Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

10 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

This is just tip on the ice... by probably ep 15/16 , you will see how desperate GOW is to save Ling Xi and how he is ready to let go off GOW Status only to save her.... You are yet to see CC's micro expressions..how he was composed in front of his mates in heaven and how he was dying inside...Truly amazing..

I am totally hooked @LSGLMH_88. It's so soooo good! I'm already on ep 26!! I cannot stop watching!! 

Spoiler

The part where Jiuchen was with his master and his master is trying to talk sense to him but he kept resisting! He was so resolute in his decision to save Ling Xi no matter the cost. LOVEE!!!

And seeing the great lengths he'd go for her. I just love how reserved and strong he is on the outside and how much he hides his injuries from Ling Xi just so she wouldn't worry.. ugh I just love him and how much he takes care of her.

@kokodus please watch Love and Destiny! 

• LOL 1

@mouse007 I kinda watched half of first ep. Female lead looks kinda dumb, even if she is a small little fairy, shouldn't she know that you should never disturb a meditating person. Who does that? LOL. I guess she thought he was dead or something. Still dangerous to poke on a frozen person.

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh I am busy eating Chocolate! Waiting for my pc to restart - it crashed on me . Maybe it could not take the angst :lol:..but it’s actually a  very sweet drama. A number of onion cutting scenes but not so bad ..somehow quite hopeful . OTP is a good match . 

i back read later . 

There will be some real onion cutting scenes actually later in the drama :lol:

+2

@mouse007 @LSGLMH_88 Finished 1st ep. I love her dad. Hahaha. He is really funny. Let me guess, Ning Xi is really from demon tribe? Lol. I don't think the one we saw now is her real dad, she must have different parents, right??

• LOL 1

@kokodus she doesn't even know where she is so she was probably just curious to see Jiuchen like that - frozen popsicle. Haha

Ling Xi's background is a bit more complicated and her connection with Jiuchen goes a long way as well. I don't want to ruin it for you so you'll just have to keep watching. 

I will say one thing - Ling Xi sure is fortunate when it comes to doting "fathers".

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus 

I will say one thing - Ling Xi sure is fortunate when it comes to doting "fathers".

Omg don't tell me....Jiu Chen is her dad??? LOL ok I'm kidding. 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus please watch Love and Destiny! 

I don't know why this song came to my mind :D

PS, I used to be a fan of Frank in the past lol

+2