Add and Subtract Game

Admin

45 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I dont see it on my news feed...Badminton?

badminton men's doubles!

49 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

MMORPG

it's massively multiplayer online role playing games, where many players from all over the world play together in various game servers.. building up their weapons, gears, skills and powers to win other players/guilds.

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

Yep, now it is. I was doing some courses and upskilling myself because of work conditions.

glad to hear all's good for you now!

i just finished V4 ep13.. can't wait the eng sub to be out for tonite's episode!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMc_RHVxEkTyF3_EWY1sP

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Cho Seung Woo. Yours? 

Mine!

UKSFCFe.jpg

Left : Zhang Zhe Han as Zhou Zhi Shu/Zhou Xu || Right : Gong Jun as Wen Ke Xing in Word of Honor (WOH). The hottest CP and BL drama this year. 

I'm a Cdrama viewer. I watch less than 1 Kdrama/year...Last watched was CLOY last Feb...Faves are The Master's Sun and My Secret Terrius because of So Ji Sub Oppa! 

@sadthe1st I didnt know our previous player Tan Boon Heong is a Guinness record holder!

Aaahhhh!!! 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon @Lmangla

WMPP.gif

@Ameera Ali  @joccu 

@larus @MayanEcho

@gm4queen  @LeftCoastOppa 

@confusedheart326 @hsmz   

@sadthe1st @4evrkdrama 

@Ernie @Calli

creating a custom total within add on and subtract. perfect. :D

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali @larus @joccu

chingus. :D

990d4c297da6a6db4cf8cc0ab0ff46c0.gif

Uf2S.gif

Kcu4.gif

Spoiler

original.gif

Spoiler

a million tiny lights.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Are you from India? I am from Sri Lanka, the neighborhood country!

Yep from India. Cricket is going on between India and Sri Lanka..

Wohoo.. @joccu.. Did you watch Euro and Copa America finals

+2

40 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Left : Zhang Zhe Han as Zhou Zhi Shu/Zhou Xu || Right : Gong Jun as Wen Ke Xing in Word of Honor (WOH). The hottest CP and BL drama this year. 

Nice.. I did not watch any Chinese Drama but have watched 1 or 2 movies. 

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@pompyavi  Euro´s I did watch live but copa final I did watch on replay. the copa Final game started the wrong time for me. I was sleeping at that time.  Finally messi has big tournament trophy.:biubiu:

Did you watch them? 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

:heythere: all!

By the way @partyon chingu, I've already finished watching episode 2 of Goong! I have many questions popping in my mind so looking forward to discuss the drama with you, guys! :D

And... It's already my bedtime! :GN1: & have a nice day/ night, everyone!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, joccu said:

Did you watch them? 

Yep I watched both. I was rooting for Italy and Brazil. I love Messi but as a team I always support Brazil. I felt that the referee was kinda unfair to Brazil in Copa America. But the referee in Euro finals was too lenient. 

+2

56 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Before signing off, here's the movie on our real life badminton legend Lee Chong Wei, 3 times Olympic Silver Medalist...Enjoy!

He was amazing.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

yeah there where few questionable calls in Euro´s.  And true the referees where too lenient. And also had few bad calls.  Even with the VAR we still see bad calls. 

Yeah. Next year it's WC. Hope it will happen as scheduled. Although I will be supporting Brazil but really wish either Portugal or Argentina wins. It was heart breaking for me that Lee Chong Wei being so good could not win a gold in Olympics. I really wish either Messi or CR7 wins the 2022 world cup. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@pompyavi  true. Anything can happen in next year´s wc. I mean they are held in Qatar.  I always Favor the underdogs or the Smaller football country´s.    I was really huge brazil when I started watching football. It was still the time when Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos played.  I still remember the 2002 final when Brazil won Germany in the Final. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

Anything can happen in next year´s wc. I mean they are held in Qatar.  I always Favor the underdogs or the Smaller football country´s.    I was really huge brazil when I started watching football. It was still the time when Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos played.  I still remember the 2002 final when Brazil won Germany in the Final. 

Whatever sports I follow, I wish every good team to win major tournaments. Although, I was rooting for Italy in Euro, seeing England lose and their reactions I felt bad. Ronaldhino is my all time fav.

@partyonUnnie, @Sleepy OwlSibling, how are you... There were layoffs happening at work. So, I took a break from social media and learnt some new skills to switch jobs

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@pompyavi dongsaeng, sorry to hear about your work but great that you've been taking a break and gaining new skills. :dorakiss:

I hope that you have been healthy too! :kiss_wink:

Your sibling @Sleepy Owl was missing you a lot too, like we all were. So we're so happy to have you back! :fullofhearts:

Not much new going on here. We have been busy with barf drama season 2. So a lot of barfing still ongoing. Lots of discussions of oppas, abs (okay only @Ameera Ali twin, @sadthe1st and I have been talking about abs) and food. We got new Junior Moderators and EOs too.

Ms. Koko @kokodus abandoned her T-Rex oppa and Hospital Playlist oppa for a BTS oppa. So this thread has been like a shrine for some dude called V.

:loolz:

People here are currently watching the Olympics. Are you watching any Oylmpic sports? :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you watching any Oylmpic sports?

Yep. I am following Volleyball, Football, Beach Volleyball, was following Tennis but Novak lost so doesn't matter to me whosoever wins, Badminton, followed Archery and as always Koreans dominated that, and Athletics.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

Whatever sports I follow, I wish every good team to win major tournaments. Although, I was rooting for Italy in Euro, seeing England lose and their reactions I felt bad. Ronaldhino is my all time fav.

@partyonUnnie, @Sleepy OwlSibling, how are you... There were layoffs happening at work. So, I took a break from social media and learnt some new skills to switch jobs

Ronaldinho was the reason I started supporting Barca. Although then I fell for their playing style to have remained loyal to that team. But Ronaldinho was the one who revived that club and brought back their trophy winning days. So they owe him big time. 

I get very sad when I hear about layoffs, and have been hearing about it happening in India a lot since the Pandemic started. So Chingu, did you switch jobs? How's your current job? I hope it is not as busy as it was before. For me, as you know I am working in Start Up, so things are always crazy in start ups, with workload always increasing. I am just thinking it to be part of learning and trying my best to learn as much as I can, before switching company. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3