Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves: guys!

I am keeping a low profile for myself as my router is almost having its last set of data in the package. :please:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I feel A Gentleman and a lady thread not very friendly

Why? What happened chingu? :sweatingbullets: If you feel something's not right onboard the drama thread, please report and we moderators will take care of it! :dorakiss:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

36 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

I am keeping a low profile for myself as my router is almost having its last set of data in the package. :please:

Why? What happened chingu? :sweatingbullets: If you feel something's not right onboard the drama thread, please report and we moderators will take care of it! :dorakiss:

+2

There is not much response for my messages, that's all. Nothing serious. But I just feel lonely there.

• Sad 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1

54 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

There is not much response for my messages, that's all. Nothing serious. But I just feel lonely there.

+ 2

Chingu, don't be sad...

You are not alone, I had have my experience too. I know how it feels.

Maybe, you could start the ball rolling by responding to any of those messages.

@gm4queen  you can top up your internet data, right .

@sadthe1st  ik, is month end and you are busy with;

maxresdefault.jpg

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

How about olive oil, have you tried? It doesn't have to be the special kind, the one used for preparing food is fine. It's naturally warm, and doesn't smell much. 

I have decided to give my hair some TLC. So got some olive, castor, peppermint, lavender and rosemary. I am trying out these YouTube DIY hair masks and shampoos. Making them is such a  pain but I thought we are mostly working from home, I would experiment a little. 

@Ameera Ali I skipped that long scene about 'friends' staying at the house and all the house talk. All the characters are literally parasites out to get him, including the FL and her family. Everyone landing up at the same place!  Too much of a coincidence The only saving grace was the ML and his three children. especially the youngest boy. He's adorable.

Hello Chingus! @Ameera Ali  @joccu @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star

Have we moved to pandas now?

I have met my deadline and I am free again to indulge in K-Dramas .

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

so the new ji chang wook and sooyoung drama started filming yesterday - but all i got is finally confirmation (of an industry rumour of this drama for some months ago).

no script reading photo

no other information about the production

WHY??????????????

FAV22fUXsAEqsxw?format=jpg&name=medium

• Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@gm4queen  you can top up your internet data, right .

Yeah chingu! But since there is only 2 days left for this month, I'd rather not top up the package. It would be auto renewed by October 1st, anyway! :)

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

no script reading photo

no other information about the production

You can cheep yourself up while looking at me, chingu! :smile: I have an ultimate oppa called Choi Daniel. And he is said to have finished filming for his upcoming drama in June. Now he is nowhere to be seen or heard! His upcoming drama is off the internet! :bawling: I MEAN, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?? :unamused:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

it's a good cooling evening.. i need some cold sake with snacks.. or maybe, super hot coffee with cookies.. it's the extreme but, i just want to do nothing at this moment except food lol

@Thong Thin how's your adenium and the rest of your garden flowers been doing?? it's been a long time since we last chatted about plants lol and i remembered @joccu had some new houseplants the last time right?

i've been quite busy (other than work!) with the watermelon dischidia and also, successfully propagated so much string of hearts that i need to share out some of the new babies!!!

watermelon dischidia

caf5e58bae33716107f7ae199eaeb48e.jpeg_22

cr.: owner

d6bea5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's a good cooling evening.. i need some cold sake with snacks.. or maybe, super hot coffee with cookies.. it's the extreme but, i just want to do nothing at this moment except food lol

@Thong Thin how's your adenium and the rest of your garden flowers been doing?? it's been a long time since we last chatted about plants lol and i remembered @joccu had some new houseplants the last time right?

+ 2

My adenium still blooming until today and they are so beautiful.

My other plants like aloe vera & money plants are growing as well.

And I just started planting some veg ( 1 week ago) like bok choy and bitter gourd.

Wow !.. .you have green figures, the watermelon dischidia looks nice. 

@agenth   sour face of JCW.... hahaha... my oppa LMH also  the same....he seems lazy these days.

I dont think we get to see him on the screen this year...

@gm4queen  the same goes to your Daniel...MIA...for so long.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@gm4queen @LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart  @Sky Kang 

@Ameera Ali 

@MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl  

@hsmz   @Arkahd

creating sum begins with adding or subtracting processes to the calculation. :D

GGNT.gif

4GQ.gif

VEj3.gif

Spoiler
3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

hai @nohamahamoud2002 chingu, we're all a lot more alike than we think. oh you're doing great.

Farflung-Direct-Andeancat-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

3035.gif

Spoiler

lightning shatters the darkness.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

57 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

My adenium still blooming until today and they are so beautiful.

My other plants like aloe vera & money plants are growing as well.

adeniums bloom all year round with big gorgeous flowers! too bad i don't have the space to keep them.. and they can grow until very big!

aloe vera are good for making desserts too! hehe

And I just started planting some veg ( 1 week ago) like bok choy and bitter gourd.

make sure you separate the bitter gourd from the rest of the veggies! not sure if it's folklore or what, but the same grounds (soil) with the bitter gourd will turn the rest with a bitter taste too!!

Lips Chewing GIF

the watermelon dischidia looks nice. 

these are easy to propagate cos they have roots coming out every few nodes.. you can try this too! bet they will grow out very well at your porch!

DnqkYM9U0AIoWIO.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Lmangla

U4GC.gif

@larus @joccu

@gm4queen @LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart  

@Sky Kang 

@Ameera Ali 

@MayanEcho

@Sleepy Owl  

@Arkahd @4evrkdrama @Calli

summation ends quickly or it's followed by adding and subtracting. :D

tumblr-p23e5pmpx-H1qabls9o1-540-gifv.gif

6tEz.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-mufblih-Zi-B1s3a8qvo1-500.gif

Spoiler

a brisk wind blew.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus, I have been away for sometime now, was too busy with RL, hopefully I will be able to post more here 

Hi, welcome back. I am busy too these days  so I know how it is. I also hope I will post more.

I still have problems posting from time to time. And the fact that I don`t have time to waste don`t help it. I tried posting from my phone. The same problem.

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Can a certain Racoon Oppa do this? I think not,

Apparently the Beaver Oppa can do that. :w00t:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1