Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

its the weekend before mid autumn festival!!

i’m on my way to meet a friend who just went for her interview.. and tomorrow, another friend to celebrate her birthday.. keeping all meetups to one friend only and avoiding groups these days..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

:waves: guys!

Heard that Viki is releasing episode 3-4 of You Raise Me Up today! Looking forward for the drama!:piggydance:

Finally, Lee Sang Yoon oppa & Namgoong Min oppa are hitting the small screen tonight!!:getmygrooveon:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Dog Friday GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

@Ameera Ali  @agenth @anjuliet  @confusedheart @gm4queen  @hsmz @larus @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @Ernie  @MayanEcho @Min2206 @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st @Sky Kang  @Thong Thin  @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian @4evrkdrama

@Lmangla @partyon  the lakorn was really good.  jinny was the best. Hated the dad's.  And the ending. It was good. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Everyone's happy?

poor right guy's hand got cut off in this group picture. im not impressed lol!

aaaaah i need to watch this nolw!

leaving broad shoulders and devastating handsomeness here:

E_XYVt8WQAQ6VPl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla @partyon  the lakorn was really good.  jinny was the best. Hated the dad's.  And the ending. It was good. :heart:

I finally finished it! I liked everything but the ending. hahahaha.... so it wasn't that I hated the ending but I wouldn't say I loved it either. there were parts of it that made me go 'huh'. I was reading a comment that the ending is written in a way that makes sense to the thai audience and I would agree to that. but still a good watch and I don't regret starting it. I had fun! now time to catch up on all my other dramas.... 

happy friday everyone. :)

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

On 9/13/2021 at 7:12 PM, larus said:

If there will not be for the cute couple (Yoon Eun Hye is perfect for such role and she make a good pair with Ju Ji Hoon) I would have dropped it too. I use FF button a lot (against my principles :lol:) but the plot and the majority of characters are so boring. This is the famous Goong? I will start another hit drama, Coffee Prince, after I finish this. I am curious if I will like it better. :D

I tried to watch the 9th episode last night, ended up watching 2 Kmovies instead :loolz:

I am gonna try to watch it over the weekend :wow1:

18 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim
Sorry to hear about your stressful workload

In case you "oversight" me again, here's one mooncake for you - take your pick from each :partyblob:

Thank you Chingu for the mooncakes and thank @sadthe1st Chingu for the Cookies :biubiu:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I finally finished it! I liked everything but the ending. hahahaha.... so it wasn't that I hated the ending but I wouldn't say I loved it either. there were parts of it that made me go 'huh'. I was reading a comment that the ending is written in a way that makes sense to the thai audience and I would agree to that. but still a good watch and I don't regret starting it. I had fun! now time to catch up on all my other dramas.... 

happy friday everyone. :)

Happy Friday @Lmangla
Crushed Ice Is the Easiest Way to Ruin a Glass of Anything | Bon Appétit

need an ice drink .... so humid here

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

yea it is hot here as well @Min2206; maybe we will see some rain in a few days?

liked the lakorn so much that I wrote a review. hahahahha... :D 

OH MY GOD??? :scream: Is this the lakorn you've been watching all this long?? It's a the lead actress & second lead actor from Praomook itself! Remember chingu, @partyon & me watched it for Pon oppa! :D I was aware of the lakorn you watched since I saw its trailers when I watched Praomook live stream! Is it good, chingu?? :smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD??? :scream: Is this the lakorn you've been watching all this long?? It's a the lead actress & second lead actor from Praomook itself! Remember chingu, @partyon & me watched it for Pon oppa! :D I was aware of the lakorn you watched since I saw its trailers when I watched Praomook live stream! Is it good, chingu?? :smile:

yea, good. see my review. :P

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: my lovely chingus! I have missed you :please:

Been MIA due to having to do work for online charity organization (and more studying) :tightdeadline: How's everyone been?

Can't believe I missed on those awesome polls! :criesariver:

@LeftCoastOppathanks for the mention, namdongsaeng :cheers:

I will do catching up later as I'm watching a rather shocking scene in Squid Game. (Btw, Gong Yoo is love.)

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

my lovely chingus! I have missed you 

Been MIA due to having to do work for online charity organization (and more studying)  How's everyone been?

Can't believe I missed on those awesome polls! 

Hello @anjuliet  Welcome back!

I Miss You GIFs | Tenor Miss You Stitch GIF - MissYou Stitch - Discover & Share GIFs | Stitch  drawing, Lilo and stitch, Lilo and stitch quotes

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@sadthe1st Thank you, it's still ongoing, but need a break from it. :dead:

Thanks also for all the foodie pix! :approves:

@Min2206 Missed you, too, chingu :wub:

@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa Love Jang Na-ra. I loved her role on Go Back Couple, but I haven't seen her latest one with Yong Jung Hwa.

Anyone watching Squid Game? So many dramas premiering today! :please:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

can I ask when was the last time you spoke to @Thong Thin?   She's been MIA for awhile  ....
Hope all okay with her.

she got her medical report.. her cholesterol was a bit on the high side.. we discussed a bit on diets etc and she disappeared..

Season 6 Omg GIF by ABC Network

• Sad 3
  • Blob 2