Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

@Min2206 Missed you, too, chingu :wub:

@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa Love Jang Na-ra. I loved her role on Go Back Couple, but I haven't seen her latest one with Yong Jung Hwa.

Anyone watching Squid Game? So many dramas premiering today! 

Squid Game looks interesting but scary.   I wait for review before I watch.   I hope @Sleepy Owl can share if he watches.

For now, I watch only Red Sky ... :mrgreen:  I like the couple Kim JY and Anh HS. 

aint she cute?

Thank you @sadthe1st .... pray @Thong Thin gets well soon and back here. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

pray @Thong Thin gets well soon and back here.

:tears::fullofhearts: I hope she's okay...

Squid Game looks interesting but scary.   I wait for review before I watch.   I hope @Sleepy Owl can share if he watches.

I hope both he and @LeftCoastOppa namdongsaeng watch it as well. *waiting for former cleanup crew to reply* 

Let's just say, erm... I'm still recovering from episode 1 :dead:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

32 minutes ago, joccu said:

@agenth  I´m going to start watching squid game.! :heart: 

@Lmangla  I loved your review. :heart:

what are your initial impressions? :D

im almost finished with episode 5. it's very interesting but, of course, bloody, as it's a survival drama.

2 hours ago, anjuliet said:

Anyone watching Squid Game? So many dramas premiering today! 

i'm watching it and it does race my heart. hopefully i can watch yumi's cells later tonight to soothe my heart :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

im almost finished with episode 5.

I'm just starting episode 3. This is my first survival drama and I' hoping that by watching Yumi's Cells and also Hometown Cha^3 this weekend will help alleviate the shock and nervousness I'm still experiencing (and will probably keep experiencing).

5 minutes ago, agenth said:

hopefully i can watch yumi's cells later tonight to soothe my heart :D

:approves:

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

im almost finished with episode 5. it's very interesting but, of course, bloody, as it's a survival drama.

I saw that it is available for me on Netflix as well. I am a little busy but I hope I can watch all the episodes this weekend.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

26 minutes ago, agenth said:

i'm watching it and it does race my heart. hopefully i can watch yumi's cells later tonight to soothe my heart :D

I saw Yumi Cell bits here and there - so fresh and nice .. she was dreaming of kissing someone ... so cute!

Ooooo  .. that squid game - can it kill you while watching?  Can't take too dark a drama / movie.
The Sweet Stuff | Wedding Cakes Nottingham, Derby, Leicester About The  Sweet Stuff

228 C

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ooooo  .. that squid game - can it kill you while watching?  Can't take too dark a drama / movie.

E_dPOwPWYAEc4vT?format=jpg&name=medium

Hmm maybe ready yourself some hot chocolate nearby? And this fine man to stare at :D

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahhhh, you so cute .. his profile is WOW

awww

i can't wait for his return to screen ~ it's been so long since lovestruck in the city ~ i mean i know he is always having some projects, but the wait in between kills me!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

i can't wait for his return to screen ~ it's been so long since lovestruck in the city ~ i mean i know he is always having some projects, but the wait in between kills me!

Consider yourself lucky .... what about those minoz waiting so patiently or frustratingly :mrgreen:  for LMH's drama and @gm4queen for her oppa

12 Cafes & Eateries In Singapore That Open Past Midnight Including Desserts  & Mookata | GirlStyle Singapore

• Love 2
  • Blob 3