Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I think I know the answer what PM gonna announce.

Seems, AEON is flooded with long queue customers hoarding food stuffs.

LOL @Thong Thin , sorry for this - now some reports saying it's fake.
so, the queuing and hoarding has started 

raindrops GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

So, you did not have a full meal and just by taking the cendol.

i did finish up the noodles haha how can i let it go to waste? the soup was delish! of cos, i was feeling emo cos of the bloaty noodles lol

59 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

you know that @sadthe1st has been taking cendol of late ...  salivating .. 

it wasn't me previously! lol for sure it wasn't me!!

innocent GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl

@larus @joccu @MayanEcho @elan1 @Min2206 @mirmz  @Ernie @Thong Thin @sadthe1st

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

@Sarang21 @gm4queen

@cenching  

@LeftCoastOppa calculate the total summation within addition or subtraction method. :D 

hai everyone. :D

Rewarding-Frail-Dalmatian-max-1mb.gif

giphy-3.gif

4f187a0a4e850059442984b064afb0fd.gif

Spoiler

Similar-Jaunty-Carpenterant-size-restric

quite cold.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

On 5/19/2021 at 7:28 PM, sadthe1st said:

wow, which drama is that? taxi driver? my friend is very satisfied with his firm fleshy butt

it's around 7 here in the family restaurant i frequent.. but takeaways consist of lesser, maybe 5 haha

here's a nice read for 15 types of banchan!

https://www.koreanbapsang.com/15-korean-vegetable-side-dishes/

@MayanEcho i bought some cocktail sausages, shaved apple ham and virginia ham slices during lunch just now.. guess what's going to swim with them.. kewpie mayo!!

BUT I FORGOT TO BUY BREAD!!!!!!

+2

@sadthe1st, I love cocktail sausages, those cocktail franks. I sometimes buy smoked or cheese sausages sold here in my side, in the deli section. This is "junk" since it's very high in fat but it's it's just good to crave for this once in a while. 

:crymeme:

+2

On 5/19/2021 at 8:07 PM, Wuzetian said:

@willenette Not tried that though...Dont think I've heard anyone having it as a dish here...Like salade per se...

@MayanEcho Glad that everything went well today for you and family...

@sadthe1st Me a big fan of Takoyaki but cant find good ones around...Okonomiyaki not too bad..Few restaurants can serve a good dish...But still not too much of mayo inside or on the top...

Will be back to work after this...

+2

@Wuzetian, I'm also a big fan of Takoyaki especially octopus. There are many variations on Takoyaki including those without octopus. I 1st tasted it when I went to Japan, their street food. They prepared this from food stand right in front of us.  It surely delighted me. I love the taste - salty and a little chewy. Takoyaki is supposed to be eaten hot but, this snack is delicious whether it is hot or cold, and can be eaten in both ways depending on personal preferences.   :rainbow:

+2

On 5/20/2021 at 4:16 PM, joccu said:

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin  @Sleepy Owl  @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star @partyon @Ameera Ali  @larus  @Lmangla @gm4queen @agenth  @Wuzetian @willenette @MayanEcho @kokodus

@Wuzetian I watch 2 dailies and 1-2 episode of weekly drama per day.  And then in some weekends I binge watch kdramas. 

@joccu, I envy you - it seems like you have all the time in the world.  :cutekitty:

+2

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi there @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Min2206 @Thong Thin @gm4queen @LeftCoastOppa @willenette @twinkle_little_star @joccu @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @larus @Ameera Ali @partyon @mirmz @kokodus

i bought mee hoon soto for lunch earlier.. a bit sad, cos my noodles got a bit bloaty from soaking in the soup..

cr.: owner

but i had an amazing bowl of chendol so i'm quite happy now

+2

@sadthe1st, I haven't tried both of these you posted above..................It looks like very yummy.  :headbang:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin Well I combed the news dont think there's any announcement today. 

I went on a wasabi shopping spree today...Wasabi this Wasabi that!

@Min2206 Do update if there's one today...

@sadthe1st Seeing kewpie mayo is akin to seeing you 

Sure @Wuzetian Will do.  But I am looking forward to any updates on that .. I see depressing news. :tears:

47 minutes ago, willenette said:

@sadthe1st, I love cocktail sausages, those cocktail franks. I sometimes buy smoked or cheese sausages sold here in my side, in the deli section. This is "junk" since it's very high in fat but it's it's just good to crave for this once in a while. 

@Wuzetian, I'm also a big fan of Takoyaki especially octopus. There are many variations on Takoyaki including those without octopus. I 1st tasted it when I went to Japan, their street food. They prepared this from food stand right in front of us.  It surely delighted me. I love the taste - salty and a little chewy. Takoyaki is supposed to be eaten hot but, this snack is delicious whether it is hot or cold, and can be eaten in both ways depending on personal preferences.   

Who don't like sausages, pray tell ... anyone here?  

Pin on Tasty ideas

hot dog men! | Fun kids food, Kids meals, Food humor

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

...is happening at the moment!

Us sandpit dwellers would be happy for thunderstorms since mercury here started climbing above 40C.

stay-safe-healthy_105554-178.jpg

Good afternoon everyone! Have a good weekend!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Us sandpit dwellers would be happy for thunderstorms since mercury here started climbing above 40C.

Good afternoon everyone! Have a good weekend!

Stay hydrated and cool @MayanEcho
Smol Boy Enjoys A Drink And A Soak GIF by umkra | Gfycat

take care - that temp is very2 high

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

I went on a wasabi shopping spree today...Wasabi this Wasabi that!

what wasabi delicacy u bought??

Excited Scott Evans GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Seeing kewpie mayo is akin to seeing you

flatten;scale;jpeg_quality=70

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I love cocktail sausages, those cocktail franks. I sometimes buy smoked or cheese sausages sold here in my side, in the deli section. This is "junk" since it's very high in fat but it's it's just good to crave for this once in a while.

i think they are even higher in sodium!

haha dun eat too much!

but yes, the smoked and cheese ones are yums!!!

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I haven't tried both of these you posted above..................It looks like very yummy.

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian have even better ones! i'm quite sure the ones in malaysia taste much more authentic than in singapore!

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Who don't like sausages, pray tell ... anyone here? 

those are cute!!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

LOL @Thong Thin , sorry for this - now some reports saying it's fake.
so, the queuing and hoarding has started 

+ 2

Seems most of the veg shelves are empty !

I have yet to go tomorrow for 1 week stocks.

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i did finish up the noodles haha how can i let it go to waste? the soup was delish! of cos, i was feeling emo cos of the bloaty noodles lol

it wasn't me previously! lol for sure it wasn't me!!

+2

Oh... you finished at least not a waste.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @Thong Thin @agenth ~ removed cache and checked for adware. game program deletion still running. 

+2

I know is annoying when the computer is slow and trying to load.

That's why I purchased the new lenovo and so far so good

Hello @twinkle_little_star  @willenette

Good evening.

@Wuzetian  I am interested to know what wasabi you bought.

@MayanEcho  omg !.. so hot, stay hydrated chingu.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

18 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@kokodus Chingu, here we (@partyon Noona and I) are with your request 

Story 1

Exercise time in a hospital: Song Hwa loses her cool with the guys
- 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Everybody! Move it faster! Andrea, you too! You're slacking off! God can see you too, you know! :rage:
- Ik Jun! You're married to an idol IRL and these moves are the best you got?  Pathetic! 
- Yang Seok Hyeong, this isn't your granny's house where you can slack off. Let's go! Otherwise I will tell your mom!
- Kim Jung Wan. Doesn't your soldier girlfriend work you harder than this? You're not even trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ik Jun! Put down that broom! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage:
- I just can't anymore. How will my workout video ever sell online when these dweebs are not in sync at all? We need to cast some idol actors in season 2 
After that my "Song-hwa-obics" will become the biggest thing since Richard Simmons !

Story 2:

Dr. Jang : Look, I am working on a cyst right now, I will not go anywhere until you feed me Choco pies post this surgery

Andrea : Sweetie muffin, I will feed you all the Choco pies you want in the world after surgery.

Dr. Jang : Will you? Should we just leave this patient like this then, I think he can wait, but I can't wait for Choco pies. Anyway, show me some light here.

Andrea You are the light of my eyes, should I show them to you? See 

Once the surgery is over, 

Andrea holding Dr. Jang's hand sees her pulse beating fast, "OMG She loves me" he thinks
A few seconds later
"OMG, its the slippery pulse" he realizes 

Didn't we like just kiss and hold hands yet, how is that POSSIBLE :joy:
Kdrama God replies from Heavens, "Its Kdrama, not Thai Lakorn, what else did you expect"

+2

Gahahahahaha, if we found slippery pulse Dr  Jang in S2, I'm gonna scream. waiting for mini wintergarden babies. Hehe. 

In Story 1, the one who is teaching them the dance is actually Min ha, not songhwa. /glares. 

Anyways @Sleepy Owl @partyonthank you for making this, it gave me a good laugh. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Seems most of the veg shelves are empty !

I have yet to go tomorrow for 1 week stocks.

That's a norm.   We still can go out and buy.  The markets will replenish from their suppliers, as long as no total lockdown.   Just got to practise SOP.   

sadia anees - CloudFunnels Templates - Premade marketing funnels i...  There's Big Money In Huge Collection of Ready-made … in 2021 | Animated  emoticons, Welcome gif, Hi gif @Ernie @twinkle_little_star

666    for the nth time .. hehe

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5