Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, you have to uninstall any software or game in the first place, not delete them. Did you uninstall them correctly??! Then you could have some free space. And also low RAM capacity is also an issue for slowing down your pc. Are you using a graphic card as well, chingu??! :) Yeah, a lot to concern!

yea I uninstalled them. took me 6+ hours!!! told my brother that he can re-install the games he wants when he is back at home.... will check RAM capacity when I have time..

for those who like history like @Sleepy Owl, @larus, check out the 5 minute walking tour of the national museum of korea. the exterior of the building is rather neat! in case you are wondering, jung il woo is the ambassador for the museum and he put this video together for fans who are all stuck at home in pandemic and museum is not allowed to have visitors. looks like a neat place to visit! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

By the way chingus, :)

This is "Mr. Furr". Love to share him with you guys.:heart:

He loves drinking milk, roaming in the garden and playing with us.

What do you think, chingus??! :D

He is cute, isn't he??!

184987224_2824519231192938_3399487519880

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Goodnight @Wuzetian!

Decided to make some Japanese food today, so fried some chicken coated with Panko bread crumbs and served it with some dipping sauces on the side. Ponzu, Tonkatsu and @sadthe1st's favorite Kewpie mayo.

ChubbyAncientEastrussiancoursinghounds-s

As much as I like cooking, I am so hoping that this pandemic would soon be over. Restaurants need me as a paying customer. :glasses:

@gm4queen Very cute! :love:

666 :scream:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Goodnight @Wuzetian!

Decided to make some Japanese food today, so fried some chicken coated with Panko bread crumbs and served it with some dipping sauces on the side. Ponzu, Tonkatsu and @sadthe1st's favorite Kewpie mayo.

As much as I like cooking, I am so hoping that this pandemic would soon be over. Restaurants need me as a paying customer. :glasses:

Nighty night @Wuzetian

Fried chicken my fav, @partyon unnie

Am watching Bossam now @Lmangla ..... epi 1

Pin on "Rain"... Love it~~£

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Me reading the comments on the Mouse thread about the ending...

Brain transplant? Zombie mouse?

GA0AiPx.gif

cr. to owner

I think we can all safely say that we should stay away from all future dramas written by this writer.

On the other hand, @Sleepy Owl donsgaeng and I are thinking of contacting her to help us re-write Doom At Your Service. It could use some makjang :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

What happened? Does Mouse disappoint? I wavered on whether or not to start, due to Seunggi. The ratings were good, right`?

You can read my comments on the last page of the drama thread, chingu. I think it sums it aaaaaaalllll up.... :unamused:

if you know what i mean GIF

PS. And no, I didn't watch the drama. The plot just sounds nuts tbh. lol

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2