Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Well lost productive and lost notice of info to the planned ones. GRR. But at least the planned ones they tell. You but still they are not fun.

I hear you, I am mix liking for looks and acting or if for LOOKS then let go of good acting and plot at times. 

Well I wouldn't really say the power cuts are not fun, I would love power cuts happening during night time, there would be absolute darkness, which I love. Back then when the mobiles didn't really have the feature of flashlights, we would light candles in order to light the rooms, and I would just use the candle when I would want to move, otherwise let the darkness and silence stay. 

Power cuts during the day time are annoying since they actually cause disturbances in the daily works. 

As for the looks and acting. Well, for me favorite actresses mostly consist of the ones whose acting I find really good, and then the looks follow. There are some really old actresses out there who I like. Talking about beauty, that is something else for me. Of course the top ones for me are the ones who are both quite beautiful and can act well. 

Although I don't choose dramas based on my favorite actress or actor acting in it and rather on the plot. So there are many dramas where the actress/actor I am not really fond of acted and I still watched it, and vice versa

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Nodame said:

@mirmz How's all going in the Heartland of USA?

ummm when u tagged me i was in consumer science class (AKA my least fav class) and it was the last class because of the semester switch and i guess it was an actual fun class for once lol. how's it going for u @Nodame in the east coast? or was it the west coast i don't remember lol.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@mirmz Awww class, dang I only do a friends -friendly weekly or bi weekly Korean class for fun.

Consumer Science cool!

Glad last of the day? Enjoy your afternoon my friend!

I am in the East Coast, it is 5pm and quitting time.

@Sleepy Owl I do both. I like actor and will still watch if the plot rots to see the actor. Then I love the gems where the acting and story are united and they just look more GOOD to me.  So I am a mix.

@joccu Pray that the electricity comes back on soon yeah frozen food going bad rots and costs alot.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

32 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl I do both. I like actor and will still watch if the plot rots to see the actor. Then I love the gems where the acting and story are united and they just look more GOOD to me.  So I am a mix.

Well, for me, plot always comes first. Although I hardly drop dramas, and if I do it happens before the half way mark. But I can ignore bad acting, if the plot is good as long as it not an extremely horrible acting by either of the leads. But yeah, good acting, good plot and your favorite artists acting in it make the dramas great :approves:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Morning @sadthe1st   @mirmz  @Nodame

Glad you had a good sleep last night, feeling better today.

I was watching Delayed Justice for only 30 mins and my eyes could not catch up and slept at 9:30pm

This morning I feel fresh and good

@Nodame Awaken is in my watch list, yet to watch.

Is it good ?

@mirmz   You must be home now, taken your meals.

LOL, what a welcoming Wed morning when i checked my FB feed, I was alarmed to see 2 kissing scenes :joy:

One from My Queen where the king and queen both kisses inside their room and the other

was Personal Taste - Game Over scene.

:loolz:

@joccu  @corey   - is fun to build snowman during Winter, so far I had only 2 experiecens and it was

fun doing together with the children. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am convinced @partyon Noona 

Not sure about it, maybe I was subconsciously like that 

Anyway, good night @Min2206 

It's okay @Sleepy Owl  please act that way .. yes or no, at least we got @Ameera Ali and @partyon to show us kissy scenes.   That makes my Wed livelier today.   Thank you.

Good morning @Thong Thin @Nodame @sadthe1st @mirmz
Good Morning Steaming Coffee Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter | Good morning coffee, Coffee recipes, Morning  coffee

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206

good evening to u too @Nodame UC is not bad.. and i'm curious how they are going to deal with Ji and the rest of the evil spirits.. i hope So Mun gets to save his parents before this season ends..

i'm not too patient when it comes to kdramas with seasons

Full House Reaction GIF

50 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

LOL, what a welcoming Wed morning when i checked my FB feed, I was alarmed to see 2 kissing scenes 

a good way to start mid week morning isn't it? hahaha a hot cup of coffee and steamy kissing scenes..

Tv Show Kiss GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206

good evening to u too @Nodame UC is not bad.. and i'm curious how they are going to deal with Ji and the rest of the evil spirits.. i hope So Mun gets to save his parents before this season ends..

i'm not too patient when it comes to kdramas with seasons

a good way to start mid week morning isn't it? hahaha a hot cup of coffee and steamy kissing scenes..

Good Morning @Min2206

@sadthe1st  hahaha, hope does not interrupt my work for today.

:joy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4