Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello & good day... close to lunch time now.

Just finished zoom meeting..

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @larus @Lmangla  @kokodus  @partyon  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @mirmz  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @hsmz  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @LeftCoastOppa  @agenth

Today is matcha day :blush:

Matcha cruffins

matchacruffins.jpg?fit=1200,800

OIP.taVYtXaB016Yv1SlkFiNJgHaE8?pid=ImgDe

cr to owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

hey there chingus. what have you all been watching with the kdrama hiatus for olympics? I have been watching rather random stuff including some stuff on crafts. this popped up. imagine a person being known as a cultural heritage for his knowledge. wow! the making of korean lacquerware....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

i'm behind schedule with my market research data..

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Bbc Two GIF by BBC

but i still want to on the tv in the background for the Archery Women individual semi quarter finals, semi finals and finals.. haha it's 13mins from now!

hope everyone have a good cup of coffee!!

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Lay55mXuwFWsa4W6uv3

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hi Chingus

Things are not so okay with me here - well , with a very close member of the family.
I might not be posting much, till things are settled or then. 
See how it goes.   The Min account will still be around. 

+  2

hope you come back when things are cleared.

310535.jpg&ehk=bxfC8B4rRE3DM3BAojw8QQYqC

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

57 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla been watching Australian soap series called home and away and Olympics.

ah cool; I wanted to watch the olympics but couldn't figure out when the highlights were being shown on the channel we do have. so watching some really random stuff -- some videos on how museum restore tapestry, how they make ceramic, stuff like that and also mixed in with crime show episodes. the channel seems to have uploaded several seasons of this show on youtube and so there is tons to watch -- it is short half hour episode where they dramatize real life crime and then the host will give some citizen alert type advice. also watching australian reality show called "beauty and the geek" -- it is pretty funny and sweet... so not as bored as I thought I would be. but looking forward to watching red shoes and be my dream family soon... 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

yay Korea won Gold for Archery Women Individual.. followed by Russia Silver and Italy Bronze!

me and another 2 friends were watching it LIVE and cheering online our chatgroup hahaha

i guess, the thrill and excitement is still there although we can't gather in groups to watch together in friend's house or something

Happy So Excited GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl hows work for you on friday today?

i was behind schedule but managed to rush out my data in time.. but i have to work either tomorrow or sunday for my quarter end reports and slides..

Work is less hectic than yesterday. Have been replying to several mails since morning. Some are just to confirm the work is done and some to schedule the meetings for Monday or somewhere next week and not today :joy:

I have one call with a client in some minutes for testing. Just need to survive this one, hope my process works well, and I think my Friday will end well. :piggydance:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

i'm getting into fencing now that i saw the time table. i saw the men's teams fencing matches for epée, korea vs china for bronze: a match of passivity. 

gold match between japan and russia, where japan surprisingly won (they had kicked out the world's number 1, italy). this match was very active and exciting. japan definitely deserved this win. the surprise MVP is Kano, a 23 year old. 

when checking his statistics, he is not that impressive, but in the team game he carried for the win, especially when encountering Russia's Bida (whom he'd lost to individually). So he learned from his mistakes.

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olympic-games/en/results/fencing/athlete-profile-n1315114-kano-koki.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2