Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Didn't watch "My Mister" though. Is it worth watching? I have received mix reviews for it so could not decide to watch it or not.

Yes, it is worth watching. I like it. I think it is well writen. It is not a love story but it is a drama about life. IU`s character is dark, sometimes depresive. The other characters don`t have a happy life either. But despite that they can find some happy moments in the tough life. I say give it a try.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

45 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Good! :D Still feeling a bit tired and I need a coffee but I'm out of milk, so I will go to the supermarket now to get some and then I'll have breakfast. Need to be ready for Empress Ki episode 3.

How was your day so far?

tenor.gif?itemid=11147866

I just don't like it in my coffee. Attended the daily meeting, was completely clueless about everything they talked about.

original.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I need milk in my coffee.  :lol: But I hope your meeting went well.

Yeah meeting went well. This is how calm I was trying to figure out what they were talking about

GiddyAffectionateCuscus-small.gif

51 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, it is worth watching. I like it. I think it is well writen. It is not a love story but it is a drama about life. IU`s character is dark, sometimes depresive. The other characters don`t have a happy life either. But despite that they can find some happy moments in the tough life. I say give it a try.

@larus Hi!! Thanks for the review, will put it in the watch "later" list :D

ee941a696db96ed0-j-and-j-productions-ful

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

That's lovely to read! :D Hope you have been watching a couple of dramas or doing something else to relax from the busy RL.

Only watching Stranger2 right now.  May pick up Do You Like Brahms.  BoGum’s before enlistment drama Record of Youth looks promising too?  We’ll see if I can spare the time. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, Flower of Evil will only be airing one episode this week!!!!

Wasn't it for the next week? The news I heard was that this week there will be 2 episodes, next week 1 episode and 1 special episode. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Wasn't it for the next week? The news I heard was that this week there will be 2 episodes, next week 1 episode and 1 special episode. 

+2

I read somewhere that it was this week, but good if it’s only next week  :kiss_wink:

@Jillia

Guess this be us still this week then :D 

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hello all! Great to see so many people here! It's been quite a hectic week for me so I can't wait for tHe weekend to come...:please:

It'S always good to unwind here on Soompi after a long day at work. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, mirmz said:

first of all hi big sis <3

second thing: school is doing okay, i mean it could be better. 

What is it that you feel could be better? The teachers? The classes? School lunch? Your classmates? 

I am sure you will get used to your new school in a while. Getting used to changes can be a bit hard at first. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

What is it that you feel could be better? The teachers? The classes? School lunch? Your classmates? 

I am sure you will get used to your new school in a while. Getting used to changes can be a bit hard at first. :kiss_wink:

just in general i miss talking to my friends between classes but we cant do that cuz of shorter periods and stuff, and i wish there was less homework but that's just me not like it's hard or anything it's just boring. atho ik the teachers r trying to make the school year better and get us caught up so i assume that it will be better in a few days or so. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, H0ney said:

Finally 602 (I have been here for more than 2 weeks and the numbers never touch 600s until today)

Let's go towards 1000!!! :wow1:

cca4d695524296691269c881ce017b3f.gif

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I read somewhere that it was this week, but good if it’s only next week  :kiss_wink:

@Jillia

Guess this be us still this week then :D 

Guess i'll have to make myself sleep like this throughout the week

PhysicalFatBengaltiger-size_restricted.g

Also I need to watch Stranger 2 ep 3-4. Plus Empress Ki's episodes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2