Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

10 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

This is just tip on the ice... by probably ep 15/16 , you will see how desperate GOW is to save Ling Xi and how he is ready to let go off GOW Status only to save her.... You are yet to see CC's micro expressions..how he was composed in front of his mates in heaven and how he was dying inside...Truly amazing..

I am totally hooked @LSGLMH_88. It's so soooo good! I'm already on ep 26!! I cannot stop watching!! 

Spoiler

The part where Jiuchen was with his master and his master is trying to talk sense to him but he kept resisting! He was so resolute in his decision to save Ling Xi no matter the cost. LOVEE!!!

And seeing the great lengths he'd go for her. I just love how reserved and strong he is on the outside and how much he hides his injuries from Ling Xi just so she wouldn't worry.. ugh I just love him and how much he takes care of her.

@kokodus please watch Love and Destiny! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@mouse007 I kinda watched half of first ep. Female lead looks kinda dumb, even if she is a small little fairy, shouldn't she know that you should never disturb a meditating person. Who does that? LOL. I guess she thought he was dead or something. Still dangerous to poke on a frozen person.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh I am busy eating Chocolate! Waiting for my pc to restart - it crashed on me . Maybe it could not take the angst :lol:..but it’s actually a  very sweet drama. A number of onion cutting scenes but not so bad ..somehow quite hopeful . OTP is a good match . 

i back read later . 

There will be some real onion cutting scenes actually later in the drama :lol:

+2

• LOL 4

@mouse007 @LSGLMH_88 Finished 1st ep. I love her dad. Hahaha. He is really funny. Let me guess, Ning Xi is really from demon tribe? Lol. I don't think the one we saw now is her real dad, she must have different parents, right??

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus she doesn't even know where she is so she was probably just curious to see Jiuchen like that - frozen popsicle. Haha

Ling Xi's background is a bit more complicated and her connection with Jiuchen goes a long way as well. I don't want to ruin it for you so you'll just have to keep watching. 

I will say one thing - Ling Xi sure is fortunate when it comes to doting "fathers".

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus 

I will say one thing - Ling Xi sure is fortunate when it comes to doting "fathers".

Omg don't tell me....Jiu Chen is her dad??? LOL ok I'm kidding. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus please watch Love and Destiny! 

I don't know why this song came to my mind :D

I used to be a fan of Frank in the past lol

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm just on the look out for Kim Soohyun on CLOY. Haven't finished Psychopath Diary, I'm at a push or pull.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@thanie yes he is a neurosurgeon. Yes it's not really focus on the medical side. Later on, will be more on life & romance.

Some moment might be sad, but its not the sad that make you angst or unhappy. Its kind of hopeful sad. But do prepare some tissues. 

Since you love Yoon Kye Sang, have a happy journey to watch (i think you will continue the ride & like it). He's very charming, and Ha Ji Won is good actress, she matched him so well... :lol:

Spoiler

@triplem your compie crash landing on you :ph34r: good luck!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I need to be rescued from Love and Destiny. Seriously addicted and I’m now on episode 36! :scream:

Chocolate finale tomorrow! 

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I just watched ep 15. Im glad to announce this drama caught my attention from start till now. 

+2

• Love 5

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I just watched ep 15. Im glad to announce this drama caught my attention from start till now. 

Same, I’m glad that I decided to watch it. Thanks also to Netflix for always recommending it to me! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

40 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I need to be rescued from Love and Destiny. Seriously addicted and I’m now on episode 36! :scream:

Seriously, @mouse007 you need to be rescued :scream: You're supposedly sleeping at this hour :lol:. To the rehab, NOW!

@Lawyerh :joy:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, thanie said:

Seriously, @mouse007 you need to be rescued :scream: You're supposedly sleeping at this hour :lol:. To the rehab, NOW!

@thanie I know!!! :bawling: I can’t focus on life because this drama is so good! 

• LOL 5

Just now, mouse007 said:

@thanie I know!!! :bawling: I can’t focus on life because this drama is so good! 

I feel youuuu :sweatingbullets: I've been through that. I hope you recover quickly :mrgreen:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Putting it on my watch list then ;) After CNY is over. 

• Love 4

49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Putting it on my watch list then ;) After CNY is over. 

What's CNY? :sweatingbullets: 

Currently, my Kdrama plate is full. Thanks to the ppl of this thread for all their recommendations. I'm currently watching CLOY (this was not recommended, I've been waiting for it for months), Voice (by @Sushimi), Chocolate (by @Lawyerh). I want to add Doctor Romantic S2 on my list, too :scream: 

666 (this number is too scary!!!!)

• LOL 3

@mouse007 i am so glad that i am not the odd one out here.... welcome to the club swrety... You are gonna have hang over even for quite long... And nothing literally nothing can match it... I had that and i am still having it... This drama is really really good...

I would like to tell you that this is not there first collaboration... They did a film together named Savage..

Spoiler

I really really love how JC is with her in mortal frama...have you seen that episode where jiu chen's fake identity has been revealed.. ?? He tell her that he is from nine heavens and she gets really angry... :D

@kokodus initially she did give me stupid vibe but i can assure you that she is not some damsel in distress... One of the things jiu chen loved about her...he just helped her to up her rank and she is not demon...she jas demonic aura in her.... Somehow it is also connected to jiu chen... you need to watch the drama for it... Long story short Ling Xi is stupid initially but female lead goes through a huge transformation and that's the atory all about.... character development..i can really go on and on but that will not be good...i will just end up revealing all the suspense..

• Love 4

For all you Chocolate lovers, I just went and read in thread and this caught my eye.  It’s a lovely gesture.  I always liked JSJ.  His wife Lina is a musical theater actress and is currently starring in Sweeney Todd with Cho SeungWoo (aka Hwang ShiMok) :lol:

For the last episode, there will be a cameo by 'CSJH The Grace' Lina. She is the wife of Jang Seung Jo who is Lee Jun. Her character Song Ye Jin is a new fate for LJ.

18 minutes ago, thanie said:

What's CNY? :sweatingbullets:

Chinese New Year.  On the 25Jan this year (follows Lunar Calendar).  It’s big in Korea too which is why a lot of dramas will not air next weekend.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3