13. Memories of the alhambra

14. the crowned clown

15. strong woman do bong soon

16. Prison playbook

17. What's wrong with secretary kim

18. reply 1994

19. another miss oh

20. familiar wife

I think this list explained indirectly. I only watch kdrama in the 6 top hahaha. I did not watch sky castle because no my oppa there, and mr. sunshine also not my oppa. the rest I did not watch because not interesting for me hahaha :twerk2:

I have watched 10 of the dramas from the list. Some of them like Signal could actually have had better ratings if they were to air now. Signal was aired in 2016 I guess, when the cable dramas were still not that popular and had not much viewership. Same goes for reply 1994. I remember many cable dramas' production teams actually throwing a success party if the ratings would go above 5-6% back then. 

Its just that dramas like Goblin, reply 1988 set up the bar above 15% near to 20% for them. Then sky castle, and WOTM set up the bar too high. Now a days when people look at cable drama with ratings less than 10% they think that it was not a success at all. But that is never the case. 

For me the best best cable channels could be TvN and JTBC in terms of casting and story sometimes. But if you actually like dark, suspense dramas then OCN must be your choice. Their dramas rarely lack quality in story and direction (except for Rugal). So I usually keep an eye on the dramas OCN would be airing. At the same time in my opinion JTBC has made itself more known for airing adult themed dramas like WOTM, Sky Castle, Misty and graceful friends and many others. TvN to me seems like a mix of all. It airs all sorts of dramas and can be the most successful cable channel too.

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

O my goodness I only just noticed the text beside the new reactions (pardon my slowness and ignorance).  So Felis Gastropodus is “Wiggle” (whatever that means).  There’s a “Thirsty” one.  RickRoll’D is there too (I thought he was the swear word place holder?).  And there’s a “Where’s my Oppa” one.  Hmm...when would I use that react I wonder? :lol:

12-AF71-FA-9-EA0-4-B0-F-8-CB2-65707818-E

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@Sleepy Owl Have you run out of owls and moved on to penguins hahaha

haha-no-owl-594e98b53df78cae81a54918.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@MY15

Please stay safe as well! :D I know how it felt to me to work with customers face to face again. It was great but we were also pretty cautious!

I am actually happy with the online meetings where everyone actually has their got their camera off. I actually wake up 10 mins before the meeting and join it looking like this 

coffee-owl-2.gif

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'm from Singapore. It's quite well managed here so our numbers are less than 10 a day, not counting the foreign workers who live at the dorms. Life's going back to normal.

But you can travel within Europe right? So envious of that. We are stuck and can only think of staycation :)

@Sleepy Owl Once I was lazy to change so I told the rest that the laptop camera was spoilt LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Hahaha... I wish I could also have meetings like that. Thankfully because of the mask at work I usually forgoe wearing makeup. Only wear mascara and sunscreen, that's it. Because half my face is covered by the mask anyways.

:loolz:

Yeah like if they actually call me for work, I am gonna have a hard time managing my hair. Last I had my hair cut in Feb, almost 6 months ago :fun:.

I am already lazy enough to go for a hair cut. So i don't think i'll be getting it soon enough.

6 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@Sleepy Owl Once I was lazy to change so I told the rest that the laptop camera was spoilt LOL

I have actually covered my cam with a black tape and thought of giving the same excuse. But then I realized everyone had their camera off in the first meeting I joined. Seems like everyone looks a mess and are lazy enough to not change or set their hair. 

:wow1:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, H0ney said:

My camera always off in any webex meeting and seminar because I will be watching kdrama. Not that I not interesting in the seminar. It’s called multitasking.

I can't watch kdramas during meetings thanks to them speaking. And I never know when they'll call my name. So I keep headphones on and play FIFA (on mute of course), while listening them discuss things. :gangnamstyle:

+2

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@MY15, how is your ship doing? all well? by the way, why does hyun bin have so many ships? I can't keep track of who is who.... :sweatingbullets:

My ship is sailing very nicely! Let's see if there is good news in Sep :D There was infighting recently, but mostly, the members on the BinJin thread write well so it has been interesting to read.

The other ship is delusional. Just ignore them LOL :lol:

How are you? I see you and partyon and jillia have been busy organising the re-watches. Btw, I really intended to try Faith but can't find the time for now - will try to do it later :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1