in mask. think it was ep 2 or ep 3? not sure. I stopped when I was half asleep and haven't had a chance to watch again. am actually behind on my other dramas as well. so need to make some time to catch up. 

just taking a small break before getting stuff ready last minute for guests. wonder if we will be able to sleep with a newborn in the house.. 

No problem Noona, I look forward to your comments on the drama :exercice:

Newborn in the house? Well, I don't have problem sleeping in noisy places (as long it is not that noisy), but I am sure with newborn around, the sleep of many will be disturbed :sweats:

1 hour ago, larus said:

Wow Chingu, that was fast

so-fast-esam.gif

How are you liking the drama though?

1 hour ago, partyon said:

On another note (am now almost halfway into ep 2).

Loving how predictable this drama is. :D

@agenth and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng stopped responding to my questions and posts about theories. Dongsaeng had some kind of an excuse that he needed to work. And well, @agenth just disappeared.

My guess is that either my theories are too wild even for a Korean makjang drama or then I am spot on with my predictions.

In any case, am not finding this at all like Secret (Love) at the moment @confusedheart. On the contrary, this drama is making me giggle and snicker at how ridiculous some of the scenes are.

Well Noona, if I were to answer some of your theories, it would be spoiler, but I really was caught up in some work there :joy:

I would never compare this drama with Secret. The tone of both dramas are different, as you said there are some funny moments or ridiculous scenes happening which does crack you up. Secret hardly one. 

Since you mentioned Yoo In Young, 

Yoo In Young is love 

photo1240519.jpg  :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 1/12/2022 at 10:27 AM, partyon said:

Hoping dongsaengs @Min2206 and @Arkahd are doing well too! :kiss_wink:

I'm doing fine, don't worry.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:49 PM, larus said:

Our chingu @Arkahd is watching and liking this show.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, kokodus said:

Really?!?! Wow its a miracle that we both are watching the same show. 

It's a slice of life Kdrama, what do you expect. Yep, I absolutely love it. Watching it as soon as it comes out and writing essays about it. It's one of those drama who give me a Fairy vibe. I can relate to the male lead. Multiple cases of heavy SLS are also included. NJ is my love :wub:. Especially since I saw the actress before in "Kill Me".  Cuttergirl and Sol-yi are totally my favorites aswell. One of those drama where you like every single role. 

But for a change, I do cheer for the OTP too. But basically just because NJ's role is a bit redundant and weak. She doesn't do much besides being the most gorgerous, most beautiful girl I have ever seen in a KDrama. :heart: I fall in love with her again during every single episode. 

On 1/8/2022 at 1:29 PM, kokodus said:

Where is @Arkahd

Change your name back to dhakra. Its confusing. 

Who is this dhakra guy you are talking about? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, are you serious? :scream: It's way worse when someone else's baby is crying.

Especially on an airplane.

Over the Atlantic ocean.

In the middle of the night.

And it goes on and on for hours.

When all you want to do is sleep.

Haha, true. Correction then: it's nice when you have at least one door between you and a newborn baby. I always woke up so easily for my kids....but if it's someone else's newborn I hardly notice the crying.

@Lmangla that will be SO nice for your cousin sister, to have some help in these early days! Hope you all enjoy this precious time.

And LOL at your brother. Poor guy. :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 5