Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

my last big event! :)

come join us chingus! 

Chingu, I still can't believe you would be a regular member starting from next month! The event is so fun! I already voted and looking forward for next episodes! :please:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

giphy-4.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@gm4queen

@LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart 

@Sky Kang 

@Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl  

@4evrkdrama @pompyavi @hsmz @Calli

seal and deal amount calculation based on math formulas, add or subtract. :D

208571.gif

8GGH.gif

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

am taking a break and moving back to being regular member next month. 

hai @Lmangla our lovely EO, I'm pleasantly surprised, I guess because I can't stop to call you lovely. :D  I must say @Lmangla chingu. okay. thank you again for tagging me in that cool twist on the event. :D

15574.gif

Spoiler

monophy.gif

Spoiler

rain drumming on the window.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Lmangla

Scornful-Gross-Chickadee-size-restricted

@larus @joccu

@gm4queen

@LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart 

@Sky Kang 

@4evrkdrama @hsmz 

changing the summation after entering formulas for adding or subtracting. :D

tumblr-mrd8gp-St2-N1s8jcm9o1-500.gif

titans-alan-ritchson.gif

Spoiler

3348.gif

Spoiler

inexpensive usually rev up energy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

tumblr-o1mggqxw-Px1u1jvuzo6-400.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@gm4queen

@LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart 

@Sky Kang 

@hsmz @Ernie

similar to apply the methods, add or subtract used to describe calculation. :D

tumblr-04e19c298623a708a10067f8bfe9ed9a-

fd570c01425b63fb7ca4d9e6e457f161.gif

Spoiler

0e8e8ffa9703a74b51530ed48303afa3.gif

Spoiler

to get soaked through.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Pumpkin spice latte season is around the corner! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Woah the dedication of some making their bento boxes. Hats off to those who can cut the seaweed to make portraits. :)

ctto

@MayanEcho this is available in Starbucks. I love it! It does not actually contain pumpkin. :Megalol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@MayanEcho this is available in Starbucks. I love it! It does not actually contain pumpkin. :Megalol:

Oh? Not even a smidge of pumpkin by-products? Careful when you're naming brands and busting the "legend" of their popular products. :) 

@Min2206 Ooo, lucky you having rains!

@Lmangla Event looks very fun!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Spoiler
On 9/23/2021 at 7:04 AM, sadthe1st said:

did someone post here whom some of us didn't know??

HI THERE!!!

On 9/23/2021 at 7:47 AM, Thong Thin said:

@sadthe1st  since partyon says 1 year ago, is going to be very hard for us to make a guess.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:55 AM, Min2206 said:

can't be @mirmz  hehe

On 9/23/2021 at 8:14 AM, partyon said:

@Thong Thin 

I think only Ms Koko @kokodus @Lmangla sweetie and @Ameera Ali twin know my dongsaeng from way back. :kiss_wink:

On 9/23/2021 at 9:37 AM, sadthe1st said:

@partyon perhaps.. lawyer?

i forgot his name

On 9/23/2021 at 9:57 AM, partyon said:

Oh, not our resident lawyer, even though I would be happy if she would come back too! :kiss_wink:

Ms Koko, please coax your brother to come back! :partyblob:

On 9/23/2021 at 6:44 AM, partyon said:

Omo! I think that one of my long lost dongsaengs may have appeared again after a long hiatus! :love:

Dongsaeng, If you want to come and say hi to us at some point, we would be so thrilled! :kiss_wink: I know Ms Koko @kokodus has missed you a lot too. 

If you don’t want to, that’s fine too. I was just really happy to discover that you hadn’t forgotten about us. I hope you are doing well. :blush: 

Top 30 Out Of Shadows GIFs | Find the best GIF on GfycatYeah Noona, here I am. 

Time to unveil myself. I didn't know I would create such a mystery :cry:

I actually did not forget about you. In fact, I even read your message you wrote half a year ago (maybe even longer and maybe you don't even remember) in the "Message to anyone"-thread, who seems to be deleted by now. I remember you wrote me a farewell message there and was quite touched. I actually wanted to let you know back then that I got it, but somehow I forgot.

My sister missed me? Sigh, we can finally say that after all this years, after all her very unmanly, weird oppas, some shaped after fruits, now even BTS guys, I am her favorite oppa after all. :glasses:

But I actually heard about her new BTS addiction, we talked about it a little. She has my blessing. Kpop is after all my jam aswell, she just follows into my footsteps. Now I just have to show her some good songs from different groups aswell.   

Here sis, lessons begin now

Spoiler

The violin always gets me.

And let's be honest, her choice in oppas were always questionable.
 200.webp

On 9/23/2021 at 10:37 AM, kokodus said:

Yeah I also sense some strange stalking behavior today. Wonder why he has come back after all this time....hmmm.

The same reason why I was looking for you a few months ago.  You never told @partyon I looked out for you after reading your message a while back? You never told the brave story of a loving brother trying to fulfill his sister's wish to find her brother? I am shocked it hasn't made into a movie yet. Then let me tell the heroic tale, it all began when a very good-looking, charming, shiny-knight-like, very humble brother saw a message one day, written under tears....

On 5/23/2021 at 7:49 PM, kokodus said:

Yeah I really do miss him. sighh. I miss all of them, atleast the others i see and interact with in twitter, but he completely disappeared, and i have no means of contacting him also. sighhh.

I read you missed your brother a few weeks or months after seeing this message. So what was I supposed to do? I did the only right thing. I packed all my stuff into a big bag, took my local cat on a leash, and together we went on a journey. The journey of "Finding Koko".

I swam through oceans, climbed over the highest mountains, crossed deserts, hotter than anything I ever witnessed before, I asked every living creature I crossed path with if they have seen my sister. No success. 
Then one day, it was a very cold winter, it rained, snowed and stormed at the same time, thundering lightning followed my path I found an oracle with three m's in it. She told me, I can find you in a magical place called Twitter. 

I tried to ask around for this Twitter and after a while I found some people who knew it and your Twitter handle aswell and I contacted you. And instead of running into my arms, crying, full of tears, you asked me who I am and if I am the real Dhakra. As if anyone would try to deceive you.  

It exactly happened like that! :please:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So am I back? No. definitely not. I actually just wanted to make @partyonhappy, because I read your messages about me.  (The ones I reacted to) and remembered the touching message that's now lost forever. 

Edited by Arkahd
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

20210927-085337.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@gm4queen

@LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart 

@Sky Kang