Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@gm4queen

Rain was the kpop artist who brought me to kdrama land. His music back in the time was really new to me and interesting. 

Not really fan of his new music. But Gang was really good. 

Like @partyon  I know more about the older kpop groups or bands.  The only newer groups songs that I have liked are ATEEZ, N.Flying, The Rose and onewe. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

you know, sometimes i hate some companies that intentionally make the employee resign himself rather than offer a retrenchment package!!

Well yeah, and the HR were like "If you resign on your own then you will be getting a good experience certificate". When he asked them sometime so that he can look for another company (he was still waiting for his interview result in another company. So the HR Manager was like "Yeah, you have 2 days to send in your resignation" :evilelmo:

Although he did stall it for about a week or so :joy:

5 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Yeah Sibling, my primary aim is to learn what I did not in my 5 years of career. Package is important but that is now secondary to me. The startup I am joining is on the beginning stage and have less than 45 employees. So, am hoping to learn a lot of new things.

Yeah, joining start up with the objective being learning things is a good thing. The start up I am working at has around 80 employees, when I joined there were about 70 employees. My company is planning to hire more guys, but the problem is, when they add a person, it is mainly when 1 or 2 other employees are already in the notice period. So they literally just replace them. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, watching Iran vs Japan

I am rooting for Japan. But Japan is making silly mistakes.

Also Japan's coach decision of not including Yanagida and including Kenta Takanashi is beyond my understanding.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

venezuela women triple jump got a WR!!!

Celebration GIF by Booksmart

qatar and italy men high jump both athletes having gold!!!

not sure if it's the first time where one single event having 2 gold medalists!!

Happy Whose Line Is It Anyway GIF

2.37m... that's insane height to jump!!!

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

qatar and italy men high jump both athletes having gold!!!

not sure if it's the first time where one single event having 2 gold medalists!!

That was so awesome when both of them hugged each other and decided to share the gold.

The race to 15 starts now @Sleepy Owl..

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

Jacods from Italy won 100m. Amazing!!  The last time European man won the 100m was in 1992.!!

9.80 was insane lol that's like more than 10m/s

Alejandro Jodorowsky Party GIF by Endless Poetry

the false start was really a pity though!

now my mind is all excited, i need some hot tea!

White-Chocolate-Apricot-Butter-Cookies.j

cr.: owner

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3