Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Backwaters, waterfalls, mountain greenery and rain is what I love the most in Kerala

really beautiful!!

Sakura Card Captors Love GIF

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Sidetracked to a happy clip from Mr Queen

lol he is funny!

hi everyone!!

i'm finally back home after my dental appointment.. as usual, i lugged more cny goodies to my mom's place along with some freshly made kuehs as well.

now i need to go have a good hot bath.. settled down with a cup of teh tarik then continue the UC ep from sunday..

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 6

I have ordered omurice today for lunch. Yes I'm eating lunch only now. Its almost 5pm here....sigh. Anyways I've always wanted to try omurice since I saw it in one of the Taiwanese series. I know its nothing much, just rice wrapped in egg, but I'm still excited. 

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

I didn`t watch many kdramas lately. I was not in a good mood to watch kdramas. I will have just one drama going on (Queen Cheorin). I think of starting the Japanese Cold Case. I loved the US series and I am curious how it will be the Japanese version. I usually like Japanese series.The third season is going on right now. Does anyone watch the show?

I want to watch an old kdrama too but I can`t decide right now which one. Or I will take a break of kdramas until February.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Today's final class over.  Finally able to say hello to everyone.

Happy Day GIF by Molang

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @Jillia @larus @Ameera Ali @Thong Thin  @sadthe1st @pompyavi @Min2206 @forme26 fi @Catleya @iksunijini @corey @kokodus @Ernie @MayanEcho @Nodame  @4evrkdrama

@4evrkdrama many foreigners live here. and they have families and jobs.   

here are couple of links for foreigners teachers. the mostly start to teach in international school bc of the language. If you want to teach in finnish schools you have be able to speak finnish. 

https://www.teachaway.com/teach-finland

https://www.teacherhorizons.com/Europe/Finland

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Anyways I've always wanted to try omurice since I saw it in one of the Taiwanese series. I know its nothing much, just rice wrapped in egg, but I'm still excited. 

I did not eat it either. I did not know what is omurice. So, It is an omelette with rice. Thanks for telling us.

I like rice and I like eggs so I am sure that I will like omurice too. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@kokodus hope its nice! is that from the same chinese restaurant u had ur kimchi fried rice?

omurice is from japan! although i did have that at ximending taipei last time haha

https://www.justonecookbook.com/omurice/

this is a random cooking blog, so no comments on the taste from it

hungry restaurant to another world GIF by Funimation

so tired, i need to put on the steam eye mask later..

hi @joccu !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 8

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I didn`t watch many kdramas lately. I was not in a good mood to watch kdramas. I will have just one drama going on (Queen Cheorin). I think of starting the Japanese Cold Case. I loved the US series and I am curious how it will be the Japanese version. I usually like Japanese series.The third season is going on right now. Does anyone watch the show?

Did you drop "Awaken"? Its going to end tonight. 

Hey there @joccu  :Pandabulous:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

49 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I have ordered omurice today for lunch. Yes I'm eating lunch only now. Its almost 5pm here....sigh. Anyways I've always wanted to try omurice since I saw it in one of the Taiwanese series. I know its nothing much, just rice wrapped in egg, but I'm still excited. 

That's nice @kokodusWe have egg-wrapped fried rice here too - we call them Nasi Goreng Pattaya 

Pattaya Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Pattaya) 芭堤雅炒饭 / 蛋包饭 | Huang Kitchen

something like this  @kokodus
@sadthe1st  Enjoy your teh tarik and UC

Nasi Pattaya Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Hi @mirmz @forme26 fi  @Catleya  @larus @joccu and @Thong Thin again

Gotta run again .. to kitchen

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

37 minutes ago, larus said:

No, I did not drop it . I know that it will be the last episode tonight.

Oh, since you said the only Kdrama you will be watching would be Mr. Queen, I thought maybe you dropped it. So how did you like "Awaken"?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8