Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

yakisoba texture is more like the yellow noodles in prawn mee, minus the alkaline taste, and slightly thinner.

similar to the yellow noodles, it will clump together if you wait too long to eat it..

just like in some okonomiyaki.. one type is only with shredded cabbages as the main ingredient with batter, while another type has yakisoba in it as well..

https://www.wandercooks.com/okonomiyaki-japanese-savoury-pancakes/

Thanks for the okonomiyaki recipe.

Ingredients laid out for okonomiyaki pancakes.

i dont have the okonomiyaki sauce :(

I like this pancake better , thanks @sadthe1st

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

lakorn tales ~ tej really has no idea how strongly he feels about jinny. it is obvious to doc girl from how much he is worrying about the surgery that jinny has his heart. at least wat now realizes how his selfishness could have such negative impacts... 

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

i dont have the okonomiyaki sauce :(

substitute! use oyster sauce or dark soy sauce. maybe different taste but create your own dish. :) 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

i dont have the okonomiyaki sauce

there's a recipe to make it! hahaha

https://www.justonecookbook.com/okonomiyaki-sauce/

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

lakorn tales ~ wow, the ending of ep 12; didn't expect that. the turns keep coming even though there are only 4 episodes left. good job writers for not dropping the momentum

no handsome face or delicious abs to share??

some of us here (ahem.. me?) delight in photos to perk the interest to start a totally brand new drama.. especially in a language we are totally not familiar with lol

Happy Laugh GIF by The Valentines

• LOL 6

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there's a recipe to make it! hahaha

https://www.justonecookbook.com/okonomiyaki-sauce/

Thanks again @sadthe1st  :partyblob:

For a basic recipe of this essential condiment, all you need is ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce and sugar (or honey). Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well together.

Shanghai Mooncake

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

no handsome face or delicious abs to share??

some of us here (ahem.. me?) delight in photos to perk the interest to start a totally brand new drama.. especially in a language we are totally not familiar with lol

hahahah... the guy playing wat is tall and has abs. we see him in shower angst and all. he has a great pair of legs (he is often in shorts and a sleeveless t in the last few eps).. but honestly, more than the abs, am just impressed by the decor and sets. bwahahahha.... like seriously, such beautiful wood panel floors, huge windows, beautiful sunlight streaming in, some nice plants everywhere -- yea, I like the houses more than abs. :lol:

but the drama is really good! I hardly fast forwarded and I tend to use the button LOTS when I am watching lakorns. hahahahah.... 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

lakorn tales -- thithiya, you seriously have rotten luck in men. your husband is as much a psycho as your ex-boyfriend from a bazillion years ago. not sure how you missed that both of these men are seriously off in their head and are such frauds. 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the guy playing wat is tall and has abs. we see him in shower angst and all. he has a great pair of legs (he is often in shorts and a sleeveless t in the last few eps)

you have all the keywords..

francisco lachowski model GIF

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

work has been pretty crazy this week

hang on tight.. one more day and it's the weekend!!

eat cookies, lots!!!

intro-1625577602.jpg

cr.: owner

+2

• LOL 6

lakorn tales -- tej, tej, you are crying tears of joy that jinny's surgery went well. this isn't about gratitude, companionship, friendship or loyalty. wake up lad and listen to your heart. 

EDIT: awww, tej. you opened up. "how will I survive if something happened to you?". he ever told he loves her. poor jinny is wondering if he just confessed out of guilt as she got shot. but hey, he is clear in his head and is not confused. glad to see that jinny is asking question instead of just blindly accepting him as scrap. good on you girl! you ought to be #1 and not second choice for anyone. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon @Lmangla

jh1.gif

@larus @joccu

@MayanEcho  @gm4queen 

@LeftCoastOppa 

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @Ernie

@Ameera Ali @hsmz @mirmz @elan1

@4evrkdrama @Calli @Sky Kang

hai chingus. rebuild the calculation, use math formulas add or subtract. :D

giphy.gif

tumblr-pkz1mt-TBhd1qm9n97o4-r2-250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-n38pm46-Lq-S1t0hoy1o1-500.gif

Spoiler

spur.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

46 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  the mom's ex bf went crazy after she dumped him.

it is so bizarre; basically both men act like thithiya is some sort of object. she is a human being. not something can be stolen like an object.... 

more lakorn tales ~ am really impressed with the writing; rather than cheese or broad strokes or stupidity, they are exploring the complexity of the new romances and changes that has brought about by the soul swap in a meaningful, honest way. interesting!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2