Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, why less activities on this thread over night??

olympics live matches and replays priority over forums hahahaha

logo olympics GIF by Isabella Carapella

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I like my morning coffee/tea to be strong

yesss.. otherwise the human engine can't seem to kickstart properly..

comedy tour GIF by Dumb and Dumber To

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

What's for your breakfast/lunch/dinner now?

i had yukgaejang!! requested for less spicy of cos!

and it's really good with the rice dumped right into it!!

i need some comfort food, although it did make me sweat a little..

maxresdefault.jpg

cr.: owner

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Kola kanda

for a split second, koala registered to my mind!!

hahahahaha

sorry

+2

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

Your honey tartlets became so horny...

baby eye GIF

share one funny vid; it was posted a few days ago though

my friends and i can't help laughing away.. if it happens in singapore, this guy probably gets beaten up and dragged to the police station lol

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

olympics live matches and replays priority over forums hahahaha

yesss.. otherwise the human engine can't seem to kickstart properly..

i had yukgaejang!! requested for less spicy of cos!

and it's really good with the rice dumped right into it!!

i need some comfort food, although it did make me sweat a little..

for a split second, koala registered to my mind!!

hahahahaha

sorry

+2

@sadthe1st, looks yummy but it's spicy.     :shaq:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

looks yummy but it's spicy.

no worries, it's not! haha my spicy food threshold is weak.. so i requested for less spicy and i survived through the slurping!

i need this now

Summer-Pineapple-Punch-7-500x500.jpg

it's 32C on my hp but it really feels like 35C

hot snowman GIF

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

my friends and i can't help laughing away.. if it happens in singapore, this guy probably gets beaten up and dragged to the police station lol

I almost thought the guy jumped on the lady sunbathing topless...And when I saw the struggle my jaw dropped! But then it is just so siao (insane) la! Why would people do such a thing to strangers? 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Anyway dinner time...

Food Lol GIF by de chinezen

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Why would people do such a thing to strangers? 

haha he is a prankster!

apparently he did a lot of parody before too!

Happy The Joker GIF

19 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyway dinner time...

share some please!

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Waving to @Sleepy Owl chingu here... 

And OH NO.. I think Daniel oppa's upcoming drama is airing in 2022. Gosh, what's going on here?? 

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

By the way, talking about Daniel Choi's drama, any reason for to be postponed like this? From what I know it was supposed to air a couple of months ago but was delayed. Didn't know it would be postponed like this. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu

By the way, talking about Daniel Choi's drama, any reason for to be postponed like this? From what I know it was supposed to air a couple of months ago but was delayed. Didn't know it would be postponed like this. 

+2

Hi chingu!! I really don't know myself what's going on here! First the rumor was to air in February, 2021. Then jtbc announced themselves on the main website that his drama would air on May 24, 2021. Then a rumor came out as August 23, 2021. Then it's in December 2021 and the latest news is in 2022. He finished filming last month so why such a long time gap to air the drama in the first place?? :sweatingbullets:

One of supporting actresses were accused of a bullying scandal but she admitted to the allegations and apologized from the victim herself. So I am out of ideas on why the premiere date keeps postponing year by year. Something is really fishy! :( I think I QUIT waiting for him already! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hi chingu!! I really don't know myself what's going on here! First the rumor was to air in February, 2021. Then jtbc announced themselves on the main website that his drama would air on May 24, 2021. Then a rumor came out as August 23, 2021. Then it's in December 2021 and the latest news is in 2022. He finished filming last month so why such a long time gap to air the drama in the first place?? :sweatingbullets:

One of supporting actresses were accused of a bullying scandal but she admitted to the allegations and apologized from the victim herself. So I am out of ideas on why the premiere date keeps postponing year by year. Something is really fishy! :( I think I QUIT waiting for him already! :bawling:

You should chingu...Sometimes in life, there is a line to draw...Especially involving our youth and beauty...Whatever your decision is we shall support you!!!

39 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

share some please!

Nothing to shout about tonight coz I went back to the same shop to get replacement meal since yday was ruined by a strand of hair...So didnt have much appetite...Hopefully tomorrow I can think better meals...What's yours tonight? 

Will be starting work later...Have fun everyone...Hopefully I can finish early then come back here before sleeping...

Cat Chatting GIF  Kitty reminds me of Katie Perry :D

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@gm4queen Er, delayed airing isn't normal in kdramas? Cos cdramas rarely air within the same year of finishing the filming. It sometimes takes more than a year, and some dramas even up to 4 years.

WOW?? :scream: Up to 4 years?? That's so scary, chingu!! Do you watch C-dramas? How do you even manage with waiting for 4 years to see your fav C-oppa on screen??

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

You should chingu...Sometimes in life, there is a line to draw...Especially involving our youth and beauty...Whatever your decision is we shall support you!!!

Yes, of course chingu! Not everything in real life goes on your way! We have to adjust in! Have fun working! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

bella_no_by_tsaoshin_d72g94x-250t.jpg?to

ctto 

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW?? :scream: Up to 4 years?? That's so scary, chingu!! Do you watch C-dramas? How do you even manage with waiting for 4 years to see your fav C-oppa on screen??

Yeah, it takes months at the earliest before cdramas are shown after filming is over. You can confirm in the threads, hehehe. I watch cdramas to be more familiar with Mandarin. Don't have a favourite oppa though, I tend to watch what I find interesting. :)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

59 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Nothing to shout about tonight coz I went back to the same shop to get replacement meal since yday was ruined by a strand of hair...So didnt have much appetite...Hopefully tomorrow I can think better meals...What's yours tonight?

EEEEEE i would be skeptical going back to the same shop.. what if, there's hair too but in other people's bowls?!?!

Ew Cringe GIF by Starter Pack

i'm having chocolate braided breadsticks.. with mint choco latte

1980-chocolate-swirl-easter-bread-953721

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1