Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 Ooo, lucky you having rains!

Yes, yes @MayanEcho  Me happy, weather is a bit cooler now
57 Rain gif ideas in 2021 | rain gif, i love rain, love rain

3 hours ago, Arkahd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read you missed your brother a few weeks or months after seeing this message. So what was I supposed to do? I did the only right thing. I packed all my stuff into a big bag, took my local cat on a leash, and together we went on a journey. The journey of "Finding Koko".

I swam through oceans, climbed over the highest mountains, crossed deserts, hotter than anything I ever witnessed before, I asked every living creature I crossed path with if they have seen my sister. No success. 
Then one day, it was a very cold winter, it rained, snowed and stormed at the same time, thundering lightning followed my path I found an oracle with three m's in it. She told me, I can find you in a magical place called Twitter. 

I tried to ask around for this Twitter and after a while I found some people who knew it and your Twitter handle aswell and I contacted you. And instead of running into my arms, crying, full of tears, you asked me who I am and if I am the real Dhakra. As if anyone would try to deceive you.  

It exactly happened like that! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So am I back? No. definitely not. I actually just wanted to make @partyonhappy, because I read your messages about me.  (The ones I reacted to) and remembered the touching message that's now lost forever. 

Waaaa, so touching on @kokodus  and @partyon unnie , ain't you happy?
Sobs GIFs | Tenor
Take care and stay safe, wherever you are.

Good morning @Sky Kang @twinkle_little_star @sadthe1st @Thong Thin  @MayanEcho

Pouring milk coffee circle buna dimaa GIF on GIFER - by Malanius

see you all later

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Morning !

First and foremost I am happy to know the mysterious guy @Arkahd finally delurk.

Hello and Welcome aboard.

@4evrkdrama  @agenth  @anjuliet  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus 

@Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Sky Kang

@nohamahamoud2002  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @Ernie  @Calli  @twinkle_little_star

@Min2206  yes, it rains and I slept well last night.

Strawberry-Banana-Oatmeal-Muffins-Pic-sc

cr owner

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

busy morning!

and it's going to be fearful month end soon.

sweating exo-k GIF

hi chingus!!

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Sky Kang @confusedheart @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @anjuliet @larus @Lmangla @partyon @Ameera Ali @joccu @agenth @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @kokodus @nohamahamoud2002

AmericanBreakfast+Devilsbrew0642_edited_

cr.: owner

hi mysterious chingu @Arkahd

you're going to be torn between the

Love Raccoon Team ( @kokodus)

and

Laugh Raccoon Team ( @partyon @Sleepy Owl and a few others who might not want to be named)

where raccoon refers to @kokodus 's oppa.. that seems to last infinity and beyond

Ultimate Chicken Horse Dance GIF by Clever Endeavour Games

p/s. no actual raccoon animal was being harmed during this "Squid Game" .. "Raccoon Game"..

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

EtJZb_mXIAAqIL_?format=jpg&name=medium

May everyone's week start right! Good morning! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Hello there @Arkahd

Assorted pancake muffins with honey dip to make Monday blues go. :)

BFV22187_On-The-Go_Fruity_Pancakes_THUMB

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, Arkahd said:

I tried to ask around for this Twitter and after a while I found some people who knew it and your Twitter handle aswell and I contacted you. And instead of running into my arms, crying, full of tears, you asked me who I am and if I am the real Dhakra. As if anyone would try to deceive you.  

bwaahahhaha.... @kokodus ~ I applaud your cautiousness. there are lots of weirdos in the internet. one never knows. bravo girl! 

morning all! my arm hurts after my second dose yesterday but other than that, not too many other side effects. yay! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Arkahd Dongsaeng Dhakra, welcome back!!!

Powerpuff Girls Love GIF
I’m so happy! :love: Sehr glücklich!

Such sweet words to read early in the morning too. :kiss_wink: I am so glad that you are happy and well.  :kiss_wink:

I was touched to read that you had read my messages too. You’re such a sweet dongsaeng! 
:dorakiss:

I know you said that you are not coming back, and that’s okay. Just getting a message from you after more than a year is such a treat! :kiss_wink:

But I do miss your tales about girl groups and your drama commentaries. So IF you feel like it or sometimes get the urge to, do pop by and leave a note. I know all the new people here would be so glad to get to know you. :love:

Wah, such a happy day! 
Happy Cat GIF by VITA VITA ‧ 塔仔不正經

PS.

Our current Add subtract male members @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa would also be so happy to have a third guy on the thread so some female abs can be discussed. The poor guys are being subjected to male abs on a daily basis. :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

morning all! my arm hurts after my second dose yesterday but other than that, not too many other side effects. yay! 

664 C

Seems like you had your 1st dose long time ago.

Anyway, take care & try not to over exert the arm.

:eats2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh? Not even a smidge of pumpkin by-products? Careful when you're naming brands and busting the "legend" of their popular products. :) 

@Min2206 Ooo, lucky you having rains!

@Lmangla Event looks very fun!

@MayanEcho Pumpkin spice has a confusing name, obviously, because there is no pumpkin in the spice. But it's a blend of different spices that historically were used with pumpkin and pumpkin pies or pumpkin puddings. It's usually kind of rich spices like ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, things like that. There is really no pumpkin found in pumpkin spice. :7555_attack:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hello @joccu @Thong Thin @willenette @partyon

Minions Hello... Banana, Bananaaa on Make a GIF

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

After my 2nd dose which was 2 months ago, I still feel  the pain on my left arm when I stretch it up high, not even for 10 seconds.  Glad you are okay @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

664 C

Seems like you had your 1st dose long time ago.

Anyway, take care & try not to over exert the arm.

yea, as of current rules, we have to have a time gap of 84 days between 1st and 2nd dose. otherwise, it won't even get entered into the national system and we can't get our vaccine certificate. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ea, as of current rules, we have to have a time gap of 84 days between 1st and 2nd dose. otherwise, it won't even get entered into the national system and we can't get our vaccine certificate. 

Sweetie, it’s a good thing because the immune response is much stronger if there is a 12 week gap instead of a 3 week gap. :glasses:

I also opted to have a 12 week gap due to that. 

666 :scream:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @joccu @Thong Thin @willenette @partyon

After my 2nd dose which was 2 months ago, I still feel  the pain on my left arm when I stretch it up high, not even for 10 seconds.  Glad you are okay @Lmangla

@Min2206  There are many COVID-19 vaccine side-effects that are mild and reactogenic in nature. Most of these tend to resolve on their own, but seldom could be troublesome, based on their intensity. Pain in the arm, and soreness is one such side-effect. It is one of the most common vaccine side-effects reports across the world and takes the longest to resolve. The inflammatory side-effect can be so extreme for some, it has been actually referred to as 'COVID arm'. Most vaccination side-effects tend to last for 2-3 days and the same exists for arm soreness post-vaccination. However, having said this, if the pain does not subside a week after vaccination, a checkup with a doctor would be advisable. :sweet:

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206  There are many COVID-19 vaccine side-effects that are mild and reactogenic in nature. Most of these tend to resolve on their own, but seldom could be troublesome, based on their intensity. Pain in the arm, and soreness is one such side-effect. It is one of the most common vaccine side-effects reports across the world and takes the longest to resolve. The inflammatory side-effect can be so extreme for some, it has been actually referred to as 'COVID arm'. Most vaccination side-effects tend to last for 2-3 days and the same exists for arm soreness post-vaccination. However, having said this, if the pain does not subside a week after vaccination, a checkup with a doctor would be advisable. 

Crying GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

35 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

even I had that for a while after my first dose; it also doesn't help that I no longer exercise and so very unfit. sigh. so figured it was combination of several stuff. I just feel a bit tired when I do things. so just taking it easy... 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

even I had that for a while after my first dose; it also doesn't help that I no longer exercise and so very unfit. sigh. so figured it was combination of several stuff. I just feel a bit tired when I do things. so just taking it easy... 

+2

Same here
I am doing neck / arm / upper back exercise once awhile, hoping the circulation ,whatever you call it, will lessen the pain and eventually disappear.

Baby Cry GIF - Baby Cry Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Min2206  @Lmangla  @willenette  

I think it depends on individual immune systems.

My office mate - lady just had her 2nd dose of phizer 3 days ago, and she has reaction on the 2nd night whereas her

sister was fine.

Another office mates of mine - 2 guys ( 1 was totally knock out on the 2nd day with fewer for 2 days) whereas the other

was fine.

For me, I was fine on the 2nd dose with just a slight sting on the arm for few hours only.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3