Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

That's just ewww! The cooks and food handlers where you got those meals aren't tying their hair, aren't using hair caps/nets while preparing and packing the food? 

My friends said it's my problem only. Coz they never saw anything in their food...Only when they eat with me they see all of these...Haha...Maybe people dont look what they are eating I suppose...I remembered my ex-boss she ate a Chinese spring roll and then she suddenly pulled out a hair. Guess what?

Spoiler

She just continued eating and swallowed that! I puked!!!

+2

• Shocked 3

14 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello & good morning

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @larus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian  @willenette

Egg and bacon wrap for breakfast..

Having split headache on and off, must be the hot weather.

@Thong Thin, when you're exposed to higher temperatures, your body needs more water to make up for what's being lost as your body sweats. Dehydration can trigger both a headache and a migraine. Your egg & bacon wrap looks yummy, it's just that I don't really dig bacons & hams.  :heart3:

+2

• Blob 4

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh yeah @Wuzetian & @MayanEcho chingus, hair found in food is the worst experience ever. May be I would never eat the same food again! :sweatingbullets:

But glad that it's only a hair! I've experienced some other things too.. 

I can tell you more too! But then I dont want to gross out anyone here!

laugh laughing GIF

Anyway I've had a very long and tiring day! Hope your day went well! 

Sleep Nite GIF

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

an tell you more too! But then I dont want to gross out anyone here!

LOL, I'm not grossed out easily though I would be appalled with unhygienic habits/behaviour.

So far the worst I've had was 

Spoiler

Cockroach in the egg puff.

Personally I won't mind much if I found 

Spoiler

Worms in fresh and uncooked fruits or vegetables,  as it is a proof that the produce wasn't doused in all sorts of chemicals or pesticides.

It's a different matter though if I found it in something already cooked or prepared.

Right now I want to have this, hehehe.

spacer.png

ctto 

Good night @Wuzetian

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

good morning chingus!

@Wuzetian @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @gm4queen @agenth @twinkle_little_star @joccu @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @hsmz @Ernie @willenette @kokodus @4evrkdrama @mirmz

i'm having this right now.. it's slightly mild.. i prefer my tea fragrance stronger!

but overall still good for leisure drinking

de48471513f99ad917fd2ee6a7968c6a

cr.: owner

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

55 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm having this right now.. it's slightly mild.. i prefer my tea fragrance stronger!

but overall still good for leisure drinking

+ 2

Morning

I like my morning coffee/tea to be strong :D

@Wuzetian @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @gm4queen @agenth @twinkle_little_star @joccu @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @hsmz @Ernie @willenette @kokodus @4evrkdrama @mirmz

@gm4queen  guess most of the are watching the Olympics or busy with RL

happy-wednesday.gif&ehk=EVWn%2BiDU64Gcnl

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

good-morning-quotes-uae15.jpg

Have a good day everyone! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

My dad has posted in his FB that he wishes for a family reunion. My aunts and uncles would also love to, and for us to have a vacation so that the grandparents can spend time with their only grandchildren, but the pandemic will take time before it's eradicated.

And, since I'm not yet done craving seafood, I'm dreaming of Spanish paella. 

Paella-7.jpg

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Have a good day everyone! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

My dad has posted in his FB that he wishes for a family reunion. My aunts and uncles would also love to, and for us to have a vacation so that the grandparents can spend time with their only grandchildren, but the pandemic will take time before it's eradicated.

And, since I'm not yet done craving seafood, I'm dreaming of Spanish paella. 

ctto 

@MayanEcho, I love this because this is all in one. It has rice, vegetable, meat & seafood served in a pan. Use jasmine rice if you plan to cook this. Traditionally, there are no chorizo & onion in paella. :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

I love this because this is all in one. It has rice, vegetable, meat & seafood served in a pan. Use jasmine rice if you plan to cook this. Traditionally, there are no chorizo & onion in paella.

I'd like to try cooking it as the recipe says so, then afterwards I'll add my own touch...I like to experiment and it's rare that I follow recipes strictly. :lol:

My parents make mean paella, but they rarely cook that dish, LOL. They're way better cook than I'll ever be, hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

200.gif  Hello!!!

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu  @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

Made herbal porridge for lunch today! Yummy!

What's for your breakfast/lunch/dinner now?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

52 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Hello!!!

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu  @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

Made herbal porridge for lunch today! Yummy!

What's for your breakfast/lunch/dinner now?

+2

@Wuzetian, were you referring to Kola kanda made with fresh juice of medicinally valued leafy greens?  :ohboy2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian, were you referring to Kola kanda made with fresh juice of medicinally valued leafy greens?  

I have guessed it correctly that this has something got to do with gotu kola or centella asiatica. But no I used mostly chinese herbs. Though I do take Indian herbs as part of my health supplements daily. 

Peeps...Read this! Even products in the pharmacy contains amla as there's a report that it inihibits Covid from attacking other cells in the body (as told by the pharmacist I met yesterday). 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/home-remedies/amla-moringa-shot-to-boost-immunity-amid-the-covid-pandemic/photostory/82307685.cms

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2