Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus Are you suddenly single? What's with this sudden interest in abs? :astonished: I've known you for years, this is new to me.

I always admired some nice abs. But I am not go gaga over it. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dc4mrucpnlgeip2x1x

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

37 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I like how sneaky you are in organizing informal events here. First the gift giving today, then this pop quiz.

I'm an Event Organizer after all.... :D

Sesame Street Idk GIF

@Ameera Ali twin, I think we need to start keeping an eye on @larus :notsureifserious:

She's been starting to show interest for abs lately. She even complimented my Pon oppa :scream:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO9NHx6v3G98fte0fdYZu

She may try to come after one of our oppas soon!

its the great pumpkin charlie brown faint GIF

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali twin, I think we need to start keeping an eye on @larus 

She's been starting to show interest for abs lately. She even complimented on my Pon oppa :scream:

@larus you grounded :joy:

@partyon go switch off tv & snatch the remote from her , we can’t risk @larus getting addicted to abs:yum:

39qy3b6.gif

# when we not beheading other 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon go switch off tv & snatch the remote from her , we can’t risk @larus getting addicted to abs:yum:

Twin, I have a backup plan...

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

@larus loves raccoons. My plan is to get Ms. Koko @kokodus to introduce her V oppa to @larus and make her fall for one of the BTS oppas instead.

We can keep her distracted and away from our oppas at least for a good month. :glasses:

Jimmy Fallon Thumbs Up GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Okay, I gotta go and get myself ready for a party later tonight. See ya later peeps :kiss_wink:

Getting Ready New York City GIF by HBO Max

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

make her fall for one of the BTS oppas instead.

Not a chance. They look too young....Don`t worry,  Ms. Koko! They are all yours.

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

Okay, I gotta go and get myself ready for a party later tonight. See ya later peeps

Party? You said party? We want to go too.

weekend-party.gif

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus loves raccoons. My plan is to get Ms. Koko @kokodus to introduce her V oppa to @larus and make her fall for one of the BTS oppas instead.

We can keep her distracted and away from our oppas at least for a good month. :glasses:

seriously are you plan to kill us , we can’t handle @kokodus pretty oppa for next days to distract @larus:joy:  , you need to think of us too  is worth it 

me every time I think of plan  
SczXZEw.jpg

oppa ( bingo  ) ntWNF8g.gif

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

Good evening chingus! :kiss_wink:

Get well soon @Wuzetian. Sending you lots of love and healing energy. :dorakiss:

@partyon I try, really very hard but then something like this happens and I am a putty in his hands again. My heart melts and sigh.... I am in love again.:biubiu:

Spoiler

But I am concentrating on Ahn Bo Hyun nowadays as you all know, chingus. He's so adoarbly cute and respects women too. See, how sweetly he treats his mum. :love:

Spoiler

And of course I have older oppas- Ji Sung, NGM, GY , Jang Hyuk etc etc etc....:coolshades:

oppa" "oppa" everywhere - Tseverywhere | Meme Generator

@Ameera Ali Are you finding it difficult to take care of your  1000 oppas? Care to unload some and share with me? I am oppa-less. :bawling: 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

featured-pizza-rolls-720x540.jpg

ctto 

Good evening. Happy weekend! 

Hey @Wuzetian, glad you dropped by. Take care always, wishing you good health.

I've actually began to see Untamed today. Usually I do 2 weeks watching hiatus after finishing a drama, but I'm finding some time to squeeze an episode or two.

No wonder it's 10B views this drama now, the leads and most of the support cast nailed it.

Am worried for one of my closest friend who's presently isolating, as she's pregnant. She was due for booster but she's infected from her hubs, who got it from his work place. Her symptoms are still minimal, but OB advised her to go to ER if her oxygen level drops.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Am worried for one of my closest friend who's presently isolating, as she's pregnant. She was due for booster but she's infected from her hubs, who got it from his work place. Her symptoms are still minimal, but OB advised her to go to ER if her oxygen level drops.

Hope it passes quickly and doesn't affect her too much. Is it omicron? The word here is that omicron is highly contagious but most people only feel sick for about a day....thankfully. But it's still serious if you're pregnant of course. :heart:

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Hope it passes quickly and doesn't affect her too much. Is it omicron? The word here is that omicron is highly contagious but most people only feel sick for about a day....thankfully. But it's still serious if you're pregnant of course.

Yeah, that variant. She has fever, sore throat, and coughing the last three days. Still, she's pregnant...this is a rainbow baby too.

Back reading... Elizabeth Holmes? Why are all her pics having that crazy eyes look? And that was even before reading the articles about her and Theranos. 

• Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Yeah, that variant. She has fever, sore throat, and coughing the last three days. Still, she's pregnant...this is a rainbow baby too.

That's serious then. Hope it turns for the better very soon.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

me every time I think of plan  

Is that dialogue actually in the show? If so that is too funny. I love Kim Sun Young.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5