Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** I got problems with reaction , I click laughing reaction but  it’s change to like reaction 

Are people not posting enough abs pics for you to give proper like reactions? 
Will Smith Reaction GIF

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is these two in your LOATHING LIST , they are In my Mine list  :mrgreen: 
** she can start slapping mission with these two 

Everyone in that family deserves their comeuppance:

• mother: for being the loudest whiner/complainer, she says the worst thing: saying stupid stuff like "omg why are you still here, i told you to stop breathing" etc.
  • eldest daughter: for acting superior and faking kindess, but making up rumours about her SIL
  • younger daughter: for being a brat despite being adult, for acting like she is a servant and should be LUCKY to run her errands. She's a chaebol but can't ask the ACTUAL employed people in the house for help? she wants SIL to be humiliated
  • father: for being such a coldhearted CEO and only caring about money/power, and bemoaning his son ended up marrying to such garbage without use. Now his eyes popped out when his DIL suddenly became "useful" nevermind the tragic reason for why she became that way.
  • son/husband: for being trash cheater. It's okay if you don't love her, since you were arranged married. But don't be so disgusting and in your face about it. There's no need to flaunt and act as if she is inconveniencing you, and also for saying rubbish about how she is "creepy", when she just tries hard to maintain status quo of not flipping out on the whole family. 
  • the mistress: for being deluded and enjoying hooking up with a married man who will never divorce his wife for you :)
  • /edit, forgot the aunt: for the reasons in the gif :D 

Lol sorry. Ignore me :D

It's too late to delete this post so I give you this

spacer.png

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

24 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Hail to the Queen of Oppas (1000 oppas is child's play) - looks like I have to a lot to learn from you dear DIL

MIL is child’s play but remember to stay hydrated and keep oppa thirsty  :lol: Or is the opposite :sweat_smile:

9jIC6wx.gif

@partyon  so they should post more abs so i wouldn’t have problem with reaction :shaq:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are people not posting enough abs pics for you to give proper like reactions?

Your post somehow reminded me of the time when my own mother dared and made a bet with me to buy a copy of Playgirl while we were at this bookstore, and I found myself surrounded by some guys who were browsing around the newspaper section (I was 20 back then). :joy:

I wouldn't know which one to choose for you two. I did look up "swoon worthy abs" and got some interesting image results back. :fear: *The things I end up doing on a Saturday afternoon, aka multitasking :lol:

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

MIL is child’s play but remember to stay hydrated and keep oppa thirsty  :lol: Or is the opposite 

The opposite of course!

:fear: What did I just say..!?:emmm:

*I will never know it as child's play as I'm no expert when it comes to these things :innocent:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Watching one that woman , it’s most be drama lead woman would do after fiery  priest

isn't both FL the same, Honey Lee?

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Did you actually watch episode 1 of the Veil? This is WAAAAAAAAAY beyond "mopping duties" ....

i haven't started it.. so no worries, what you've seen is probably @Ameera Ali @partyon and @Min2206 contribution only!

wait till more chingus start on the drama and its going to be

tsunami GIF

2 hours ago, agenth said:

lol I don't like the FL in The Veil. 

isn't she, the Birthcare Center role model where every moms looked up to?

hahahaha!

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Happy weekend everyone! ❤ Hibernating and gaming weekend for me, hehehe!

omg your gif is so hilarious!!!!!

+2

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

I think I'll be more into Yumi's Cells, followed by The Veil and then One the Woman (this one for just fangirling LYS, nothing and nobody else!)

Thank you @anjuliet   

Guess now I will be on the Red Sky and also The Veil
Not sure about the ONE THE WOMAN yet
@sadthe1st

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me Me :lol:

she most be perfect replacement for doormat DIL she wouldn’t find hard to kiss up to the horrible MIL 

The above is from One The Woman, right?   I saw one clip, MIL slapped DIL, then later when DIL woke up from bed, MIL wanted to slap again?  she held MIL's arm  and pushed her off ... wow!

By the way, - I have to delete my memories in order to find the traitor -- from The Veil.  
Ummm , this Nam Goong Min  -- is he not going to smile for this whole drama?  

Namgoong Min undergoes a complete makeover to play a special agent in 'The  Veil'-view pics - Times of India

Namgoong Min Is A Terrifying And Unpredictable Special Agent In Upcoming  Drama “The Veil” | Soompi

56 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@agenth is these two in your LOATHING LIST , they are In my Mine list  :mrgreen: 
** she can start slapping mission with these two 

Not sure whether my PC or internet, can't load the 2 pictures ... so sad.  Are they from the ONE THE WOMAN dramas? @Ameera Ali, mian he

202 C

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

isn't both FL the same, Honey Lee?

Yes, that's why KNG did a guest appearance on OTW.

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i haven't started it.. so no worries, what you've seen is probably @Ameera Ali @partyon and @Min2206 contribution only!

wait till more chingus start on the drama and its going to be

You guys can have NGM, I'll have to "admire" someone else or my daughter will karate chop me. :sweats:She can be quite possessive of her what she calls "her hotties".

I don't think @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng and @Sleepy Owl will ever have the means to do a cleanup on this massive scale! 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, anjuliet said:

I don't think @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng and @Sleepy Owl will ever have the means to do a cleanup on this massive scale! 

don't worry.. @LeftCoastOppa and @Sleepy Owl will be doing this

200.gif200.gif

and we will be doing this

melissa joan hart swimming GIF

it'll be plenty of rest days for everyone.. no more mopping.. we all relax on drool floods.

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Guess now I will be on the Red Sky and also The Veil
Not sure about the ONE THE WOMAN yet

I have 7 on my list of currently watching, soon to be 6 once I finish watching Lets Fight GIF by OctoNation® The Largest Octopus Fan Club! (if I don't pass out from nervousness first haha!)

Not sure now about OTW - I intensely dislike dramas like that, but. LSY oppa *sigh* :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Yes, that's why KNG did a guest appearance on OTW.

You guys can have NGM, I'll have to "admire" someone else or my daughter will karate chop me. She can be quite possessive of her what she calls "her hotties".

Pardon me for my poor memory - not sure whose NGM belongs to.   I am watching him cos of the plot.   His female assistant is cute.    

Don't Recognize Nam Goong Min Due To His Huge Body | My Starbiz

how did he become like that , in such a short time?

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I remember @partyon unnie loves him much , yea
not sure about other chingus

Will she share? :lol:

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

if there is a soompi event of The Great Escapees!

the winners have gotta be @Sleepy Owl and @LeftCoastOppa

:joy:

*Willing to get Squidy Game to finish pdq so she can start watching the other dramas before the next episode of Hometown Cha^3.

I'm hanging out here because I need the company while watching SG :tears:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

*Willing to get Squidy Game to finish pdq so she can start watching the other dramas before the next episode of Hometown Cha^3.

I'm hanging out here because I need the company while watching SG :tears:

how far are you just finished episode 7. i need a break :D

but i guess at this stage it doesn't matter anymore. while it all is ghastly, i admire the cinematography. they even inserted my fave: sunset!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Good evening chingus!! 

@Ameera Ali @partyon @gm4queen @Lmangla @anjuliet @twinkle_little_star @Min2206 @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @agenth @larus @joccu @Sleepy Owl

Anybody here who watched Reply 1988? I have a question about choi taek. 

Spoiler

Deok-sun caught Taek smoking I'm curious why she didn't stopped or scolded him? I know he's at the competition that time but she could have talked about it to him afterwards but she let it pass. Knowing Deok-sun's character, she would even not tolerate it and she even scold the boys for teaching him dirty stuff. (well, deok-sun taught him to curse). I'm just curious why she stayed silent. I'm confused about this part. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1