Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, larus said:

I want to watch three dramas from your list but I don`t know how I will do it. :D

+2

same because i also watch hometown cha³, which is my priority i guess, so five dramas. i guess i'll be sated for a week at least :D

good morning

E_YaooVWYAg_lNA?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@joccu you know, I'm not really into C/JDramas but, that's what I noticed in JDramas - Typically, it only has nine to twelve episodes long, and  the show is designed to last for only three months. If the drama was a success, there are sometimes epilogue specials that are aired after the final episode. :Ohboy3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's almost Friday yay, just one day more! ❤

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

There are several birthdays this week in the family. My cousin, a nephew, and a niece. And also my goddaughter. Haven't I get to see them sometime next year or two, or when the pandemic is under control. :)

The fluffy and jiggly Japanese cheesecake sure looks like it would melt in the mouth!

ctto 

@MayanEcho I prefer this than the classic cheesecake. This is more fluffy especially if you eat the cheesecakes while they are still warm, the texture is at its fluffiest, with a heightened aroma of egg and butter. Cheesecake is one of the most delicious desserts for those who like a mildly sweet flavor. :twerk2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Finally Namgoong Min oppa at the press conference of The Veil today! He looks hotter than the sun in black! My first time seeing him in a casual outfit at a press conference! B) Looking forward for his drama to air tomorrow!

Wowww GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

what can I say

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

57 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

guys!

Finally Namgoong Min oppa at the press conference of The Veil today! He looks hotter than the sun in black! My first time seeing him in a casual outfit at a press conference! B) Looking forward for his drama to air tomorrow!

Omg he looks younger too in that pic!!!! 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'll second that! - When I was in the military I was stationed in Japan for alittle over 8 months - I went there thinking I'd hate the food, and I've never been so happy to be completely & utterly wrong - I absolutely LOVED it! The machines weren't plentiful back then but the street vendors were, and my absolute favorite worked out of a closet sized stall and sold THE best pork yakisoba that, still to this date, I have ever had - Fresh outta the pan into a huge Styrofoam cup ... and just give me some chopsticks

oh yes!!!! the streaky pork yakisoba, with the generous sauces all over too!!

okonomiyaki-e1494007041100.jpg

cr.: owner

do you know there's yakisoba in hotdog buns too?

12c38a6ac8ca700290a86e3e391148e6bddf8124

and my all-time favorite

Spoiler

Tamago-Sando-9.jpg

and seriously, they can be found in 7-11 and family marts too!!

4 hours ago, joccu said:

japanese dramas usually has 11 episodes.

oh no, then i'm left with the final episode!!

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thought you be here - guess you were busy
Today I have some time

was asking about yakisoba - is it like mee goreng?

i had some meetings so didn't get to check here much, sorry!!

yakisoba texture is more like the yellow noodles in prawn mee, minus the alkaline taste, and slightly thinner.

similar to the yellow noodles, it will clump together if you wait too long to eat it..

just like in some okonomiyaki.. one type is only with shredded cabbages as the main ingredient with batter, while another type has yakisoba in it as well..

https://www.wandercooks.com/okonomiyaki-japanese-savoury-pancakes/

C80023_-okonomiaki_1162_xxl.jpg

shutterstock_1188406069.jpg?2020&d=750x4

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2