tumblr-ly80zlvfd81rnjbgoo1-500.gif

@partyon @Lmangla 

@Ameera Ali

@larus

@joccu @MayanEcho

@gm4queen  @LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart326 @hsmz  @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl

@sadthe1st @4evrkdrama 

@pompyavi @Ernie create custom method to calculate from add to subtract. chingus. :D

Spoiler
4 hours ago, joccu said:

@gm4queen

Rain was the kpop artist who brought me to kdrama land. His music back in the time was really new to me and interesting. 

Not really fan of his new music. But Gang was really good. 

Like @partyon  I know more about the older kpop groups or bands.  The only newer groups songs that I have liked are ATEEZ, N.Flying, The Rose and onewe. 

Spoiler
4 hours ago, partyon said:

I love Rain. He has amazing abs

Spoiler

@partyon @joccu true. dad two daughters with six pack abs sexy body. Rain oppa. :D

@Ameera Ali wink wink eye. :D

giphy.gif

ZddXMF.gif

original.gif

Spoiler

5d67f1119edf5be0d773ad92f120b550.gif

Spoiler

no u-turns.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu, @Thong Thin, @sadthe1st Chingus I just completed Voice 4. I didn't watch S2 and S3 (will watch them though), so can't say how it was compared to them, but I would still say S1 was way more interesting and interesting than this one. Also, we got be to be ready for Voice 5, the way this ended we will surely have another season, and I think SSH will be the ML there too, if he does agree. 

This season wasn't as intense as the first season. Also maybe I am the only one, but this series is called Voice series since the FL uses her hearing ability to save the victims and solve cases. But here she rarely did it. Like at least in S1 it was mostly ML at the crime scene, she in the GTT center and assisting him using her hearing abilities as they would be connected. But here it very rarely happened. 

Didn't watch S2 and S3 to know about it. But I think I got to watch them. How were they? 

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Didn't watch S2 and S3 to know about it. But I think I got to watch them. How were they? 

i jumped right into V4 without watching the first 3 hahaha

but i guess with this ending, i need to start watching from 1 to 3 as well

Spoiler

i saw in drama thread that the chauffeur at the last scene was in 1 or 2..

and i'm curious about Goddess Lee that doctor..

also, apparently there are at least 2 other children under the private cases with the same 90% supernatural hearing ability, one in bangkok thailand and another in tokyo japan.

the disappointment in V4 is..

SSH didn't flaunt his abs much.. no wonder @Ameera Ali chingu has nothing on V4 to share delicious clips here to entice all the rest to watch it..

angry no way GIF by The Boxtrolls

good morning chingus! it's monday all over again!

@Wuzetian @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @joccu @pompyavi @Lmangla @gm4queen @agenth @partyon @Ameera Ali @larus @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @kokodus @willenette

3f10e06684854c2e9e5db609625bbefe.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

c13ffe68d938bc9dc8c50071fac1ddf9.jpg

Have a good day everyone, even if it's Monday again! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

The very first time I've seen vada, I thought it was a kind of doughnut dessert. :lol:

Medu-Vada-Sambhar-Coconut-Chutney-Tomato

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2