Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

are you watching his latest drama?

No I am watching the Olympics. :glasses: Streaming some tennis right now.

And then I forced @agenth to watch a Thai lakorn with me. hahah :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/58045046?xtor=AL-72-[partner]-[bbc.news.twitter]-[headline]-[news]-[bizdev]-[isapi]&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld&at_custom2=twitter&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=F3BA5CAA-F279-11EB-B08E-EDF54744363C&at_custom1=[post+type]

Simone Biles withdrew from Floor Finals. Decision about Tuesday still pending ~

hmm I watched the men's artistic gymnastics and tbh was disappointed there was no music and performance, just doing the various exercises.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

Simone Biles withdrew from Floor Finals. Decision about Tuesday still pending ~

i saw that event live the other day.. she was really stressed up after the set score was 12.xx and decided not to continue with the rest of the sets. gymnastics needs a very high level of focus because any distraction in that split second can cause severe injury as well. i saw in another article (not the exact words) that she felt like she had the whole world burden right on her shoulders and she couldn't cope.

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

hmm I watched the men's artistic gymnastics and tbh was disappointed there was no music and performance, just doing the various exercises.

we need the rhythmic gymnastics! haha come watch together with @Wuzetian and me!

GIF by Olympics

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

She didn't forget, she intentionally left him out.....

I know :D

I was being merciful not posting a photo too haha. She knows his face 

E7qD-PqWEAEMKeD?format=jpg&name=medium

i miss this face ~~ still under covid quarantine *sighs*

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am so glad that my browser settings block all embedded Twitter posts / pics.

That means that whatever pics of V Ms. Koko @kokodus and @agenth post, I won't see them. :glasses:

404 **corrected

:O

Wait why does it block that automatically?

What browser is this? 

I was posting OPPA!!! 

:please:

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i saw that event live the other day.. she was really stressed up after the set score was 12.xx and decided not to continue with the rest of the sets. gymnastics needs a very high level of focus because any distraction in that split second can cause severe injury as well. i saw in another article (not the exact words) that she felt like she had the whole world burden right on her shoulders and she couldn't cope.

we need the rhythmic gymnastics! haha come watch together with @Wuzetian and me!

When is rhythmic? I'm watching artistic gymnastics - vault finals for women right now, keepign an eye on the tennis men's final gold match, and waiting for Men's team's fencing for foil ~ 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

:O

Wait why does it block that automatically?

What browser is this? 

I was posting OPPA!!!

Yes, I have stricter security and privacy settings on Firefox than most people. So am missing out (thankfully) on all V pics and pics of JCW oppa in long hair.

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Broad City

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

When is rhythmic?

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olympic-games/en/results/rhythmic-gymnastics/olympic-schedule-and-results.htm

it'll start on 6 aug!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/south-korea-record-breaking-olympic-archer-fought-sexism-an-san-15353342

i'm so happy for her!! and BOO!! to all those egoistic korean men!

mood girl power GIF by Spice Girls

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, I have stricter security and privacy settings on Firefox than most people. So am missing out (thankfully) on all V pics and pics of JCW oppa in long hair.

It was normal hair!!!!

OK I'm trying to reestablish trust here

screenshot-167.png

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

okk thanks! we can watch it together then :D

unfortunately i missed An's matches, but it's impressive. ALL GOLD! Her new nickname should be Gold :D and yes kick those men's asses. I can't believe some demand to take her medals. Such idiocy - sad state of human beings. 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

This story has been covered by international news outlets. Also, the fact that "feminism" is considered a bad word in Korea (at least by certain men) has also been covered internationally.

Hopefully this will help women in Korea in their fight for gender equality.

K-netz comments on the controversy:

Olympic 3x gold medalist archer An San's short hair stokes anti-feminist ire from male communities

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/07/olympic-3x-gold-medalist-archer-sans.html

K-netz comments on foreign media covering feminism hate:

'Foreign Policy' highlights the rise of conservative views of South Korean men

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/06/foreign-policy-highlights-rise-of.html

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

unfortunately i missed An's matches, but it's impressive. ALL GOLD! Her new nickname should be Gold and yes kick those men's asses. I can't believe some demand to take her medals. Such idiocy - sad state of human beings.

Exactly as if they won the medals and gave it to her. She WON it on her own. And I watched all her matches, she was phenomenal.

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

unfortunately i missed An's matches, but it's impressive.

this is the final match against russia..

i love elena too! she demonstrated very good sportsmanship throughout! even when she missed the 10, she turned around and laughed at her mistake too!!

and another team i like, mexico!

@partyon i know there tends to be gender inequality in many countries.. very mild.. or very severe, but not to such horrendous extent like korea.. especially taking it to social media.. that's really disgusting!

threaten everybody hates chris GIF

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i love elena too! she demonstrated very good sportsmanship throughout! even when she missed the 10, she turned around and laughed at her mistake too!!

Yep, she was amazing too. They both were neck to neck. But Elena took the loss gracefully and am sure she will get her chance in Paris.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3