Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

@Ameera Ali i spent yesterday clicking through 30 pages of the Love thread to find gifs of the mistresses you posted for our quick poll. It's like I waded through a torn battlefield.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Come At Me Bro GIF

(let me do my subtle PPL here, chingus! ;) )

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus  send some rain!  It's been sunny too many day. I want some rain.  

We had temperatures above 30 degrees a few days and I had enough. :DI like that we had some rain but the weather is really strange this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

@Ameera Ali i spent yesterday clicking through 30 pages of the Love thread to find gifs of the mistresses you posted for our quick poll. It's like I waded through a torn battlefield.

here ice coffee for you :wub:
l4MJfzW.gif

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @Lmangla they working you hard :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

I am very proud of myself! :loolz:

I haven't watched any of the dramas @agenth chingu has listed on the new event! tenor.gif?itemid=12628636

I even put 2 abs options in there ;)

but I know your heart only belongs to Daniel!

:fullofhearts:

Luckily he is no SL :D

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

Luckily he is no SL :D

What's SL?

@MayanEcho Thinking of Si Ming really brought good old memories! I was trying to imagine if sandalwood was really used in cooking and how would it taste like. But if Dong Hua smoking his fish with sandalwood I probably would have the same reaction as Si Ming too! 

And to my surprise it can be used in cooking! Here are 4 recipes for beverages and not dishes...Haha...

https://www.tarladalal.com/recipes-using-sandalwood-chandan-606

sandalwood-powder-and-sherbet.jpg4

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st 

Got your dinner ready? 

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

:heythere: guys!

He he.. So sweet of you @agenth chingu! :heart::D This is the guy my heart is belongs to!

201494424_2857245517920309_7452868954797

And @larus chingu, I heard that Daniel finished filming for Fly High, Butterfly on June 30. Almost 10 months of filming! Waiting for some good news from jtbc itself. :)

I am so desperate to see him on tv again! :heart4:

SL is referred to Second Lead, @Wuzetian chingu! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I just had nasi lemak few nights ago...My Kewpie Sesame Sauce is depleting fast! I've been having salads for lunches for almost a week now...Today was egg and apple salad with seaweed...

well done my fellow kewpie comrade!

KEWPIE LOVES YOU  

HAHAHA

but don't eat too much! the salad dressing is going to add calories!!

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Here The Desert menu

i think the well defined abs with the beautiful lines and curves can trap the maple syrup well.. whipped cream and topped with a cherry would be good too

Whipped Cream GIF by Ari Lennox

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Got your dinner ready?

leftover chicken wings, the solo begedil and some basmati rice!!

1098501.jpg

cr.: owner

i need a cold brew.. honestly.. it feels like going to rain but constipated.. the rain clouds are just there heavy.. but not pouring!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

well done my fellow kewpie comrade!

KEWPIE LOVES YOU  

HAHAHA

but don't eat too much! the salad dressing is going to add calories!!

leftover chicken wings, the solo begedil and some basmati rice!!

i need a cold brew.. honestly.. it feels like going to rain but constipated.. the rain clouds are just there heavy.. but not pouring!!!

Hahaha...If I need to worry it should be the carbs from dinner alone. I packed 2 types of rice today. One is the Black Bean Dace Fried Rice and the other Pumpkin Yam Rice. Still thinking which one to eat for dinner and tomorrow's lunch. 

Dont worry my friend! I can still maintain my weight and waistline...I will only put on if I eat 3 meals a day...

Me craving for BM Yam Rice from Penang or at least close to the taste!

The-Famous-Yam-Rice-with-Salted-Vegetabl

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

Pumpkin Yam Rice

i would come across this one from stalls that sell cantonese soups (老火汤)

the duck rice stalls would have the yam and shrimps, but not the pumpkin.

and of cos, when there's shrimps there's no me.

Freak Out No GIF by pikaole

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@larus  in here the heat wave has continued for 4 weeks. There been storms and rain but weirdly the place I live no rain for 4 weeks. Even in the same city I live have had rainstorms. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon @agenth did you discriminated against  Inzaghi because he  doesn’t have abs :D - in the new poll 

Lol where is this from hahaa! 

Vincenzo had many good second leads :D  

img.gif 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1