Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I get very sad when I hear about layoffs, and have been hearing about it happening in India a lot since the Pandemic started. So Chingu, did you switch jobs? How's your current job? I hope it is not as busy as it was before. For me, as you know I am working in Start Up, so things are always crazy in start ups, with workload always increasing. I am just thinking it to be part of learning and trying my best to learn as much as I can, before switching company.

I was more afraid that the team will be shut down. Now it's actually heading towards that direction. I am about to join a start up only. Excited but nervous at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

36 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I was more afraid that the team will be shut down. Now it's actually heading towards that direction. I am about to join a start up only. Excited but nervous at the same time. 

Having worked at Start Up for a year now, I can tell you will learn things that you wouldn't maybe even 2 years of working in bigger company. That is because you get bigger responsibilities here. While I am in lead from my team in some projects, speaking to a friend who made a switch, he said that this is something which would not really happen in bigger company. So with this your learning happens at a much faster pace. So while things could be hectic in your new company, I think if you love learning things, you will be enjoying it :heartxoxo:

And if things do get hard, remember you've got a sibling working in start up, and I am always ready to rant about the clients and workload :loolz:

What happened to you, recently happened to a very close friend of mine. Working in ML Team, he didn't have much work to do for about 6 months since they were not getting any ML projects, so he had already started looking for jobs. About 2 weeks ago, HR team told him that its better if he resigns himself, since they don't really have a work for him. He was lucky that a few days later he got the offer letter from a Start Up he had applied with a good package. So he resigned immediately as soon as he got the offer letter. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1*R_C3GEFl1K2vgE46-hwcIw.gif

Have an awesome Sunday everyone! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Up early to be somewhere before heavy traffic. :) 

b24c4995975b37e4bbc795668b115bba.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

So this thread has been like a shrine for some dude called V

hahaha a shrine where only she worships while the rest of us just walk past.. lol

Alicia Silverstone Oops GIF

4 hours ago, pompyavi said:

I am about to join a start up only. Excited but nervous at the same time. 

sometimes change is good, and it needs a lot of courage to take the first step! all the best!!

St Patricks Day Irish GIF by Tom Windeknecht

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

HR team told him that its better if he resigns himself, since they don't really have a work for him.

you know, sometimes i hate some companies that intentionally make the employee resign himself rather than offer a retrenchment package!!

~fresh-tasty-double-sandwich-with-coffee

cr.: owner

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 @joccu @gm4queen @agenth @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @pompyavi @Lmangla @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @larus @hsmz @confusedheart326 @miss_vicky 

its pouring here, and i totally love it!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Morning & Happy Sunday.

Hope chingus have a relaxing day.

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz @partyon  @pompyavi  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @twinkle_little_star

french toast for breakkie...

French-Toast-58addf8e5f9b58a3c9d41348.jp

@MayanEcho  take care and be safe.

@pompyavi  hello.. long time no see , how have you been. So happy to see you back here.

GE7bsypLSyd9PqmqXQYYw3bopKl8jHinyC6Q=

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

51 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ARGHHH... I NEED VOICE 5 NOW

Which episode are you right now on Voice 4.

Looks like lots of upcoming dramas' will be put on hold due to the spike in covid-19.

I have 1 more ep to go for Racket Boys and once Voice 4 ended, I have only The Devil Judge left. 

Any suggestions chingus what good dramas to watch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Which episode are you right now on Voice 4.

ended.. ep14 the last episode.

go watch haha, then both of us can pull hair scream for V5.

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

i didn't continue Devil Judge after ep3.. and i saw too many TvN clips on IG with that FL which i find..

Spoiler

too slutty.. the word probably gets replaced by soompi auto bot.

i watch Witch's Diner too.. not say fantastic but, ok.

and of cos, HP2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko @kokodus abandoned her T-Rex oppa and Hospital Playlist oppa for a BTS oppa. So this thread has been like a shrine for some dude called V.

E7DBCmHWEAI7YgP?format=jpg&name=large

I know you secretly like my T-Rex oppa and V oppa. If I stop posting their pictures, you will miss them. Lol

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So with this your learning happens at a much faster pace. So while things could be hectic in your new company, I think if you love learning things, you will be enjoying it 

And if things do get hard, remember you've got a sibling working in start up, and I am always ready to rant about the clients and workload 

Yeah Sibling, my primary aim is to learn what I did not in my 5 years of career. Package is important but that is now secondary to me. The startup I am joining is on the beginning stage and have less than 45 employees. So, am hoping to learn a lot of new things.

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

sometimes change is good, and it needs a lot of courage to take the first step! all the best!!

Yeah, I knew I have to go out of my comfort zone to grow but I didn't have the courage to take the first step and was afraid of failures. But now I am ready for the challenge. 

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

you know, sometimes i hate some companies that intentionally make the employee resign himself rather than offer a retrenchment package!!

Even the company I work for did to few of the employees, and one of them was a Vice President of our department which shocked us because he was doing such a good job. Because of him we were getting good quality work but now it's like the work of a side kick.

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

hello.. long time no see , how have you been. So happy to see you back here.

Yeah. Good to see you all and thanks to all of you for keeping me in your thoughts.

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I know you secretly like my T-Rex oppa and V oppa. If I stop posting their pictures, you will miss them.

:dorashakes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yeah Sibling, my primary aim is to learn what I did not in my 5 years of career. Package is important but that is now secondary to me. The startup I am joining is on the beginning stage and have less than 45 employees. So, am hoping to learn a lot of new things.

Yeah, I knew I have to go out of my comfort zone to grow but I didn't have the courage to take the first step and was afraid of failures. But now I am ready for the challenge. 

Always think positively and I am sure you can get over with the new challenges.

KRknc3Xs=

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Any suggestions chingus what good dramas to watch.

I would recommend "be my dream family" -- it is a daily and so only half hour each episode. it is more in the family drama genre and slice of life type approach. some great characters and real life problems. me and @joccu are really enjoying it. the first few episodes, the characters may seem annoying but after a bit, they settle in and get funnier and quite real. 

42 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Any other K-pop recommendations, guys??

am not really into kpop but bossam OST had some really great soundtracks. there were actually 20 songs and it covers some different feels and distinct voices... 

have a great sunday everyone! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I know you secretly like my T-Rex oppa and V oppa. If I stop posting their pictures, you will miss them. Lol

You wish.... :joy:

If I could , I would take all V pics and do this to them....

Fire Trash GIF

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I only know second and third generation kpop, but have never really been a fan.

You could try listening to IU. She has some good songs.

Actually a lot of k-actors have been idols previously, so if you're interested why not check some of their music videos out? :kiss_wink:

2PM: Taecyeon ( @Min2206 oppa), Junho ( @Sleepy Owl favorite idol actor)

INFINITE: L (Kim Myung Soo)  (my oppa)

ZE:A: Park Hyung Sik (my oppa), Im Siwan

Super Junior: Choi Siwon

Hello Venus. Kwon Nara

Miss A: Suzy

Girl's Day: Hyeri

f(X): Krystal

Girls Generation (SNSD): Yoona, Sooyoung

ASTRO: Cha Eun Woo (better known as cardboard oppa on this thread)

GOT7: Park Jinyoung

Shinee: Choi Minho, Key, Onew

EXO: D.O., Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun

CNBLUE: Jung Yonghwa (aka Fishing oppa that @Ameera Ali dumped)

After School: Uee

Seo In Guk (my pseudo oppa, @4evrkdrama @kokodus oppa)

Rain ( @willenette's oppa)

Uhm Junghwa

Of course, there are a lot more idol actors/actresses. Unfortunately. :unamused:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh dear.....you have come to the right place, trust me.

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

You wish.... :joy:

If I could choose, I would take all V pics and do this to them....

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have you watched 'find me in your memory'? I quite enjoyed the romantic melo. upside, some great OST songs!

are you watching his latest drama?

9fe3dbe7-224b-45e5-b4b2-7a6a8d956606.web

cr.: owner

time to party my dear chingus!!!

i ordered one large cajun mashed potato.. a mild spicy chicken burger and a regular coleslaw!

and guess what, i need to start on my sales reports today..

Sad Scream GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3