Add and Subtract Game

Admin

hi everyone :Pandabulous:

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Sky Kang @confusedheart @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @anjuliet @larus @Lmangla @partyon @agenth @joccu@gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @nohamahamoud2002 

Welcome back Dhakra @Arkahd :)

***~ me enjoying new drama , she a dangerous :sweat_smile:

R7h7wOS.gif
IQlKZN7.gif

+2

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  @Lmangla  @willenette  

I think it depends on individual immune systems.

My office mate - lady just had her 2nd dose of phizer 3 days ago, and she has reaction on the 2nd night whereas her

sister was fine.

Another office mates of mine - 2 guys ( 1 was totally knock out on the 2nd day with fewer for 2 days) whereas the other

was fine.

For me, I was fine on the 2nd dose with just a slight sting on the arm for few hours only.

@Thong Thin I very much agree with you - the reason why some people get side effects and others do not. If you really feel it, you’re mounting a really vigorous immune response. But at the same time, just because a person didn’t feel anything doesn’t mean the immune response wasn’t vigorous. Each one of us makes a different kind of immune response. Age, sex, genetics, preexisting conditions, environment and even our diet influences how our immune

systems might react.    :wut:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@MayanEcho Pumpkin spice has a confusing name, obviously, because there is no pumpkin in the spice. But it's a blend of different spices that historically were used with pumpkin and pumpkin pies or pumpkin puddings. It's usually kind of rich spices like ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, things like that. There is really no pumpkin found in pumpkin spice.

It's just that Starbucks actually published their recipe for pumpkin spice latte, which includes pumpkin puree for the pumpkin spice syrup for this particular latte. And also, I was talking in general pumpkin spice latte, not the pumpkin spice only, nor the brand which is famous for it during fall season. :)

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

morning all! my arm hurts after my second dose yesterday but other than that, not too many other side effects. yay!

Awesome! I think most or all players in the thread got vaccinated, which is great!

@partyon it's the 3rd or 4th time you get that number, harharhar!

@Min2206 hope it gets better soon, perhaps you can try massaging the arm daily with warmed oil? I heard others found relief when they did this for some time to their COVID arm.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

***~ me enjoying new drama , she a dangerous

that's TOTALLY YOU TOO!!!!

hahaha the @Ameera Ali vibes!!

evil GIF

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

ARE YOU FAN OF A TAN  OR NOT

your gif appears to me as

Buy-whole-chicken.webp

cr.: owner

or

53007558.cms?width=1200&height=900

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry, i can only think about food right now..

+2

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

hi everyone 

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Sky Kang @confusedheart @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @anjuliet @larus @Lmangla @partyon @agenth @joccu@gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @nohamahamoud2002 

Welcome back Dhakra @Arkahd :)

***~ me enjoying new drama , she a dangerous :sweat_smile:

@Ameera Ali chinguuuu  - what drama is this, may I ask ...
Kingsman Blink GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 hope it gets better soon, perhaps you can try massaging the arm daily with warmed oil? I heard others found relief when they did this for some time to their COVID arm.

Thank you @Lmangla @Thong Thin @willenette @MayanEcho for your advice / concern.
Haha LOL @MayanEcho I have applied few types of "hot" ointment , hoping that it will improve circulation - massage got, pat pat got, hit on it also got!

:Megalol:

A few of them are

Trade Mark Minyak Panas 32ml

Pinang Palm Penang Nutmeg Oil | Shopee Malaysia

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@Min2206 I am going through an essential oils phase too and must have nought almost all kinds available. Gosh, the tiny bottles cost a bomb! Do you have any suggestions?

I am not using essential oil though my mom does-  She uses lavender.

I am more into exercising by the way @confusedheart   - the hot / warm balm or ointment not really helping either.

Gif Basket — cum-fraiche: butsomeofusarebrave: The Color...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

soooooo cuuuuuuutteeeee!

so cute!! i thought she would wobble and fall on her diapers before reaching them!!

On My Way Reaction GIF by OceanX

42 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

A Gentleman and a Young Lady. Join the bandwagon. More the merrier!

that's Dali and.. something right? i don't quite like the FL hahaha

in Devil Judge i didn't like the FL.. and this 2FL was ok.. but i'm not too sure if i want to see her so soon again lol

29 minutes ago, agenth said:

when is this guy getting a new role? i'm not interested in his past work tbh. 

i like him in 18 Again.. i saw him again in Midnight but, he just had to be a serial killer.. why??

i din watch Squid Game.. but he looks amazing in his IG and Mens Health!!

@gm4queen chingu, how could you not have noticed him?? he is wi ha joon!!

i'm going to binge watch the shrimp drama now!!

neocaridina-shrimp.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @agenth chingu, who's the guy you are talking about? He looks like tough! :isannoyed:

yes wi ha joon as our friend @sadthe1st stated. but i only noticed him from squid game. i saw 18 again, but his role there was just unremarkable imho.

also there were rumours that Tell Me Your Wish (potentially starring jcw and sooyoung) would begin filming today. however no news have been seen today, and the rumours remain unconfirmed. 

on one hand, i miss this guy on screen since his legendary performance on lovestruck...

on another, well i hope he has some downtime

FAR3ckmVQAYxnOm?format=jpg&name=medium

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i like him in 18 Again.. i saw him again in Midnight but, he just had to be a serial killer.. why??

i din watch Squid Game.. but he looks amazing in his IG and Mens Health!!

squid game was great ~ i think it would catapult him into a main role, since he did a good job in it

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hello  @MayanEcho @Ameera Ali @Thong Thin @gm4queen @sadthe1stI am actually more the panda guy, but if I need to choose a team, I take the one without @kokodus

9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Waaaa, so touching on @kokodus  and @partyon unnie , ain't you happy?

My lil sis coconut would never admit it. The first thing she did was scold me back then. But I have proof she missed me. :glasses:

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Arkahd Not bad. You are storytelling skills have improved. 

I even let out the part where I fought dragons and other creatures to rescue you. 

And for the record, I saw you talking about my girls. 

How dare you? :rage: How can you, after all these years, still not see the quality of my taste in girls? They are all exceptional. In beauty and personality-wise. 

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

bwaahahhaha.... @kokodus ~ I applaud your cautiousness. there are lots of weirdos in the internet. one never knows. bravo girl! 

Psssst. Havee you seen her oppas? She technically is one of the weirdos herself. 

Shh GIFs | Tenor

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@Arkahd Dongsaeng Dhakra, welcome back!!!

I’m so happy! :love: Sehr glücklich!

Such sweet words to read early in the morning too. :kiss_wink: I am so glad that you are happy and well.  :kiss_wink:

I was touched to read that you had read my messages too. You’re such a sweet dongsaeng! 

I know you said that you are not coming back, and that’s okay. Just getting a message from you after more than a year is such a treat! :kiss_wink:

But I do miss your tales about girl groups and your drama commentaries. So IF you feel like it or sometimes get the urge to, do pop by and leave a note. I know all the new people here would be so glad to get to know you. :love:

Wah, such a happy day! 

So you do remember the text you wrote on the "Message to Anyone"-Thread? Phew, I am glad. But I read them all, yes. They were not for waste. 

Haha, yeah, I actually still watch some dramas (also thanks to  @kokodus)  and have my girl group shenanigans running, but I actually won't post them here I guess. One place is enough. But I guess I will sometime pop up here and leave a note. Maybe I need to be summoned aswell to appear. I can't promise anything. 

There really is nothing much to know about me, constant sibling banter and a major case of Second Lead Syndrome. And now we extent both into Kpop. 

Edited by Arkahd
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1