Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu Love cocoa and social coffee drinker. Grateful I don't need to function on it.

Dang My tech skills are bad so I don't know how to post pics stuff so my posts are so plain. :weary:

@Min2206 Yes love the actress! She is so cute as the Queen. Hello hello! Also the pic of the KING actually smiling (awww).

@sadthe1st Hello hello too!

You are all so sweet. Have to get my daily dose of friendliness. I love our diversity and despite the physical distance between us, this FORUM has us united. LOVE it.

@partyon Chinggu--- thanks I needed that --with handsome Hyun Bin (I wonder around the time he was dating Song Hye Gyo in that drama they did together) I haven't started Tunnel with this new side job I am no BACKLOGGED on catching up on dramas. SIGH.

LOL. Back to work.

:wow1:

+2

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Well I hope she isn't still under probabtion for her drug abuse a couple years ago. But looks like that's not the case. I mean her career has been more or less dead unfortunately. I was impressed by her cameo role in Birthcare Center though. So I kind of hoped she would start looking into roles again. But I guess she got other problems to take care of first.

Yes, she’s been in a lot of trouble during the last years. I really hope she will try to work on her issues. That being said, the entertainment world is a jungle and trying to survive probably causes all kinds of problems in many celebrities....
<sigh>

:brokenheart: 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thirsty 1

@pompyavi Hi HI! 

@Jillia Always good to see you! :sparklyeyes:

@partyon I agree I hope she can get things together. LIke you, I loved her cameo in the drama recently. She killed it. The entertainment industry is no joke. Plus getting emotional help or support is not as accepted or normal as in the West, though slowly getting better. Still.  Also thanks about TUNNEL, I have a list to catch up on and hope I can be on time (But I not sure but def interested as I love REWATCH parties. As I said before, the people in it kept me to finish Empress Ki.)

@sadthe1st I never watched WWW --I wanted to after seeing clips of Lee Jae wook though kissing his partner in the drama. One drama I am curious about I am not going to lie.:coolshades:

Hope you ALL are well in  your part of world.:approves:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Jillia AWWW yeah! I haven't gone to the other forums to  post as I have new side job and that takes up my weekends now! (Trying to move forward to attack debt and save money this year! as ONE big goal among others) so mean less time on Soompi Forums.

Hope you are well in your neck of the world. Forgive me if I asked already, where are you? I am in North East USA 

by the water. :heart4:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

@larus even I found that drama so-so, they could have made it much better even keeping the same concept. I would have wanted it to be a proper suspense/mystery/psychological thriller, but I found this one kind of interesting too. But the overall story telling and direction was not really that good. Looking forward to Namgoong Min's upcoming work in 2021. 

@partyon, @Jillia just when I thought we will be seeing more of her soon, she got caught in this. Drunk driving is never acceptable, and let's see how things will be for her. As Jillia said, even I am unsure she is still on her pronation or not, if she is, then this will be a bigger trouble for her. I too like others was happy to see her in a cameo role in "Birthcare Centre" and her role in "When My Love Blooms" she returned after almost 2 years, and let us see after this incident when we will see hr back.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@Lmangla No need to watch makjang dramas when you can just read Koala's Playground

I just read the latest blog post and my feeling right now is:

What the heck did I just read?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

C-actress Zheng Shuang Embroiled in Scandal of Discarding Surrogate Babies and Divorce with Ex-boyfriend Zhang Heng

Confusing title? Wait until you read the article.

x factor what GIF

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/01/19/c-actress-zheng-shuang-embroiled-in-scandal-of-discarding-surrogate-babies-and-divorce-with-ex-boyfriend-zhang-heng/

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

C-actress Zheng Shuang Embroiled in Scandal of Discarding Surrogate Babies and Divorce with Ex-boyfriend Zhang Heng

Classic life imitates art, plus more.

Don't know her, but if it's true, she has to do the right thing. She should at least do her part so that her children will have their official documents to go home.

It's so irksome when some people do or decide on something and then they chicken out when they mess up, or are in tight spot. Worse, they would never accept their responsibilities and pass the buck even to those who've nothing to do with it.

Facing the music and doing the right thing. Huh. It's hard for some to do it when they think they haven't done anything wrong, or they're on it coz it gives them some sort of publicity, attention they don't deserve in the first place.

Edit: well, well, well, Google her and Prada ended her brand ambassadorship. Kudos for not tolerating her extreme brattiness.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5